You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ali Karimi

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Should magath give more chances to Karimi ?

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes : 19

Re: Ali Karimi

Postby KAHN » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 am

I am glad Karimi is in Bundeslige again! Hope he shows more spirit this time.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby dambun » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:09 am

Element wrote:
dambun wrote:I guess he'll sign for Perspolis Tehran!

Dude , Dont you get bored of being WRONG

Karimi has officially signed for Schalke , and will get the number 10
If he shows his Technique , he could be a good player
i totally like that guy

lol
It's not me, It's Magath that's wrong, if he thinks he can change a player in that age... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karimi is quite talented... better than Scholl or Ze Roberto.... he has brilliant technique and amazing dribbling....
But when it comes to mental strength and character, he's no better than most other Iranian players, if not worse... Believe me, I've watched him since he was like 17 and was a star in Futsal tournaments....

Don't get me wrong. Of course I like him too... He was a hero in my national team... We had many moments of joy just because of his brilliance... But I think the odds of him succeeding at Schalke is very low...

And I have a strange feeling he's been bought by Magath, only for their Pokal match against Bayern...
He has a feeling that he were not been given a fair chance after his injury at Bayern, and he'll be super-motivated against us.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:11 am

dambun wrote:Karimi is quite talented... better than Scholl or Ze Roberto

dambun's profile wrote:Location: Tehran, Iran

BIAS! :P [-X
I agree he's talented, but nowhere near to Scholl or Ze.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 am

Good one Mutu. Dambun is being biased here. Scholl is one the most talented players in Germany's history. He's been unlucky with injuries. And Ze is also great. U can't put Karimi with them in the same sentence.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 am

There's no way he's as good as Scholl. Maybe Ze, but not Scholl.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:37 pm

MUTU wrote:
dambun wrote:Karimi is quite talented... better than Scholl or Ze Roberto

dambun's profile wrote:Location: Tehran, Iran

BIAS! :P [-X
I agree he's talented, but nowhere near to Scholl or Ze.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You've not seen what I have seen of him.... He is "unbelievably" talented....

I've seen him play in Futsal, and then in football.... as ST, as CAM, LAM, RAM, CDM, CB, LB.... I've seen him dribble past 6 players in a row... score with his head, left/right foot... I've seen a lot of him, believe me.... he's known as "the magician" in Iran.

But he is lazy, he has a very rebellious character (had problems with many coaches/characters)... and unfortunately, he chose money and ease over sports, and went to Emirates instead of Europe at the prime of his uprising career... There he became a worse player, because his physical strength has decreased.... many years later, when he came under huge criticism because of his lack of ambition by journalists and people in Iran, he decided to prove himself and radically signed a contract with Bayern in summer 2005, when he was like 26-27.... He started well and had a good first season, until he got an injury (around matchday 25, I guess).... and next year he was not given that many chances because FCB's managers were frustrated with his character: He was not even trying to learn German, and was lazy in training....

Now, at 32, he is certainly not stronger/faster than then, and that's why I don't see him fit in Magath's physical plans....
Maybe he is considered by Magath as a joker for creating chaos and breaking some defensive teams' deadlock, though.....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Well , We Really Dont Stand up for each other much but

I know Karimi Before he came to Bayern

If you take the Potential , and pure Skill

Karimi's Technique is Better than Scholl's , and only a bit Less than Ze Roberto

and am not Biased because The First Bayern player I liked after knowing Bayern , and who made my relation to Bayern Strong was Mehmet Scholl

(Technique-wise , Ze Roberto is one of the best to play for Bayern and Bundesliga)

But The Problem is that

1-He adores feeling like a superstar , if you dont say that he is great , he probably gets mad
2-I am a superstar , so no problem if i miss this training session or just walk instead of running ?!!
3-I am A STAR , so you better give me big money !!!
4-I am the best player in the team , so i play where i want , what the hell does the coach know

About Scholl : Trapattoni even hinted that Scholl is a bit overrated in his legendary speech , he said that Zickler is better than Scholl

Iranian players + Arabian Players have A HUGE Potential of Talent and Skill but the problem is that all of them want to becomes SUPERSTARS and millionaires after half a season in Europe , and the training sessions are hard , so they sometimes say what will happen if i skip this training or start goofing around when the coach is not looking

Scholl's Strength other than his talent relies that He Knows what to do and when to do it , his free kicks,Shots ,and good passing

Scholl also never was able to show his everything (HE WAS A Superstar idol with Huge potential) but never really managed to show it , but also sometimes was An EGO , but by faaaar not an ego like Karimi

PS : I still have An Ali Karimi Poster on my Bayern wall in the room
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Element wrote:on my Bayern wall

I think I speak for myself and a few others who would like to see a photo of your "Bayern wall" :)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:02 pm

MUTU wrote:I think I speak for myself and a few others who would like to see a photo of your "Bayern wall"

Well , i will give you a photo of it soon

but now , our old TV is stored in front of it , so till i move it , i will take a picture of it

The Wall is nothing Fancy , it consists of 14 posters of Bayern , my room has 3 HUGE windows other than the closet and stuff

making the remainder not big , so the posters are Close to each other (no spaces between them)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:10 pm

MUTU wrote:
Element wrote:on my Bayern wall

I think I speak for myself and a few others who would like to see a photo of your "Bayern wall" :)

+1 :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:01 am

Not many football players were mentioned by name in those diplomatic cables released to the world by WikiLeaks a few years ago but Ali Karimi was. Even Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad found the time to get involved in the career of the man they called 'The Wizard Of Tehran" who finally pocketed his wand and hung up his boots earlier this week. Having threatened to quit before, this time it is for real and Asian football has lost a little of its sparkle as a result. [source]
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:54 am

He was made co-trainer of the Iranian national team.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:37 pm

"Should Magath give more chancesto Karimi?" :lol: :lol:

I voted yes! :wink:
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dambun » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:30 am

:lol: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion