You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:54 pm

****!! HATE HIM!! PLEASE, ULLI!!!! It would be great, if he learns german, but stay at russia! :D :D :D lol. EVEN TOULALAN WOULD BE BETTER! INLER TOO!! ALMOST EVERYONE WOULD BE BETTER!!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:00 pm

Hoeness said Bayern's front office had decided not to make any moves in the transfer market until the summer.

"We sat down together this week and decided that, as things stand now, we will not bring anyone or let anyone go this winter," Hoeness said.

:?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:18 am

Hoeness said Bayern's front office had decided not to make any moves in the transfer market until the summer.

"We sat down together this week and decided that, as things stand now, we will not bring anyone or let anyone go this winter," Hoeness said.

This guy just proves to me that he is an idiot everyday, is he watching different games to the ones we are watching out there, or does he look at matches like the ones we played against Koln and cottbus and say we are top class we are destroying teams we have no need to improve the personnel , i just dont get it.
In 14 matches we conceded more goals than we did whole last season, doesnt that tell him that there is something need to be done here he doesnt he see the need for a DM or is he just Blind.
Saying its Front office decision.... yeah right every one knows he has the biggest influence when it comes signing or selling players.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:57 pm

I wouldnt take this as the ultimate decision of the board , the magical phrase is "as things stand now" , or maybe Ullis said this just because he wanted to make the rumours go away and get some calmness into the squad in the important upcoming challenges , however I believe that Ulli is a master when it comes to working with the press , 2 years ago after Ballack left they declared that not a single transfer was gonna be done and they wanted to give a chance to the players that were present , 2 or 3 days after that we saw van Bommel training at the Sabener Strasse in a Bayern jersey so I wouldn take this as the definite decision.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:51 pm

According to the German magazine BamS Tymoshchuk was in Munchen this weekend to do the medical check and to hold final contract talks with the Bayern management.Zenit also signed Semshov who is a DM , basically a 1:1 replacement for Tymo.Lets hope its true , the magazine also claims that the transfer fee that will be paid to the Russians seems to be around 15 million.
The Russian press is reporting the same thing , Ulli "lied" a bit about not getting any new player in the WP but I'll forgive him if he really managed to sign (which seems very likely) a top-class DM like Anatoliy. :D
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:51 pm

NOOO!!!! IT CAN`T be true! I hope. Please, Ulli! :@ Wait till summer and buy Cana then!! FU*K TYMO!! :@

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:21 am

Goal.com report basically the same thing

According to the latest reports out of Germany, Bayern Munich are on the verge of securing a deal for Zenit St Petersburg captain Anatoliy Tymoschuk.

"Bild am Sonntag" reported on Sunday that the midfield all-rounder is already in Munich to undergo the requisite medical before the deal can be officially completed.

The 29-year-old still has a contract with Zenit that runs until 2011, but the Russian club will almost certainly have said yes if reports of a €15 million offer from Bayern prove true.

Tymoschuk would provide some excellent depth to Bayern's central midfield, which is currently the domain of Mark Van Bommel and Ze Roberto - both of whom are on contracts which are set to expire in the summer.

Bayern was expected to made a move for Landon Donovan, but the loan deal has not been finalized.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Boris Beckers Balls » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:12 pm

[url][/url]http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11890_4575587,00.html

next summer it will go ahead.
Boris Beckers Balls
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eritina » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Is there full moon in last days? Everything's going down? Uli should go to doctor, no, football psychotherapist to get explanation why this player must not be bought. #-o Doesn't Bayern have seft-respect?! It is a superclub, everybody gonna laugh if they have footballer who played in Zenit at 29? Zenit? Who? :evil: No, no, no!
Eritina
Getting the hang of it

Postby Boris Beckers Balls » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Eritina wrote:Is there full moon in last days? Everything's going down? Uli should go to doctor, no, football psychotherapist to get explanation why this player must not be bought. #-o Doesn't Bayern have seft-respect?! It is a superclub, everybody gonna laugh if they have footballer who played in Zenit at 29? Zenit? Who? :evil: No, no, no!

every player has to start somewhere- look at berbatov he started in bulgaria- went to leverkusen- then spurs and now is at the european champions man utd.
Boris Beckers Balls
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:12 pm

The thing is Tymoshchuk IS one of the best DM's in the world , but he doesnt have the great sounding name like Mascherano has , he doesnt come from an exotic place like Spain , he's Ukrainian and his name is Anatoliy Tymoshchuk.Thats why a lot of Bayern fans wont be too entuthiastic about this transfer as they expect big names like Alonso or Senna , but if you always go by names you can end up like Real , if you always pay huge transfer fee's you end up like Dortmund.I definitely see this transfer as a great transfer thats gonna totally remove our weakness and will add class to our midfield.
Just because folks havent seen him play a lot as he played in a league that doesnt enjoy a lot of media attention doesnt make him a bad player or not worth of playing for Bayern.I am convinced of his qualities and I am also convinced that he's gonna help our team - in his way - just as much as Franck and Luca have done , I also dont think its unrealistic if you say that he might be our captain in a year and a half.
But nothing's been signed yet , the signs are looking quite clear but you never know , espacially after the van Nistelrooy disaster a couple of years back.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Eritina » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:36 pm

Boris Beckers Balls wrote:
Eritina wrote:Is there full moon in last days? Everything's going down? Uli should go to doctor, no, football psychotherapist to get explanation why this player must not be bought. #-o Doesn't Bayern have seft-respect?! It is a superclub, everybody gonna laugh if they have footballer who played in Zenit at 29? Zenit? Who? :evil: No, no, no!

every player has to start somewhere- look at berbatov he started in bulgaria- went to leverkusen- then spurs and now is at the european champions man utd.

:D Of course, after last season I do not have nice feelings to Zenit, but ... About Tymoshchuk I meant - if 29 years old footballer have reached ONLY that kind of level like Zenit, he is not 14/15m worth!!! [-X Bayern do not have time for experiments!
Eritina
Getting the hang of it

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:10 pm

He is NOT one of the best! Trust me. He is not as good as Cana and not even MvB!! He can`t even give one or two accurate passes in row. You should watch RPL more often. OK, maybe we could try to sign him, but not for 15m! :@ Don`t expect big things from him! :(

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Eritina wrote:About Tymoshchuk I meant - if 29 years old footballer have reached ONLY that kind of level like Zenit, he is not 14/15m worth!!! [-X Bayern do not have time for experiments!

I'd like to ask you if you have watched any Zenit match live , except maybe last year's semi against Bayern but I wont cause I think I already know the answer after reading your posts.
What does "only that kind of level" mean ? .. he won the Uefa-Cup last year with Zenit who managed to beat us 4-0 , and he reached the quarter-final with the Ukraine in 2006's World Cup and only lost to Italy who went on to become the champions , a record transfer fee - in Russia - of 15 million was paid to secure his services by Zenit St.Petersburg.
I find it kind of amusing that the argument with the age gets mentioned everytime a player reaches the age of 29 , its not like the guys get the Alzheimer's dicease as soon as they turn 29 or 30.Was the 29 year old Luca Toni a better transfer or the 22 year old Sosa , was the 29 year old Klose a better transfer or the 21 (I think he was 21 when he joined us)year old Podolski , was the 33 year old Ze or the 21 year old Jansen a better transfer ? Effenberg was 30 when he joined us and he didnt enter the pitch in a wheel-chair but led us to the Champions-League final which we eventually won.
And wouldnt you rather consider a young player like Breno an experiment and not an experienced player who played in the World Cup against the best of the world and led his team as captain to the win of a meaningful European comeptition ?! :wink:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:40 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:He is NOT one of the best! Trust me. He is not as good as Cana and not even MvB!! He can`t even give one or two accurate passes in row. You should watch RPL more often. OK, maybe we could try to sign him, but not for 15m! :@ Don`t expect big things from him! :(

I did watch a number of Zenit games after hearing of our big interest in him after the semi-final disaster , and he convinced me every single time.
Claiming that Tymoshchuk is not better than van Bommel is a brave thing to do , a wrong thing to claim in my opinion and I dont think he would have become captain if he wouldnt have been able to deliver an accurate pass from time to time.Even if that would be the case , we're not getting him to be creative and assist at ROM , we're getting him primarily to destroy the opponent's game and thats what he's best at.Very snappy in duels and has a huge fighting spirit , I am albanian myself and I admit that in my opinion Tymoshchuk is a better DM than Cana at the moment.But lets wait and see if and when he will be transfered , after seeing him play for Bayern in the first couple of matches we can continue this discussion.
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion