You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ali Karimi

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Should magath give more chances to Karimi ?

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes : 19

Postby dracus » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:55 pm

He may leave at the end of the season
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:03 pm

He will leave in the end f this season
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:17 pm

There's also a chance that he will leave this winter. What's (almost) definite is that he won't be playing for Bayern next season.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:04 pm

Hoeness confirmed that Ali Karimi appears set to the leave Munich for former club Al Ahli Dubai in the January transfer window

'Al Ahli absolutely want to keep Ali here,' said Munich general manager from the club's winter training camp in Dubai.

'If we receive a concrete offer and Al Ahli pay something for him then it's possible that Ali will remain here.'

Karimi arrived on a free transfer from Al Ahli in 2005 and the 28- year-old midfielder's contract with Bayern runs out at the end of the season and won't be renewed.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:20 am

Let him. He´s not good enough to play in top european club like Bayern.
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hejazi92 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:33 am

how can u say he is not good enough for a team like bayern. after which he has been injured at the end of 2005-2006 season,then the horrible performance in the world cup which he had to rush into with an injury...however before this injury he was undoubtly a better playerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iavFyII2Crs
hejazi92
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:31 am

hejazi92, you are right, he was looking much better before the injury. However, true legends and great players would show more consistency and play well after their injury. Look at Deisler for example, he came back from a much more serious injury and gave 2 assists in his first 45 minutes.

However, now he seems to have lost interest, so we need to sell him or allow him to leave for free. We cannot have players with that attitude :(
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hejazi92 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:32 pm

i'm not sure if this is true but rumor has it that karimi has been facing serious financial trouble thus he has not been focusing on his game especially when competing with all the big names in Bayern
hejazi92
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:39 pm

That can't be true! It's not like Karimi is poor. He knows what it's like to be poor, because he was poor when he was a child! He has his manager taking care of financial problems if anything. I doubt it could affect his performance much, either.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hejazi92 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:11 pm

http://www.iransportspress.com/?c=127&a=3909
"From now on, his decisions will be financially motivated. It looks like his businesses are going bankrupt. And lots of expenses, has cost him a lot. It looks like he has run out of the money he earned in the Emirates. Jalali states: “Ali’s situation is difficult. Apart from football, he cannot do anything else. Still, thank God, that financial motivations force him to continue playing. Otherwise, do not doubt that if he was offered a billion, he would leave football today. Be sure that his choice of club for next season will be the club that offers him the most money.” Only the rich clubs of the Persian Gulf can spend the money required to acquire the magician. Experience has shown that they will not hold back in spending to acquire the dribbling skills of Karimi, and they are ready to pay."

This,however,implies that karimi has the talent but his attitude is the problem.I believe bayern should loan him out to a smaller club so he can get more playing time and get back into his form instead of selling him.
hejazi92
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:36 pm

sali out basti out scholli out OMG we should at least force Karimi to stay !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:37 pm

hejazi92 my friend i honestly doubt that any player In FC BAYERN has any financial difficulties.. he must earn millions !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby hejazi92 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:46 pm

not according to that article although it could be unreliable
hejazi92
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:10 pm

Playfuls.com, Romania 07:23 PM, January 17th 2007

Bayern Munich midfielder Ali Karimi can return to his former club Al-Ahli Dubai if he wishes, the Bundesliga club's general manager Uli Hoeness confirmed Wednesday.

"If he says he wants to go, then he can go," said Hoeness, adding that Al Ahli had made an official approach earlier in the week.

Both clubs have virtually agreed all details about a deal for Karimi, whose contract with the German champions runs out at the end of the season.
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:24 am

highly doubtful, but then again even elton john had to cut his expenses the other day to avoid facing financial difficulties. might be karimi's of high maintenance, either.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion