You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Postby soccermanibrat » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:49 am

No one in chelsea will fear ottl i can tell you that [-X
soccermanibrat
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pavlos21 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:15 pm

enough with him.because russians are spending theyr money for fun does not mean that this cartoon faced player is something big.leave him there to pretend the king of russia we don't care.anyway i don't like him and he is playing like bommel(dirty).
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:15 pm

Should we now get rid of Ribery as well just because he's not that handsome ?!
Every team in the world needs the players with this dirty kind of attitude , the guy you have on your display picture wasnt the nicest
football player on the planet either but he won us the CL , a club that only posseses players with great technical abilities isnt gonna be winning anything
at the highest levels in Europe , the last concrete example is Real Madrid , why do you think they started getting players like Diarra and not
only the likes of Beckham and Figo , they finally realized that if you wanna be successful you need these kind of 'fighters' on the pitch.
Another example is Barca this summer , they sold Ronaldinho and bought a player like Seydou Keita , any bells ringing ? :D
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby pavlos21 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:29 am

first i said cartoon faced not ugly faced.hes face(the hair) is funny thats all.i don't judge the players from the look we are not real mad.second i don't know if you really understand what a dirty player is.diarra,keita?a dirty player is to punch someone in the face and then pretend like nothing happened and screaming at the same time at the ref.exacly like bommel.its a shame for the team.you can be a fighter and don't act like a little boy at the same time.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:48 am

I dont know if you meant his face is funny or ugly , at the end of the day its the same thing , disrespectful. :wink:
I'm not sure when Anatoli punched a player in the face , I would be grateful if you could post a link or something , but things like that
go along with football as a highly competetive sport , again back to Effe , in the 1994 world cup he showed the middle finger to
german fans (just to mention one case) , and was kicked out of the german national team , he had some major discrepancies with the coach at that time , and I'm pretty sure I know what a dirty player is and Effe was a great footballer no doubt but he WAS a dirty player as well (you're the one that doesnt seem to understand of what importance these players can be for a team) , with dirty tackles , with trash talk , still he won us the CL and led the team in various situations , players like that are useful sometimes to intimidate the opponent.
But you can go on and play with nice guys like Ottl and Sosa all the time , I would be interested to see where you would finish at the end of the season.
Now a question to you , why do you keep a player like Effenberg on your display picture , since you're so against these 'dirty players' ?
He doesnt seem to be kissing or hugging the player on that picture (I think it is Hierro or Redondo ?) either. :lol: :wink:
You're basically contradicting yourself by that.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby pavlos21 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:35 pm

first effe was one of the greatest leaders in footballs history.thats hierro and the rival of those two was big those times.they where both great leaders.you put side to side of effe players like Tymoshchuk relax my friend.i don't said that Tymoshchuk punch someone at the face there are more ways to play dirty.effe did bad things as zidane did too but the fans of theyr teams always loved them.i don't know if bommel has a fanbase?sure the dirty players are usefull for the teams ,gattuso is a great example but don't mess things by comparing players to legends(for me at least).

you can simply do a bad tackle and if the ref sees you you get the card and leave you don't need to cry like bommel when at the same time the whole stadium saw it.thats what i want to say.lets stop this here. there is no sence and maybe i judged tymoshchuk wrong from a few times that i have see him.
Last edited by pavlos21 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:48 pm

pavlos21 wrote:effe did bad things as zidane did too but the fans of theyr teams always loved them.i don't know if bommel has a fanbase?sure the dirty players are usefull for the teams ,gattuso is a great example but don't mess things by comparing players to legends(for me at least).

So basically you're claiming a player can do anything if he has the fans that back him , if he has a fanbase he can go on and spit on another player's face ?
Its not about comparing those 2 , its just about you not wanting a Tymoschuk move because he's a 'dirty player' according to you while at the
same time you got Effe on your display picture starting a mess and behaving like this 'dirty player' you were argumenting earlier about , you dont
want at your favorite club , putting their success and their abilities aside cause obviously in those aspects they're far away from each other.

pavlos21 wrote:lets stop this here there is no sence and maybe i judged tymoshchuk wrong from a few times that i have see him.

This 'here there' is why we're on a forum , I call it 'dicussing'.
And judging a player after 'a few times' you've seen him isnt a good idea either. :wink:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 am

nevermind my friend.what i want to say is that if you are a bab boy you must be all the time you can't cry like a girl when the ref sees you or books you(i talk about verry hard tackles).you can be a bommel or one of the great bad boys of history like effe,keane and cantona.

thats the difference when you are a tough guy and you make things like the one in my display picture then fans loves you and you give the passion to the whole team you are in one word the perfect leader.when you are just a dirty player thats is hiding at the back of his finger no one likes you and you can't be a leader great example bommel and the captaincy joke.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:51 pm

Hoeneß Denies Bayern Interest In Tymoshchuk

Bayern Munich manager Uli Hoeneß has denied reports that the Bavarians are looking to sign Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Anatoliy Tymoshchuk in the January transfer window.
The Bundesliga club have come under a lot of pressure in the early part of the season due to the relatively poor start they have made to the new season. One bone of contention has been the lack of big name signings made in contrast to last season.

The club did move for Gennaro Gattuso, but Hoeneß has denied that the club are looking to bring in Ukrainian international Tymoshchuk in the Winter break.

“These reports are total nonsense” Hoeneß said. “We have had no contact with Zenit St Petersburg. We are not looking to the Russian market. Normally Russian players don’t adapt too well overseas” the Bayern manager continued.

Bayern did reportedly enquire about the 29 year old Uefa Cup winning captain in the summer, but have now moved on.

“We negotiated with Zenit in the summer” Hoeneß admitted. “There was no agreement and as much the topic is now closed.”

However with Zé Roberto set to depart at the end of the season, Bayern will be in the hunt for a quality defensive midfielder to step into the Brazilian’s boots.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:59 am

Uli Hoeneß wrote:Normally Russian players don’t adapt too well overseas

Will someone please tell Uli that Tymoshchuk is Ukranian? :roll:

Uh oh... either Hoeneß is lying :^o or else this means that Bayern are not interested in Pogrebnyak or Arshavin :(
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:17 am

I don't think he was lying , but I still expect a pleasant surprise for the winter market. Hopefully a player that is not cup tied.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Eritina » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:21 pm

MrLinky wrote:Hoeneß Denies Bayern Interest In Tymoshchuk

Bayern Munich manager Uli Hoeneß has denied reports that the Bavarians are looking to sign Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Anatoliy Tymoshchuk in the January transfer window.
The Bundesliga club have come under a lot of pressure in the early part of the season due to the relatively poor start they have made to the new season. One bone of contention has been the lack of big name signings made in contrast to last season.

The club did move for Gennaro Gattuso, but Hoeneß has denied that the club are looking to bring in Ukrainian international Tymoshchuk in the Winter break.

“These reports are total nonsense” Hoeneß said. “We have had no contact with Zenit St Petersburg. We are not looking to the Russian market. Normally Russian players don’t adapt too well overseas” the Bayern manager continued.

Bayern did reportedly enquire about the 29 year old Uefa Cup winning captain in the summer, but have now moved on.

“We negotiated with Zenit in the summer” Hoeneß admitted. “There was no agreement and as much the topic is now closed.”

However with Zé Roberto set to depart at the end of the season, Bayern will be in the hunt for a quality defensive midfielder to step into the Brazilian’s boots.

Yes, Uli, you think in right way - Bayern do not need Russian players! [-X There are better footballers in Western Europe! 8)
Eritina
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
Uli Hoeneß wrote:Normally Russian players don’t adapt too well overseas

Will someone please tell Uli that Tymoshchuk is Ukranian? :roll:

Uh oh... either Hoeneß is lying :^o or else this means that Bayern are not interested in Pogrebnyak or Arshavin :(

Hoeneß said that they were never interested in Arshavin.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Eritina wrote:Bayern do not need Russian players!

He is Ukrainian , lying is a harsh word but I'd say Ulli isnt telling the whole truth , I dont completely believe him when he says that its all over with Tymoschcuk when I read the next day a recent interview of Rumenigge stating that we'll have to wait and see what happens with the Zenit captain , I dont think they're completely through with the chapter Tymoschcuk to Bayern.I believe Ulli just wanted to keept it calm around the club and not give new rumours any breathing space , I think he's experienced enough in such things to know that telling all of the truth to the press isnt always the smartest thing to do.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:24 pm

Bayern Munich have been linked with a 15million euros swoop for Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Anatoli Tymoschuk.

The 29-year-old is thought to be a straight replacement for current midfielder Mark van Bommel with the Dutchman's contract due to expire at the end of the season.

Bayern were set to sign the Ukraine international in the summer but with recent uncertainties over Van Bommel's future surfacing the deal could be back on for the start of the next campaign.

Van Bommel's future remains in doubt as the club have postponed talks for an extension to his current deal and the player's agent was unsure about the situation.

Rob Jansen told Kicker: "We are still waiting for Bayern and their plans.

"If they don't want Mark anymore then he will be off. That's the way it is in football."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion