You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ali Karimi

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Should magath give more chances to Karimi ?

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes : 19

Postby tracylynn » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:25 am

I'm not sure if I believe the story, however a wealthy individual can have finanical troubles. I know it's hard to believe but it does happen. It happens either because of bad investment, management (folks who embezzeled), not spending wisely, and so forth.

If he is having trouble then I know it's not because of his German lessons.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:17 pm

NO WAY , two days ago iv watched how he played back in that Dubai cup and wow ,mama ! now that so many players will go , at least ...just keep him dammit.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:21 pm

As i said in the previous thread , Karimi is hell of a player , iv watched him on some videos from the dubai cup couple days ago and ..guys he is something unique...maybe its just the not so friendly climate in Bayern , dont know he knows how to play football very good and well it will be a loss to us if he goes.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:47 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:As i said in the previous thread , Karimi is hell of a player , iv watched him on some videos from the dubai cup couple days ago and ..guys he is something unique...maybe its just the not so friendly climate in Bayern , dont know he knows how to play football very good and well it will be a loss to us if he goes.

I don't think the environment is unfriendly in Bayern. I think it became unfriendly when he didn't show any desire to assimilate into his new surroundings. I guess he's trying to assimilate now but it's a little bit too late.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:38 pm

Thursday 25 January, 2007

Karimi to fulfill Bayern contract after all as Al-Ahli withdraws offer

IRNA - BERLIN, Ali Karimi will remain with Bayern Munich until this summer after his former United Arab Emirates football club, Al-Ahli, withdrew its offer to the Iranian international, Kicker sports magazine reported in its Thursday edition.

Bayern manager Uli Hoeness said earlier this month that the 28-year-old Karimi was free to leave the Bavarian club if he wanted to join Al-Ahli, which had submitted an official transfer request.

Although both clubs had reportedly agreed on Karimi's transfer modalities, Bayern coach Felix Magath vetoed the deal as Munich's midfield has already been depleted by the sudden retirement of ex- German international Sebastian Deisler.

Karimi's contract with Bayern runs out at the end of the season.

Prior to his signing with Munich, Karimi played for Al-Ahli from 2001 to 2005.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hejazi92 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:20 am

i think that if Karimi really fixed up his attitude and played to his best he could really be a big talent. Although in the dortmund game i believe he would have played better as CAM then a Winger. As a winger he must also be able to play defensivly and IMO karimi is a horrible defensivvely,
hejazi92
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:18 am

Rummenigge has confirmed that Bayern don't intend on extending Karimi's contract, which means that he will definitely leave in summer.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:57 pm

Austrian coming league champions Red Bull Salzburg remain eager to sign Iranian playmaker Ali Karimi from Bayern Munich, Austrian sports portal sport1.at reports.

The club's sporting director, former Bayern Munich defender Oliver Kreuzer, will therefore meet with the Iranian's manager Reza Fazeli next week.

The club, sponsored by Austrian billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz, has German football legend Franz Beckenbauer as advisor as well as Giovanni Trappatoni and Lothar Matthäus as coaches and aims to set it's mark on the UEFA Champions League durnig the next years.

Salzburg, who lead the table of the Austrian T-Mobile Bundesliga by 16 points, have several fomer German Bundesliga stars such as Alexander Zickler, Thomas Linke, Niko Kovac or Vratislav Lokvenc in their squad but still are suffering from a vacant playmaking position which Ali Karimi is supposed to fill.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby soccerkyle » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:32 pm

At this point who cares i mean if he was playing it would be a different story but how much has he played this season?
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:14 am

Ali Karimi is set to finalize his club offers before Asian Cup Kick-off and will leave for Qatar end of June. Ali Karimi intends to choose his next club before Asian Cup,in case of injury ruining his Asian Cup Tournament.

Qatar's Al Gharafa and Al Qatar are both keen to seal the deal with former Bayern Munich midfielder.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Karimi completes move to Qatar

Postby charger256 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:59 pm

Ali Karimi has left Bayern Munich to join Qatar Sports Club on a two-year deal.

The Iranian international is relatively young to join a Middle Eastern club at 28, but saw his first-team opportunities at the Allianz Arena limited.

A technically accomplished playmaker, Karimi played 33 Bundesliga games for Bayern over two seasons, scoring three goals in the process.

Started his career at Fatih Tehran before moving on to Persepolis and Al-Ahli in the UAE. Bayern signed him in 2005.

He is believed to have put pen to a contract worth around £3 million, with a clause allowing him to return to Europe at any time.

Qatar Sports Club count former Argentina legend Claudio Caniggia and French World Cup winner Marcel Desailly among their former players.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Re: Ali Karimi

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Interesting news...

Schalke is close to signing Ali Karimi. Seems like Magath still has the hots for him.

Source: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... arimi.html
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 pm

MUTU wrote:Interesting news...

Schalke is close to signing Ali Karimi. Seems like Magath still has the hots for him.

Source: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... arimi.html

lol
I guess he'll sign for Perspolis Tehran!
I've heard that too... But he is a lazy player.... quite talented, but also quite lazy....
I think Magath won't let him play even for 1 minute!... :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 pm

dambun wrote:I've heard that too... But he is a lazy player.... quite talented, but also quite lazy....

True

he is really really skilled and plays awesomely but is too lazy
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 pm

dambun wrote:I guess he'll sign for Perspolis Tehran!

Dude , Dont you get bored of being WRONG

Karimi has officially signed for Schalke , and will get the number 10

If he shows his Technique , he could be a good player

i totally like that guy

http://www.schalke04.de/aktuell/news/ei ... arimi.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion