You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Alexander Baumjohann

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Alexander Baumjohann

Postby xevi » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:41 pm

i don't understand what is bayern trying. what happens?

ah, i understand that zé roberto doesn't extend and sosa will leave too.

------------------tymoschuk
-----------------ottl/van bommel

altintop---------schweini-----------------ribéry
borowski-------baumjohann--------------kroos
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 pm

We don`t need neither of them. Xevi, this looks better-

-----------------Cana---------------------
-----------------Ottl----------------------

Altintop--------Basti------------Ribery
Gourcuff------Kroos-----------Borowski

:) :) :) :) Superb midfield :o Bolded players should be starters :o

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lebanese bayern » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:05 am

i think u should ve bolded corgguf instead of antiltop :P :P
lebanese bayern
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:39 am

lebanese bayern wrote:i think u should ve bolded corgguf instead of antiltop :P :P

I think that rotation would be good ;) They are both great players, but noone knows how Gourcuff would play in our team, but Alti`s qualities we already know. Gourcuff is just strong on attacks, but Alti is very good defending as in attacks :)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xevi » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 am

reiniksrobis wrote:We don`t need neither of them. Xevi, this looks better-

-----------------Cana---------------------
-----------------Ottl----------------------

Altintop--------Basti------------Ribery
Gourcuff------Kroos-----------Borowski

:) :) :) :) Superb midfield :o Bolded players should be starters :o

i wasn't posting what would be my favourite team. that was what i think will be. if hoeness says they are interested in baumjohann, if they say that tymoschuk is nearer and milan has said that gourcuff will stay at bourdeux or he will back to milan i think it's a bit dificult to do all that.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:14 am

no way not baumjohann, dont destroy another potential good player, he'll do nothing at bayern. Think about the national team too. And besides, if other clubs in the bundesliga get him that could raise the competition in BL, which is good for attracting good players overall.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Everybody should get away from the thought of Gourcuff at Bayern.Thats not gonna happen , Galliani said that Bordeuax have an opportunity of signing him for 15 million , if they dont , he's gonna be returning to Milan and will be getting a lot more space there (if Kaka really decides to leave) , after this great season in France.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:23 pm

so i guess in the contract from milan an bordeux it says 15M if they wanna keep him? then why dont we make a deal with bordeux that they should buy him for 15 and we give them 20M for it, they'll make 5M profit and we get goucuff or is that illegal?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Cause real life isnt a Football Manager and Bordeaux would never let him go for just 5 million more than what they initially paid for him , after the huge development he has made this year.Would you as a Bayern-Fan consider selling Ribery to Milan for just 35 million (which is just 5 million more than what we paid to Marseille - including the bonuses and similar stuff - for him a year and a half ago)?
This is all off-topic but we got Altintop (who did great last year for Bayern and was Turkey's best man in the EC) and Schweinsteiger who has just extended his contract.There's not gonna be another ROM coming in at Bayern this summer (except maybe Baumjohann who is probably just meant to strengthen the quantity of the squad , and as a replacement for Kroos who might be loaned out this summer).
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:28 pm

MrLinky wrote:Cause real life isnt a Football Manager and Bordeaux would never let him go for just 5 million more than what they initially paid for him , after the huge development he has made this year.Would you as a Bayern-Fan consider selling Ribery to Milan for just 35 million (which is just 5 million more than what we paid to Marseille - including the bonuses and similar stuff - for him a year and a half ago)?
This is all off-topic but we got Altintop (who did great last year for Bayern and was Turkey's best man in the EC) and Schweinsteiger who has just extended his contract.There's not gonna be another ROM coming in at Bayern this summer (except maybe Baumjohann who is probably just meant to strengthen the quantity of the squad , and as a replacement for Kroos who might be loaned out this summer).

I agree, the only addition to the midfield should be a DM and thats it. Even if Ze leaves i think we should give the chance to Kroos he is more than capable.

The only way Gourcuff could come to Bayern is if we sell Ribery to Milan and have Gourcuff as a part of the deal say (45-50mil+Gourcuff)
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Apparently the Baumjohann transfer is a done deal and he will be signing a 3-year contract.It seems like the ex-Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes advised Ulli to get Baumjohann and labelled him as one of the biggest talents in Germany and Europe.He's coming on a free agent , so nothing much to lose for us I guess.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/bayern/2009/01/19/alexander-baumjohann/bayern-schnappt-sich-gladbach-talent.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby xevi » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:13 pm

the only bad is for kroos. bayern is just trying to sign everybody who comes for free.

the best would be that zé leaves and baumjohann comes. I WOULDNT UNDERSTAND GET BAUJOHANN AND SEND KROOS ON LOAN. this would be stupid for bayern. if baujohann comes let zé roberto leave and keep kroos.
i already did yesterday but it's the most realistic option:

--------------------------tymoschuk
--------------------------ottl/van bommel

altintop--------------------schweini------------------ribéry
borowski-------------------baumjohann---------------kroos/zé roberto

the thing is what we prefer (being objective): a player who already is 34 or one who is 19. zé roberto is very good but i want kroos playing too. i don't understand very well why we are going to get baumjohann when we could have kept both zé and kroos. my only hope is hoeness and co. know what are they doing.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:58 pm

I'm anticipating a season for him on the bench.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby xevi » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:20 pm

mackoy wrote:I'm anticipating a season for him on the bench.

of course. but well who knows, in any case i wish the best if he comes bayern. the problem is that we already have many young and good AM but who aren't great as ribéry. we don't improve, we simply get good players to steal them from bremen, leverk, and win BL again and again but to win CL we need as min. gomez, arshavin or gourcuff, maicon... (i know it's impossible but we need that to do our team one of the strongest of europe.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby aria » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:36 pm

I think we should focus on kroos`s and another thing is sosa.bayern staff should be ashamed of themselves for signing this guy.Another mistake by our team-
are we going to win CL with these players?
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion