You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2015-17

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.
 

Re: Uefa U21 Championship

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Final score Ger v Den 3-0
Selke
Kempf
Amiri

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27646
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22382 times
Been thanked: 6258 times
Gender: Male

Re: Uefa U21 Championship

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:41 pm

Germany looking like contenders for the trophy. 5 goals scored 0 conceded so far.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31964
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8451 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Uefa U21 Championship

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:41 pm

MUTU wrote:Germany looking like contenders for the trophy. 5 goals scored 0 conceded so far.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If they lose to italy they might end up 2nd...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27646
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22382 times
Been thanked: 6258 times
Gender: Male

Re: Uefa U21 Championship

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Germany looking like contenders for the trophy. 5 goals scored 0 conceded so far.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If they lose to italy they might end up 2nd...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Are they sorted by direct encounter or goal difference when equal on points? If Italy win 1-0, Germany will have 6 points, Italy will have 6 points and maybe Czech Republic would also have 6 points.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31964
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8451 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Uefa U21 Championship

Postby kingbayern » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Stark has impressed me and also Dahoud...Germany seem like contenders
User avatar
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 5:28 am
National Flag:
Jamaica
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 262 times
Gender: Male

Re: Uefa U21 Championship

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:54 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Germany looking like contenders for the trophy. 5 goals scored 0 conceded so far.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If they lose to italy they might end up 2nd...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Are they sorted by direct encounter or goal difference when equal on points? If Italy win 1-0, Germany will have 6 points, Italy will have 6 points and maybe Czech Republic would also have 6 points.

18.01 If two or more teams in the same group are equal on points on completion of the final tournament group stage, the following criteria are applied, in the order given, to determine the rankings:
a. higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;
b. superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;
c. higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;
d. if, after having applied criteria a) to c), teams still have an equal ranking, criteria a) to c) are reapplied exclusively to the group matches between the teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria e) to h) apply;
e. superior goal difference in all group matches;
f. higher number of goals scored in all group matches;
g. lower disciplinary points total based only on yellow and red cards received in
all group matches (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points);
h. position in the UEFA Under-21 national team coefficient ranking for the final draw (see Annex A.1.2 b.).




So if I understood correctly, Italy need to beat Germany by 3 goals to get ahead of them. At least I think so because the wording is still ambiguous.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31964
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8451 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2015-17

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:04 pm

MUTU wrote:18.01 If two or more teams in the same group are equal on points on completion of the final tournament group stage, the following criteria are applied, in the order given, to determine the rankings:
a. higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the
teams in question;
b. superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;
c. higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;
d. if, after having applied criteria a) to c), teams still have an equal ranking,
criteria a) to c) are reapplied exclusively to the group matches between the teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria e) to h) apply;
e. superior goal difference in all group matches;
f. higher number of goals scored in all group matches;
g. lower disciplinary points total based only on yellow and red cards received in
all group matches (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points);
h. position in the UEFA Under-21 national team coefficient ranking for the final draw (see Annex A.1.2 b.).




So if I understood correctly, Italy need to beat Germany by 3 goals to get ahead of them. At least I think so because the wording is still ambiguous.

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27646
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22382 times
Been thanked: 6258 times
Gender: Male

Re: Uefa U21 Championship

Postby Pelin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:43 am

kingbayern wrote:Stark has impressed me and also Dahoud...Germany seem like contenders

l don't know maybe just because l didn't give my full attention to the game, yet Gerhardt also impressed me. l agree Stark is doing well.
User avatar
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 416 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2015-17

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:30 am

As far as I know UEFA international tournaments use the same tiebreaker: If Italy and Germany have 6 points but Czech Republic don't, then the team with better goal difference qualifies. But if Czech Republic also have 6 points, then it is the goal difference of the two games against the other teams that counts... Which would probably work in Germany's favour given Italy's loss.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31558
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8900 times
Been thanked: 7512 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2015-17

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:33 am

Also, the final tiebreaker is kind of stupid. If it is impossible to distinguish between the two teams, surely the one with the lower ranking deserves to qualify?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31558
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8900 times
Been thanked: 7512 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2015-17

Postby zozon » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Macedonia are playing Portugal in 30 minutes. Hope Sanches gets his ass kicked.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2015-17

Postby RedQueen » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Another great goal by Bruma. Looks like Rangnick unearthed another discarded jewel there.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 957 times
Gender: Female

Re: UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2015-17

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:11 pm

zozon wrote:Macedonia are playing Portugal in 30 minutes. Hope Sanches gets his ass kicked.

How did he perform ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27646
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22382 times
Been thanked: 6258 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2015-17

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
zozon wrote:Macedonia are playing Portugal in 30 minutes. Hope Sanches gets his ass kicked.

How did he perform ?


From what I've seen, a bit better than last time, but still bad enough to be subbed out in the 50th or so minute


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2410
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 1399 times
Gender: Female

Re: UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2015-17

Postby zozon » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:29 pm

Just an ordinary player... Im way more impressed by our player Enis Bardhi, such a talent. Destroyed in the quali and an excellent Euro.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests