You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:48 pm

shwas55 wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:so wait, hes definetely not coming this winter then, still chances in summer?

He has till end of February to make up his mind otherwise the deal will be off the table

Let`s hope that he will reject it!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:39 am

Why should we hope that?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:28 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Why should we hope that?

I think that he is waaay overpaid! And we CAN get better CDMs.Cana,Yaya,Inler ... :)

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:06 pm

I would like him to join because he is good player and yes he didnt play in one of biggest leagues but we saw he is capable playing good with good teams [bayern, leverkusen, etc..]
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:49 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:I think that he is waaay overpaid! And we CAN get better CDMs.Yaya

There's no way we can get Yaya.He has struggled at Barca at the beginning of the season , but now he's a vital element of the first XI and played an important role in their fantastic first part of the season.Barca arent gonna let him go , and if only for a huge transfer fee which would easily be 2-3 times more then what we would have to pay for Anatoliy (he can move for 14 million dollar - 10.88 million euro at the moment due to the clause in his contract).

Rummenigge on Tymoshchuk:"Optimistisch, dass wir da einen Transfer zum Sommer hinkriegen".

"I am optimistic that the transfer will be accomplished this summer"

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/newspage_58978.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:44 pm

MrLinky wrote:

Rummenigge on Tymoshchuk:"Optimistisch, dass wir da einen Transfer zum Sommer hinkriegen".

"I am optimistic that the transfer will be accomplished this summer"

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/newspage_58978.html

Well lets hope so, to tell you the truth any DM would be better than VB at the moment, and Tymo played huge part in Zenit's success last season so im sure he will do a good job for us
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:24 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:

I think that he is waaay overpaid! And we CAN get better CDMs.Cana,Yaya,Inler ... :)

The Bayern board aren't stupid. He might take a pay cut to join Bayern, and this would explain why he's still hesitant about the offer Bayern made him.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:25 pm

MUTU wrote:
reiniksrobis wrote:

The Bayern board aren't stupid. He might take a pay cut to join Bayern, and this would explain why he's still hesitant about the offer Bayern made him.

We need Kaka` type players for who FOOTBALL comes first and money comes second! Tymo is grubber :( And I think that wage is that wich stopped him from joining us in January. And thats good. Inler wouldn`t need big wage or Fernandes ;)

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Tymoshchuk's transfer in the winter transfer period never failed because of too big salary requests by Tymoshchuk.The board just were wise enough to say "why pay 15-18 million euro (a sum Zenit were reportedly requesting for him) for a player that you can get for 10-11 million due to the clause in his contract in 6 months."The question here just was whether 6 months with Tymoshchuk are worth >5 million , and as he would be unable to play for us in the CL the simple answer to that question was NO.

And @ reinik , how come you're so sure he's just out for the money .. you know him personally or you're just trusting the Russian press who might have reported such things ? :P
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:47 am

He could have played for Bayern in the Champions League. A club is able to register 3 new players for the knockout stages and one of those may have already played in a UEFA competition. But only one player is allowed.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:59 am

You got that mixed-up with the Uefa-Cup rule.This was brought up at Real , they bought 2 new players (Huntelaar , Diarra) that had already played in the Uefa-Cup and wanted to register them for the CL , but they didnt do any research in the UEFA rules and didnt know that they can only register one of them for the CL.Its a whole different deal for players that have already played in the Champions League.A player is eligible to play for only one club during one CL season , Tymoshchuk did that for Zenit - so that would have made him unable to play for any other European club in the CL.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby elcalifornio » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:38 am

I am very confident now that he will arrive in the Summer. I think talks will and have gotten more specific and he will replace Van Bommel who is on his way out. Its a potentially very big improvement to the team and the fact that he can build up play and defend very well are also rare qualities in a DM. He's no DeRossi but he could be big if he adjusts to the BL which is a step up from the Russian league.
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Eritina » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 am

Gosh! Is it still possible Tymoshchuk will not join Bayern? :evil: Please! :(
Eritina
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 am

Well you could go to Sabener strasse in Munchen , kidnap Hoeness and tell the other guys of the board that you're gonna kill him if they dont blow off the whole Tymoshchuk transfer.Otherwise I dont really see a chance for you. :lol:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 pm

MrLinky wrote:Well you could go to Sabener strasse in Munchen , kidnap Hoeness and tell the other guys of the board that you're gonna kill him if they dont blow off the whole Tymoshchuk transfer.Otherwise I dont really see a chance for you. :lol:

Hoeneß's term is finishing end of the year and he will the club's president, im sure some guys on the board would want that position, so even Kidnapping him wont help, they will tell thank you you can keep him :lol: :lol:
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion