You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:37 am

I think Bayern would set a record if MVB leaves at the end of the season. He would have been only captain for a season.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ahmad » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Some German and Russia journalism reported that Timoschtschuk will be in Bayern in winter ...
Although reporters said that he moved to bayern but it is just matter of time to become Legal (when the transfer window open at the begining of the year"

according to this site: http://www.tz-online.de/de/sport/fcbayern/artikel_51301.html
he will be with bayern on 2-1-2009 and travel with the team to dubai...

and this russian site : http://rus.newsru.ua/sport/14nov2008/tymoshchuk.html
the headline say : Anatoliy Tymoschuk has not signed a new contract with Zenit. " The word for "Bavaria"
they also say he is worth 15 million

what you think guys ????
Ahmad
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ahmad » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:19 pm

Timoschtschuk news :

The DSF is now even reported that the defensive midfield player at Bayern even signed a contract and should have around 14 million euro transfer fee costs.

Early next year, he and the crew encounter on 2 January with training camp to fly to Dubai.

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/artikel_33943.html

excuse the translation guys ,i dont know german ,iam using translate site
Ahmad
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:29 am

BAD NEWS FOR ME. :( Cana is better, younger, with better technique and stronger. He is better in air. And cost 20m. GO FOR CANA, not Timo. :@

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby thulkazal » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:19 pm

ye u are right reiniksrobis .... but better him then bommel to stay and noone come
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Hawkeye » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:03 am

Ive only seen this guy play once, and that was during Bayern's 4-0 loss last year to Zenit, so I know almost nothing about him, forgive my ignornace. What do you guys think of him? Is he the DM we need? I trust your opinions, haha.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:25 pm

He'd be a great choice as DM , he's very strong physically , great tackles , great passing and he can lead the way.I do see some similarities between him and Cana but I think Tymoshchuk posseses a better technique , but on the other hand he is already 30 so he's gonna be able to help us at the highest level for another maybe 3-4 years while Cana has his whole career still in front of him , just to compare those 2 a bit cause its very likely thats its gonna be one of these two DM's who are gonna be strengthening our squad on this critical position.Cana declared himself that a transfer to Bayern might happen in the near future while german media have been reporting that Tymoshchuk is very close to signing a contract at Bayern.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:22 pm

MrLinky wrote:interview with Tymoschuk

http://news.sport-express.ru/online/.../nl268948.html

Q: Before you signed with Zenit, did you make a clause for a fixed transfer fee in the case of you leaving the club

T: Yes.

The fixed transfer fee seems to be around 14 million euro according to german media.
Last edited by MrLinky on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:34 am

Great news, I think. He will fit well at Bayern :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shwas55 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:48 pm

Cana, tymo are both better than VB....

i also prefer Cana but i will be happy as long as VB is out

VB out [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Oddo out [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Tymo would be a good signing, between the UEFA Cup last year and the World Cup a few years ago (even Dynamo Kiev before that) I remember always being impressed with his performances, he's exactly what we need at the moment. I don't think he'll be replacing Van Bommel however, I think Ze is going to leave and Mark will take up a more attacking role with Tymo behind him. Which may not be a bad thing, I thought VB was excellent in attacking this past Saturday, reminded me of his PSV days. I still don't want Ze to leave, but this seems more likely to me than having another new captain next season.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:05 pm

FCBinNYC wrote: (even Dynamo Kiev before that)

It was Shakhtar Donetsk , from where he moved for a record transfer fee - for the Russian league - of 10 million pounds to Zenit.

FCBinNYC wrote:I think Ze is going to leave and Mark will take up a more attacking role with Tymo behind him. Which may not be a bad thing, I thought VB was excellent in attacking this past Saturday, reminded me of his PSV days.

Yea , he was at the top of his game during his time at PSV taking up a more attacking role in midfiled slightly in front of Johan Vogel at that time , leading the way for PSV into the CL semi-final.So yea maybe he could prove to be better off on that position with a proper #6 behind him securing it all up , but its all speculation until we see an article on the official Bayern website announcing the signing of a new DM.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby walter » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:29 pm

MVB played great under Magath in a more attacking role as well. It was only under Hitzfeld that they made him play as a standard DM. If we do get a true CDM like Tymoschuk maybe it is indeed a good idea to give him a more attacking role. Obviously the team will still depend mostly on Ribery and Schweini to create, but MVB can score a few from outside the box with more freedom.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MrLinky » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:53 pm

Tymoshchuk Opens Bayern Door

Zenit St Petersburg skipper Anatoliy Tymoshchuk has hinted that he will seek to leave the Russian club in the January transfer window.

The 29-year-old Ukraine midfielder has been heavily linked with Bayern Munich in recent weeks and Tymoshchuk has admitted that he would be tempted by a switch to one of Europe's major players.

He told Sport Express: "When definite steps are taken by me, by other clubs or by my club when the transfer window opens, then I will discuss it.

"At the moment I have other things to think about. We have four very important matches ahead of us. That's what I'm thinking about at the moment.

"I have a favourite team in all of the big European leagues and speaking hypothetically, you would want to go to a club which you like."

Bayern yesterday played down reports linking them with a move for Tymoshchuk's Zenit team-mate, Andrei Arshavin, who recently spoke of his interest in joining the Bundesliga powerhouses.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/tymoshchuk-opens-bayern-door-1025244.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:29 pm

According to reports in German media he has already started to learn German and Zenit have also started to look for a replacement for their Ukrainian captain.
Its getting more and more concrete. :D
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion