You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Postby MrLinky » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:42 pm

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/de/aktuell/news/2008/16848.php

- For those of you who dont understand German , this article is from back in August reporting that we reached an agreement with
Zenit and Tymoschuk for a transfer to Bayern .
Obviously this one isnt a fake cause you can log onto the website with the username , so my guess is we almost agreed on a transfer deal
with Zenit and Tymo and this article was written but never got officialy on the website because the deal failed to be signed for whatever reason in the last sec
but the article wasnt completely deleted from the fcbayern.de archive .
Very mysterious all of this . . :shock:

Edit : Now the link isn't working anymore , guess the guys from the Bayern website noticed their mistake . :wink:
Here's the Screenshot . http://www.imgshare.de/upload/image_1223048256.JPG
Last edited by MrLinky on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:38 pm

I think bayern should sign Tymoschchuk as he can play in defence or mainly in DM and he would kick van bommel out of the team for good. :-$
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:56 am

So close yet so far. Tymoshchuk would have solved all our DM problems.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:39 am

MUTU wrote:So close yet so far. Tymoshchuk would have solved all our DM problems.

After that article I'm optimistic we'll try another effort to sign him in the winter transfer period , the russian league ends in winter
so that will make things easier as well .
He wont be able to play in the CL but I'm sure he can help us a lot in the BL .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:57 am

MrLinky wrote:
MUTU wrote:So close yet so far. Tymoshchuk would have solved all our DM problems.

After that article I'm optimistic we'll try another effort to sign him in the winter transfer period , the russian league ends in winter
so that will make things easier as well .
He wont be able to play in the CL but I'm sure he can help us a lot in the BL .

WHY? At knockout he will be able to play, if Zenit won`t qualify. There are new players list, for knockout and group stages don`t matter.. :wink: So, Timo could play, but i don`t like it. Lorik Cana would be better one. :)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:03 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:WHY? At knockout he will be able to play, if Zenit won`t qualify.

It doesnt matter if Zenit qualify or not , a player is only eligible to play for one team in a CL season , he already played
in the group stage for Zenit which makes him unable to play in the knockout stage for any other club .
This is the rule how I know it , please correct me if I'm wrong . :wink:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:41 pm

MrLinky wrote:
reiniksrobis wrote:WHY? At knockout he will be able to play, if Zenit won`t qualify.

It doesnt matter if Zenit qualify or not , a player is only eligible to play for one team in a CL season , he already played
in the group stage for Zenit which makes him unable to play in the knockout stage for any other club .

sadly you are right so even if we buy good players this winter i still have little hope for us in the CL because of that stupid rule
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:58 pm

Guys, why are you treating this CL as the last CL in history? Imo I'd be more than happy if Tymo (can I call him Tymo?) or Cana arrive in Munich this winter, even if this means they can't participate in this CL. They can play in the BL and try out the 3-5-2 and other formations, while in the CL we play the 4-4-2. That way, by next year we would've practiced a lot of formations and can switch automatically and swiftly from one to another in the middle of the match. That way, with major signings next summer, Bayern will have a better chance in winning the CL than any other club! Because we can be tactically superior, and with the summer signings we can be in their level of individual abilities! Just an opinion. 8)
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby pavlos21 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm

never liked him.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:37 pm

pavlos21 wrote:never liked him.

100% agree... Do you watch RPL? I think, that he is nasty player... He has no respect for other people... He thinks, that he is king in Russia...

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:30 am

reiniksrobis wrote:

100% agree... Do you watch RPL? I think, that he is nasty player... He has no respect for other people... He thinks, that he is king in Russia...

Thats the kind of player you need in this position , I remind you of the great Effenberg or Jeremies , or Gattuso in who we were interested
lately , football is not just about fair play and being everybody's darling , you gotta be aggressive and nasty at times , espacially in this position .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby mrfloyd87 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:58 pm

MrLinky wrote:
reiniksrobis wrote:

Thats the kind of player you need in this position , I remind you of the great Effenberg or Jeremies , or Gattuso in who we were interested
lately , football is not just about fair play and being everybody's darling , you gotta be aggressive and nasty at times , espacially in this position .

Haha no respect,he thinks that he's king of Russia :lol: That makes him kind of DM everyone should have it in the team,I agree with Linky,ur right plako!:D
Anywayz I'd preffer Lorik Cana, great physics and technics. Anyway as for Cana there is another topic,let's not get off this topic!
FC Bayern Stern Des Sudens...
mrfloyd87
Getting the hang of it

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:13 pm

MrLinky wrote:
reiniksrobis wrote:

No, agree, but he is nasty as a person, many people says that... anyway, he is overpaid and Cana is 1000 times better.

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:06 am

MrLinky wrote:

The only way he can possibly play for us in European competition this season is if Zenit avoid the 3rd place in their group and Bayern end up 3rd in their group. In that case, he would be eligible to play for Bayern in the UEFA Cup.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:34 am

MUTU wrote:
MrLinky wrote:

The only way he can possibly play for us in European competition this season is if Zenit avoid the 3rd place in their group and Bayern end up 3rd in their group. In that case, he would be eligible to play for Bayern in the UEFA Cup.

BAD Idea, Bayern will go through, but Zenit will play in UEFA Cup... Tymoshchuk is not great player..

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion