You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ali Karimi

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Should magath give more chances to Karimi ?

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes : 19

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:08 am

Magath really doesn't know how to use his squad...

Bayern are eyeing schlaudrauff (did i spell it correctly?). I don't want them to sign this fellow as long as magath stays as the coach. he will be a waste.. he will never get chances in the first team and germany will lose a nice talent....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:20 pm

If anyone has doubts about Karimi's talent then again go on mytube.com and have a look ...there are numerous videos..
Anyway i think it is Magath's fault ..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:45 am

I agree with you guys 100%, but we don`t know how Magath`s looking at things. you know sometimes talent is not everything :?
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:33 pm

Superstars are made by their games , i mean if they dont have talent if they dont have that extra thing ..which makes them shine then they are not called superstars. All i am saying ...is that talent is what teams are looking for.
karimi is gifted with some gifted technique but Magath is just i dont know :evil:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby peddi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:01 pm

ali is very nice but he just need time and he should learn german
viva super olli
4 ever no1
peddi
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby dracus » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:08 am

peddi wrote:ali is very nice but he just need time and he should learn german

He wont and he is fed up with this country(ger)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:15 pm

He is a world class , magath believed in him but unfortunately he didnt give him any chance to play more.. because from the games he played he definitely proved himself .

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby yoanna » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:44 pm

great videos. haven't had many chances to see him play, thanx.

well, on his defence i can say german is quite difficult to learn, it's no nuclear science, but still. but i can't see how that reason alone, according to franz, would land him on the bench.
may be bayern's not the right team for him.
think about henry. (i'm far from comparing these two)
his stint at Juve was rather unimpressing, he couldn't settle, score only 3 goal in 13 matches... and look at him now.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:46 am

Well he was the 1st Iranian who stayed longer than 2 seasons i beleive, But I think its time to either loan him or get rid of him, maybe a club like Arminia Bielefeld or Borussia Monchengladbach is ideal for him.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:27 am

He wants to leave the country (Germany).
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby peddi » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:18 pm

there is rumors bout his new contract with al ahli.alahli offered a contract to him till end of his life !!!! it means that he can play for alahli for 2 or 3 season and then after his retire alahli will pay to him till his death !!!!!!!!!!
:shock:
viva super olli
4 ever no1
peddi
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:39 pm

Haha, really? Usually life contracts would mean that they stop paying you once you retire. Of course, you may choose never to retire ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby peddi » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:04 pm

this contract included a part that say they will pay him after his retirement. but as i said its a little RUMOR not more
viva super olli
4 ever no1
peddi
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby fa » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:31 pm

Hoeness confirmed on the website that Karimi would stay with Bayern untill the end of this season. His contract runs out this summer, so he ll probably leave then.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:57 pm

Bayern Munich midfielder Ali Karimi will stay with the club until the end of the season, general manager Uli Hoeness revealed.

The 28-year-old Iranian has made just six appearances for the Bundesliga champions so far this season, and speculation had been rife that he would be allowed to leave the club in January.

But, speaking at the club's training camp in Dubai, Hoeness insisted: "We have spoken with the coach [Felix Magath] over the past few days, and agreed that Ali will stay until the end of the season. After that we will see."

The news is likely to frustrate Iran coach Amir Ghalenoi, who urged Karimi to move clubs in order to play more first team football, and prevent his career from stagnating.

"Because he's not getting played in Munich, we're getting hurt, because it is dragging his quality lower and lower," he complained.

"Karimi is one of those players who can only show his worth when he is on the pitch and playing. If you put him on the bench it doesn't matter whether he;s o the bench for Bayern Munich or Bangladesh, he's not going to go anywhere, just backwards.

"I spoke to him on Saturday night and he said it's almost made him depressed and he's in a stressful condition right now," he added.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion