You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:48 pm

SilentStrike wrote:is he good enough for CL top?

No, he isn`t :( Cana, Toulalan, Yaya, Inler, Flamini, they all are better than him. He is SOOOOOOO overpaid. WTF are UH thinking?

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:45 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:

No, he isn`t :( Cana, Toulalan, Yaya, Inler, Flamini, they all are better than him. He is SOOOOOOO overpaid. WTF are UH thinking?

Then we shouldnt get him.. we'll just be stuck for 4 years with another player good enough to win bundesliga... something I dont give a shit about anymore. I want CL.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby thulkazal » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:18 pm

i just hope he dont come for that money 15m uh gosh

for me Cana would be cool or even Toulalan,about Yaya dunn dont like him i would like to see in Bayern that Leverkusen cpt. Rolfes he played nice games for National team same as for Bayer and would be much more cheaper then others up xD
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Tymoshchuk is a great player and would fit in well with our team. I prefer him to Cana.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:49 pm

SilentStrike wrote:
reiniksrobis wrote:

Then we shouldnt get him.. we'll just be stuck for 4 years with another player good enough to win bundesliga... something I dont give a shit about anymore. I want CL.

Same here! :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:16 pm

tz-online.de wrote:Jurgen Klinsmann:„Er ist für uns von großem Interesse. Das hat er nicht nur in den Spielen gegen Bayern gezeigt, sondern in vielen internationalen Spielen. Deswegen sind wir an ihm interessiert. Wir glauben, er könnte uns nächste Saison viel geben.Wir sind in Gesprächen mit ihm und guten Mutes. Wir haben aber keinen Zeitstress."

Translated:"We are very interested in him.Not just because of what he showed in the matches against Bayern , but in a lot of other international matches too.Thats why we're interested in him , we believe that he could add a lot of quality to our squad in the next season.We are in talks with him and we're confident that we can work something out."

http://www.tz-online.de/de/sport/fcbayern/artikel_55992.html

=======================================================
Sounds very positive , he wouldnt have said something like that if the talks wouldnt be at a relatively far stage at the moment.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:10 am

Zenit manager Dick Advocaat admitted that the uncertainty was affecting his plans in January transfer window. "We didn't even start negotiating about new players," he said.

"We are still waiting until the bosses decide if they should let Andrei Arshavin, Pavel Pogrebnyak and Anatoliy Tymoschuk go to other teams or not. In this situation my hands are tied."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/4224534/Arsenal-would-suit-me-says-Andrei-Arshavin.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:08 am

Ulli said in an interview with the Bild That we have made an official offer for Tymoshchuk and he has till the end of February to accept.
So i guess Zenit will let him go and now its all up to him.

I guess that means we are getting a DM for sure this summer which is a great sign. Giving him till end of Feb so incase he says No, we have the time to line up someone else (Cana or Toure maybe)
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 am

I Hope that Zenit will turn our offer down, just like they do with offers for Arshavin :@ [-o< Reject our bid [-o< We don`t need tymo!!! We need Cana. He IS better. And Ribery would be happier with him! =D>

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:01 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:I Hope that Zenit will turn our offer down, just like they do with offers for Arshavin

They cant turn down the offer because he has a clause in his contract which allows him to move to a big European club for a transfer fee of 14 million dollar - which would be around 11 million euro at the moment , if thats what we offer they have to let him go.This guy is taking his time , I dont know whether he is simply trying to get a better salary by that or there are just other big clubs interested in him , and he cant really decide which one to go for.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 pm

MrLinky wrote:
reiniksrobis wrote:I Hope that Zenit will turn our offer down, just like they do with offers for Arshavin

They cant turn down the offer because he has a clause in his contract which allows him to move to a big European club for a transfer fee of 14 million dollar - which would be around 11 million euro at the moment , if thats what we offer they have to let him go.This guy is taking his time , I dont know whether he is simply trying to get a better salary by that or there are just other big clubs interested in him , and he cant really decide which one to go for.

Maybe he is waiting for an offer of Man city..... :) seriously though im happy we gave him only till the end of Feb, its good to have the time to chase someone else.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:51 pm

TIMOSCHUK: CONTINUE TO PLAY FOR ZENIT

- So, till the summer you are a player of Zenit. And what is to be after that?

- After – we will see. Nobody knows what can happen tomorrow or in two days. The fact that I continue to play in Zenit is by itself good. And it is very difficult to speak about the summer and about what will happen.

- However you are quite sure to stay in the club till that time.

- It is less than ten days left till the transfer window closes. And if something were to happen during this period I would know about it. Moreover I decided in first of all for myself that till the summer I am staying in St. Petersburg. That is definite.

- Why till the summer – is it suitable for everybody?

- I would not say so. I just decided this way. And then… Zenit has their interests, some clubs have theirs and it is not relevant to say what clubs these are in particular. And in the long run everything depends on how insistently these clubs negotiate both with Zenit and me.

- The clubs that were interested in your services and have already appeared in the press – Sevilla and Bayern. What club appeals you more?

- Bayern. This club showed most persistence to purchase me. They began negotiations as early as in the summer, on the eve of the SuperCup match against Manchester United.

- And why did your transfer to Bayern fail?

- There are many different nuances. Including some clauses of my contract. For example the clause about the compensation comes into force on a specific day. And only after this day comes I can speak about some things officially. And now I can say that in ten days this X-day isn’t going to come. And I won’t make other clauses of my contract public.

- Did you? agent negotiate with Bayern representatives?

- Yes, he did. But any transfer from one club to another depends first of all form the position of these clubs. So till they start direct talks it is difficult for a player to say anything. His personal opinion matters only when negotiations are in full play.

I am sure that being a professional you should respect any club you are working in. and the main point is that every player should first of all bring his interests under those of the club. In terms of playing discipline. And only then think about himself.

http://english.sport-express.ru/summary/1_3541/
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:52 pm

MrLinky wrote:- Bayern. This club showed most persistence to purchase me. They began negotiations as early as in the summer, on the eve of the SuperCup match against Manchester United.

- And why did your transfer to Bayern fail?

- There are many different nuances. Including some clauses of my contract. For example the clause about the compensation comes into force on a specific day. And only after this day comes I can speak about some things officially. And now I can say that in ten days this X-day isn’t going to come. And I won’t make other clauses of my contract public.

Very interesting, it means we wanted to sign him last summer. I wounder if Tymo's deal went through back then, would Van Bommel have beeen given the captaincy?? Or he would be on the bench, and Demi, lucio, or lahm would have got it. I know it has nothing to do with this, but just a thought.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:31 pm

so wait, hes definetely not coming this winter then, still chances in summer?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:44 pm

SilentStrike wrote:so wait, hes definetely not coming this winter then, still chances in summer?

He has till end of February to make up his mind otherwise the deal will be off the table
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion