You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:32 pm

Mr.Linky, you sound like smart man, but can you count a number of former USSR players, witch have played good and played in same level for a years? Sheva is only I can imagine at the moment... And Tymoshcuks transfer fee is not the biggest in Russia... Danny[real superstar]- 30millions euro from Lokomotiv to Zenit! And in Russia EVERYTHING is overpaid!!! You just said that Tymo is better than Cana! I don`t think so.. Cana too doesn`t have a lack of fighting spirit. Cana is younger. Cana is better attacking... Both is good in air and have GREAT tackles. BUT, Tymo would be only for 2 or MAX 3 years, but Cana would be a great player for now and a GOOD future prospect!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:46 pm

Another one I can think of spontaneously would be Andrey Voronin , Pavlyuchenko's start at Tottenham has been pretty good as well , and the Russian GK Akinfeev is one of the biggest goalkeeping talents around the continent who is probably gonna do well when he gets transfered to a European club in the near future , another one is the Barca's Hleb , Milan's Khaka Kaladze and Schalke's Kobishavilli (who is getting older and isnt playing the role at Schalke he used to).
Even if what you claim applies - tell me one Togolese player that made an impact in Europe BEFORE Adebayor , just because there hasnt been a player before Adebayor to come out of Togo and become a key performer at a top European club doesnt mean that there cant be an exception from time to time.
Yes - even as an Albanian - I do believe Tymo can be considered a better DM at the moment (!) than Cana , you never know what the future brings.
Cana might develop to become better than Tymo , but he might also stagnate in his development , so I'd rather take a player like Tymo who is better at the moment IMO than a player who might (?) become a better player.I think Tymo can easily play at the top level for another 4 years , espacially in positions like DM and CB its important to have experienced players who have been through a little something during their career - around or next to them you can try out young prospects.In our case it would be fielding Kroos in the #8 kind of position next to Tymoshchuk for example , so he can play the role Fabregas plays at Arsenal slightly in front of Denilson/Song.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernJ » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 am

Bayern Chief Adds Fuel To Tymoshchuk, Podolski Rumours

Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness has confirmed that the clubs had an "informative chat" with Zenit St Petersburg captain Anatoliy Tymoshchuk, while also acknowledging that unsettled striker Lukas Podolski could leave the club.

The Bild am Sonntag reported that Ukrainian international, Anatoliy Tymoshchuk was in Munich on Sunday for a medical, but while Hoeness admits that talks were held in a Munich hotel, he also suggested that the prospective deal is not nearly as advanced as the press reports would suggest.

"We had a very informative chat," said Hoeness when confronted by reporters.

"It is not about fetching the player this winter. We are talking about next summer.

"There are still a few things to clear up and the player would like a bit of time to think."

On the subject of Podolski, Hoeness admitted to ARD television: "Even I can well imagine him leaving at the end of the season.

"If we can find a replacement for him, I believe we will be able to grant his wish of going to Cologne.

"We have six months," he stressed, suggesting that there would be no major activity in this regard during the winter transfer window.

-----------------------

Munich be better team if Van Bommel is more attacking role. IF!!! Tymoshchuk come Bayern, we have one of best middlefielder´s in europe. Van Bommel (wait a moment, he just come he´s best condition!!! and if Bayern extended hes contract. And i hope that), Tymoshchuk, Ze Roberto, Schweisteiger and RIBERY!! But if Tymoshchuk come´s winter, he can´t play CL because hes already play Zenit´s team this season CL legue...
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby woot162 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:03 am

Good ! player.He created a great performance in UEFA Cup last season eapecially with Bayern , he play look like libero in this match . I think he have influence to Zenit more than Archavin. =D>
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by woot162 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
No body perfect !
woot162
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 pm

TYMOSHCHUK RETURNED FROM GERMANY

Yesterday Anatoly Tymoschyuk returned to St. Petersburg from Germany where he discussed possibility of switching to Bayern Munich.

Zenit captain visited Germany to discuss with Bayern bosses a possibility of signing a contract with the Munich club. On his return to St. Petersburg he refused to comment on his decision to visit Germany.
"Zenit gave players four days of rest", said Tymoschyuk. "It’s up to players to decide how to spent their free time. As for transfer rumors, I prefer not to comment them".

At the same time German mass media are sure that Ukrainian midfielder will wear uniform of the German champions.

http://english.sport-express.ru/news/13_2960/
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:55 pm

FRANKFURT, Germany - Bayern Munich coach Juergen Klinsmann believes the current economic crunch will soon strike soccer, with players' salaries and transfer fees set to plunge.

"The financial crisis will really hit football over the next few months," Klinsmann said in an interview with German news agency DPA published Tuesday.

"There will be a redefinition of the market . . . concerning transfers and salaries," added the former Germany coach.

"There will be a new situation. Players whose transfers in January are now unthinkable because they would cost 20 million euros or (C$31.5 million) or 30 million euros (C$47.3 million), could be available in June suddenly for much less," Klinsmann said.

While he did not expect a complete collapse in salaries, Klinsmann said more and more clubs would be forced to rethink their wages, adding that it will be a "tense process."

There were already signs that the crisis could be hitting England, "where there are big question marks concerning owners and investors," he said.

There could always be exceptions, however, such as Manchester City, which has been bought by the oil-rich Abu Dhabi United Group, Klinsmann said.

But for most clubs in Europe's big leagues, the global financial crisis will inevitably have an impact, he said.

"If thousands of jobs are at stake in Italy at Fiat, it will hit Juventus at some point," Klinsmann predicted.

Last year, Fiat signed a 33-million-euro (C$52 million), three-year sponsorship deal with Juventus, one of the biggest such sponsorship deals in world football.

Sorry guys, but Klinsmann pretty much showed that though Tymoshchuk might join Bayern, it's not gonna be this winter. Poldi will have to go this winter according to the price advantage during this period. As for Schweini, who asks for a 6 million salary, I think Klinsmann made it very clear that wages will go down in the forsseable future, and that 6 million after few months will be unbearable for Bayern. So, either Schweini has to lower his financial expectations, or bye-bye Schweini. Btw I'm very anxious to know what's gonna happen to top clubs when the global financial crisis hits football. My opinion: Nothing's gonna be the same again!
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby thulkazal » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:13 pm

was damn time to get back a bit coz i HATE when i see play worth 120m it is lame it isnt anymore football it is about busniss and that bug me

i salute that times
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:03 pm

TYMOSHCHUK'S TRANSFER BECOMES A MYSTERY

the Ukrainian clarified things and said: "Why did I go to Munich? I had a four days vacation and I decided to spend it there; the rest are only rumours and I comment facts, not rumours".

Zenit coach Dick Advocaat added: "I don't believe what the media write.Where are the pictures? Have you seen pictures with him at Bayern's headquarters ? I read that Tymoshchuk even had medical tests with Bayern's doctors. That's not true because Bayern would ask for Zenit's permission and nobody at Bayern ever asked us anything".

In the meantime, Bayern's Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has contradicted the above statements by admitting he has talked with Tymoshchuk, but only about a possible transfer in the summer of 2009 (not in January).

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=28257
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:23 am

MrLinky wrote:
In the meantime, Bayern's Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has contradicted the above statements by admitting he has talked with Tymoshchuk, but only about a possible transfer in the summer of 2009 (not in January).

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=28257

Im really angry about this because we really need a DM to control the Midfield sooner than later but i guess buying Tymo or Cana now wouldnt make sense because both players wont be allowed to play for us in the C.L.

If you ask me its the club's fault didnt address the DM issue last summer i know they went after Gattuso but the had no plan B which is stupid
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 pm

I think the Hoffenheim-match again clearly showed that we need a DM even in the BL.I dont think the fact that he wouldnt be able to play in the CL should be a factor in not getting him in the winter , cause I think that a Tymoshchuk transfer would make winning the BL title a lot more easier.
Ze could be rotated out from time to time and Tymo could play next to MvB and Ze could rest before important CL matches.So I dont really see a reason why he shouldnt be transfered in the winter , besides that maybe we would have to pay a higher transfer fee in the winter than we would do in the summer.Obviously the board have a different opinion about that.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:41 pm

MrLinky wrote:I think the Hoffenheim-match again clearly showed that we need a DM even in the BL.I dont think the fact that he wouldnt be able to play in the CL should be a factor in not getting him in the winter , cause I think that a Tymoshchuk transfer would make winning the BL title a lot more easier.
Ze could be rotated out from time to time and Tymo could play next to MvB and Ze could rest before important CL matches.So I dont really see a reason why he shouldnt be transfered in the winter , besides that maybe we would have to pay a higher transfer fee in the winter than we would do in the summer.Obviously the board have a different opinion about that.

I really wish we get a DM in the winter so he has the time to get with the team and get adapted to the style we play and the tactics we use.
the team has two huge weaknesses in the DM and RD area but even with those flaws the Board believe that the team we have right now will win the BL thats all they care about this year, they dont care about the C.L because we will have to get very lucky to win it.
Sad but true because i believe if we fix those 2 problems our chance of winning the C.L will double.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:31 pm

RUMMENIGGE: WE ARE INTERESTED IN TYMOSCHUK

sport-express.ru wrote:Rummenigge:"We can officially start negotiations starting from January. So wait and see…"

http://english.sport-express.ru/summary/1_3456/
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:40 am

bild.de wrote:Bayern-Manager Uli Hoeneß zu BILD: „Timoschtschuk will sich angeblich bis Ende Januar bei uns melden. Er will angeblich zum FC Bayern. Ich glaube, dass er bald bei uns unterschreibt!“

Translated:"Tymoshchuk is probably gonna get in touch with us by the end of the month.Supposedly Bayern is where he wants to move to.I believe that shortly he will be signing a contract at Bayern."

Summer signing #2 ?! :D

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/bayern/2009/01/05/uli-hoeness/anatoli-timoschtschuk-kommt-zu-bayern.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:49 am

is he good enough for CL top?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby lebanese bayern » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:36 pm

no man i hate the guy
i say yaya toure oor toulalan
orrr get coutadeur plus corcuff so we get a young creative DM with great vision and a great RM( i think corgguf is the next big thinkkkkk) and i guese they will stay affordobal #-o #-o
lebanese bayern
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion