You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA EURO 2016

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: UEFA EURO 2016

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:29 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Yes I was joking... England have a good tm and TBH at the moment they can defeat Germany without any doubts. If the media doesn't invent something controversial (as usual) before the finals England will have a chance...

Nah, don't be alarmist. Germany will perform well as usual. It's a temporary thing for sure. The real contenders are Germany, France and Spain (if Mr. Moustache decides to play sensible squads) and the dark horse is Belgium.

iv watched a fair bit of belgium and they are so overrated they're a decent team made of good players. Hazard is terrible for them in particular. As for germany unless they sort out the defence they wont win it. Hummels form atm isnt good enough hector and ginter arent good enough particularly going forward ireland parked the bus and allowed them to put poor cross after poor cross in and they had a championship defence. France as hosts are favourites for me as for spain they have a fairly average defence and no intimidating striker there are huge weaknesses in every side teams like italy, portugal and even us have a chance. Of course the three you listed are the favourites but that didnt work out so well for spain and brazil last summer.
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:34 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Yes I was joking... England have a good tm and TBH at the moment they can defeat Germany without any doubts. If the media doesn't invent something controversial (as usual) before the finals England will have a chance...

Nah, don't be alarmist. Germany will perform well as usual. It's a temporary thing for sure. The real contenders are Germany, France and Spain (if Mr. Moustache decides to play sensible squads) and the dark horse is Belgium.

iv watched a fair bit of belgium and they are so overrated they're a decent team made of good players. Hazard is terrible for them in particular. As for germany unless they sort out the defence they wont win it. Hummels form atm isnt good enough hector and ginter arent good enough particularly going forward ireland parked the bus and allowed them to put poor cross after poor cross in and they had a championship defence. France as hosts are favourites for me as for spain they have a fairly average defence and no intimidating striker there are huge weaknesses in every side teams like italy, portugal and even us have a chance. Of course the three you listed are the favourites but that didnt work out so well for spain and brazil last summer.

True, Belgium doesn't play to its potential, but it's there. That's why I say dark horses and not true contenders.

I still think Germany will come out good at the end. And Spain could have a WC squad all over the pitch if they were without injuries and VdB chooses correctly (De Gea,Alba-Ramos-Javi(Pique)-Carvajal,Busquets(Javi)-Thiago-Koke,Isco-Morata-someone).
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby Lukas » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:England : 0 goals against.
I am sure the media will be making them one of the favorites :lol:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

Did England really concede no goals? Haven't really been following the games closely, all I know is they won every game in the weakest group
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:42 pm

[/quote]
True, Belgium doesn't play to its potential, but it's there. That's why I say dark horses and not true contenders.

I still think Germany will come out good at the end. And Spain could have a WC squad all over the pitch if they were without injuries and VdB chooses correctly (De Gea,Alba-Ramos-Javi(Pique)-Carvajal,Busquets(Javi)-Thiago-Koke,Isco-Morata-someone).[/quote]

for me alba is very suspect defensively ramos is an accident waiting to happen, red card and mistakes galore, pique is very hit and miss, i find it interesting how you didnt mention iniesta he is world class the midfield same as germany is brilliant but is morata really world class. This is one of the best teams there but theres no reason to be fearful there not as good as they were a few years ago.
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:50 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:

I still think Germany will come out good at the end. And Spain could have a WC squad all over the pitch if they were without injuries and VdB chooses correctly (De Gea,Alba-Ramos-Javi(Pique)-Carvajal,Busquets(Javi)-Thiago-Koke,Isco-Morata-someone).[/quote]

for me alba is very suspect defensively ramos is an accident waiting to happen, red card and mistakes galore, pique is very hit and miss, i find it interesting how you didnt mention iniesta he is world class the midfield same as germany is brilliant but is morata really world class. This is one of the best teams there but theres no reason to be fearful there not as good as they were a few years ago.[/quote]
I didn't mention Iniesta because I think Thiago should be first choice for that role ;) I think it's a mistake putting him in the Xavi role because you lose his dribbling capabilities. Other options are Fabregas alongside Thiago and Busquets. Oh, and Mata seems like the best option on the right wing. Ramos sometimes is WC other times is sh1t, same with Pique, that's a lottery. Morata seems to me like a big game player, he seems to shine on the tough days, but there's always the other striker doing well at Spain (don't remember who) and Costa. They have potential to be a solid team, much much better than their World Cup form indicated.
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:58 pm

[/quote] I didn't mention Iniesta because I think Thiago should be first choice for that role ;) I think it's a mistake putting him in the Xavi role because you lose his dribbling capabilities. Other options are Fabregas alongside Thiago and Busquets. Oh, and Mata seems like the best option on the right wing. Ramos sometimes is WC other times is sh1t, same with Pique, that's a lottery. Morata seems to me like a big game player, he seems to shine on the tough days, but there's always the other striker doing well at Spain (don't remember who) and Costa. They have potential to be a solid team, much much better than their World Cup form indicated.[/quote]

I mean they do have potential but at the world cup they were well beaten as they were at the confederations cup yes by good teams but a good counter attacking team should have joy against them, fabregas has been absolutely woeful in the pl so far this season. Diego costa is a red card waiting to happen and honestly overrated just mopes and barely scores since christmas started like a house on fire at chelsea but just a thug most the time. Hypothetically it wouldnt happen as germany would try and outplay them but if germany counter attacked with the pace of say reus and bellerabi i think they would cause a lot of damage. Not convinced theres a world class international defence.
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby Burko » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:52 am

Yes, now it is maybe true. But in EURO, England will pack their baggage after quater-final.
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:34 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:I hope Mandzukic is still a Bayern player by the time the Euro 2016 match between Malta and Croatia is played. Maybe I can get him to sign a shirt at the airport.

Yeah me too. I think the dates of the fixtures will be announced today.

@FCB General: I am sure that Italy and Croatia will qualify. Not to be disrespectful to Croatians, but I just hope we don't see these scenes again.

oops ... Croatians faught with Serbs in Malta the night before the match vs Malta.
As I already said Croats are banned from entering the stadium tonight... SO I am curious what is going to happen...
http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/vi ... ght.588070
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:20 am

more videos of the brawl... for me it is a storm in the tea cup ; Six Croatian supporters arrested after brawl in Paceville [source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
NO tickets for Croatian fans for their away match in Malta [source]

No stadium works this time, nothing! Maybe next time you Maltese get lucky, mate! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:D
Very strange derision. I think we have a nr of Cro working here and they cannot watch their tm because of others who acted irresponsible in the past.

10-11 years aren't something very far, at least in international football.

ramsej84 wrote:
Croatia fans try to get tickets for tomorrow's game [source]

I sympathize with the Croatian fans... it is very discriminatory decision.

Then again, I don't care if they can't get tickets and place to visit. We all know the reasons why this happens once in a while. When you work "hard" to get that kind of reputation, you can't complain about it.

Dođu, tako, vremena, kada pamet zašuti, budala progovori, a fukara se obogati!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Lukas wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:England : 0 goals against.
I am sure the media will be making them one of the favorites :lol:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

Did England really concede no goals? Haven't really been following the games closely, all I know is they won every game in the weakest group

we conceded three one at home to slovenia and two away against slovenia
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:05 pm

OK I thought you had 10 CS!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:05 pm

Ramsej84 I think I saw you on TV right before kick off. Were you wearing a red top/jacket?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:17 pm

We did it, Italy did it.

Dođu, tako, vremena, kada pamet zašuti, budala progovori, a fukara se obogati!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby nm462272 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:18 pm

Netherlands are officially OUT of the Euros... who could have imagined?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches