You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-07-21] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

[2007-07-21] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:10 am

I was on holiday in Gozo and was without internet and satellite TV, so I could neither post on the forum nor watch the match. From the highlights I've seen and the comments, it seems we had a pretty good match, even though we played 4-5-1. I remember 2 seasons ago we played 4-5-1 under Magath in some matches (including in the CL) and they were terrible. We were awfully predictable, but it seems this new team isn't predictable anymore, and that will be a sign of great things to come!

So, we've won 4-1, and we even managed to come back from behind. I'd like some comments from whoever watched the match about the individual players' performance :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby alp01051 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:17 am

i watched the match. bayern really played well. especially ribery and hamit was great. but diego and naldo didnt play in werder.
we played 4-5-1. but i think when toni come back we will play 4-4-2 again. riber played as left winger. schweinsteiger as playmaker.
we are better than last season
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:25 am

i think the most promising player is hamit altintop. he really played well and was the most influencing player in the game. I didn't expect him to establish himself so fast in the bayern team. good job for bayern! :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2007-07-21] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:07 pm

MUTU wrote:I was on holiday in Gozo and was without internet and satellite TV, so I could neither post on the forum nor watch the match.

It looks like all the moderators are on a holiday too.

I couldn't watch the game too. Not because they didn't show it, but I forgot about it. :shock: :lol: . At least I watched the goals and some highlights, and I have to say that Altintop's goal was amazing, and that was weaker foot.
FC Bajern

Re: [2007-07-21] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:41 pm

FC Bajern wrote: I have to say that Altintop's goal was amazing, and that was weaker foot.

Seriously...and the amazing thing is that he knew that the ball would go in as soon as he hit it.. He didn't even wait for the ball to go in, to start his celebrations...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:39 pm

Well, I was away this past weekend so I was not able to watch the game. It's nice to know that they won. Whoo-hoo!!!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:20 pm

The match was amazing! but we can`t judge the team quit yet :-s
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to Other Matches