You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA EURO 2016

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: UEFA EURO 2016

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:46 pm

I didn't expect something like that today... just when I thought that the game was over and was expecting only the final whistle.
**** security checks too... if I went to the stadium I bet that they'd check me 3 times but not them.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby quaazi » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:51 pm

Spain is head and shoulders above the rest of the tournament right now. At this rate, Germany will not stand a chance unless the Bundesjogi manages to keep his hands out of his pants and actually do some coaching.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:59 pm

JANCKER wrote:I didn't expect something like that today... just when I thought that the game was over and was expecting only the final whistle.
**** security checks too... if I went to the stadium I bet that they'd check me 3 times but not them.

I also ask myself does this today in St. Etienne mean that the ISIL S-bombers can reach their targets :?:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:09 pm

quaazi wrote:Indeed. Unfortunately still no game in which one team scored 3 goals. :|

Then again these low-scoring games are pretty tense and entertaining, so who cares? :D

Here it is...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:38 pm

Croatia's game dropped about 70% when Modric was subbed off...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:24 pm

The names and pictures of the drugged wild gang who sabotaged Croatia are publicly known. They don't even hide themselves, they are very proud of what they were doing. They have a war on Croatian Football Federation and Zdravko Mamić. What the entire world saw during the match Hrvatska - Češka was exactly the methods to destroy everything if necessary just to fight against the CFF leaders.

But thank God, they have their rights and democracy will protect(read reward) them, no wonder why they aren't scared. Croatia lost two points thanks to the organized sabotage and there was also another French mockery with anti-terrorist security measures, etc.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:34 pm

I was watching the game with Croatian commentary, he almost started to cry... I can't remember the commentator's name now. My father started cursing them... as he's their fan. He can't stand Cacic btw... :lol:
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:44 pm

JANCKER wrote:I was watching the game with Croatian commentary, he almost started to cry... I can't remember his name now. My father started cursing them... as he's their fan. :lol:

Legendary Drago Ćosić. :)

What a sad day. But God knows what is going to happen in Croatia in 2016. This year we are already on 50°C and burning. I wouldn't spare force and make them all permanent disable people with heavy defects.

Complete social collapse. God forbid me, but we look like we are mature for a civil war. :roll:

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:50 am

very sad indeed...
Bilic mentioned those incidents in Malta in 2005... but the trouble started as soon as Malta scored the 1-1 not because of the FA ,,,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:22 am

ramsej84 wrote:very sad indeed...
Bilic mentioned those incidents in Malta in 2005... but the trouble started as soon as Malta scored the 1-1 not because of the FA ,,,

Spoiler: show
That's the year when Hajduk had won the last Croatian league title and that's the year when Dinamo transformed into a dominant club and started to develop Modrić, Ćorluka and Eduardo with whose talent and qualities Dinamo earned a lot money and Zdravko Mamić began raising in the Croatian football with his influence and power to nowadays.

The whole country knows that he chose the current Croatian manager Ante Čačić. Just take a look at the today's stadium photo:

I mean, the state institutions haven not been functioning for more than a decade, problems got only increasing since Malta 2005. People around the world are confused what's going on with Croatian fans, but this is a war and Croatian state institutions have been doing their job horrible. In fact, they haven't been doing anything concretely to finally stop this.

But in 1987 there was no Zdravko Mamić as a cause of the mess in our football. Back then Hajduk fans destroyed own team due to disagreement with the club's board and they threw tear gas on the match against Marseille. The club was banned with 2 years out of European competitions.

It's a very old and very serious problem which has got only evolved and become far worse with years.

Croatian intelligence sent warning to French authorities over the last three days and they failed to stop this. Just imagine France match and the ISIL's bomb inside of a stadium. :roll:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:37 am

FCB general wrote:

What did Mamic tell Cacic there? Sub in Schildenfeld? Ridiculous... Mamic is the mafia boss. That federation is corrupted but that's not the way to protest...

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:55 am

Not one Bayern player shining this Euro..no goals so far too.. [-X [-X
even no assists I think?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:59 am

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:very sad indeed...

That's the year when Hajduk had won the last Croatian league title and that's the year when Dinamo transformed into a dominant club and started to develop Modrić, Ćorluka and Eduardo with whose talent and qualities Dinamo earned a lot money and Zdravko Mamić began raising in the Croatian football with his influence and power to nowadays.

The whole country knows that he chose the current Croatian manager Ante Čačić. Just take a look at the today's stadium photo:

I mean, the state institutions haven not been functioning for more than a decade, problems got only increasing since Malta 2005. People around the world are confused what's going on with Croatian fans, but this is a war and Croatian state institutions have been doing their job horrible. In fact, they haven't been doing anything concretely to finally stop this.

But in 1987 there was no Zdravko Mamić as a cause of the mess in our football. Back then Hajduk fans destroyed own team due to disagreement with the club's board and they threw tear gas on the match against Marseille. The club was banned with 2 years out of European competitions.

It's a very old and very serious problem which has got only evolved and become far worse with years.

Croatian intelligence sent warning to French authorities over the last three days and they failed to stop this. Just imagine France match and the ISIL's bomb inside of a stadium. :roll:

Hajduk champs... In fact if I am not mistaken a year later (2006) my tm played against them in a champs league qualifier... Not sure cause it could have been the uefa cup a year or two later... However I still remember that our club was in panic cause the Croatians were going to be back !!!!

As for the sad scenes of yest...
The guys not happy about the way football is run should seek a Lawyer from their ranks and open a case before both uefa and fifa.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:04 am

prasun77 wrote:Not one Bayern player shining this Euro..no goals so far too.. [-X [-X
even no assists I think?

The subs have been more effective. Thiago, Sanches had nice impacts. I think you're right about the lack of goals. Alaba's post came closest.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:07 am

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches