You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA EURO 2016

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: UEFA EURO 2016

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:42 am

still dissapointed about that equaliser yesterday but if we play like that we will win the other two group games and big fan of cricket as well even though its not been his series joe root is the man.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Borusse » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:19 am

England did play well however not as well as some people suggest. Russia was probably the easiest opponent in your group yet England still struggled big time to score, you needed a set piece to make it happen. I don't like your attacking three - Sterling was very nicely described on twitter -> he runs very fast and then... nothing happens. Lallana? Average imo. Kane? He had a poor game, he was hiding behind the defenders, didn't want to take part in attacking plays and when the wingers were playing the ball into the penalty area he didn't make the right moves to try to be the first one to the ball. I think England played a decent game but it was the opponent who made you look good because Russia really didn't show anything. And they still got 1 point. So I would be careful with saying you will win the next two group games.

Today is the big day, Poland - Northern Ireland, can't wait. Have no idea what to expect, on paper we should win this but our performances in past tournaments were awful so Im not gonna be too optimistc.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:39 am

Poland has some hooligans too...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:52 am

Mavs wrote:
Lukas wrote:May I point out that conservatism is not a bad thing if done correctly and fairly. If I was German I would probably vote CDU as they are not just out to benefit their rich mates like our lot. It would seem they also do a lot for the working class and to encourage social mobility. The Tories are living in the jolly old days of the 19th century when good old blighty ruled the waves. They want the rich to get richer, and the poor to stay poor.

Do they though? Or is that the propagandistic machinery of the left that causes people to believe that?

Because that's the case in the US. The rhetoric is loud - but it's also mind-numbingly inaccurate when you actually look into the claims that are being made.

"The rich are getting poorer, the poor are getting poorer," etc., it's completely untrue here in the US. I can't speak for European countries, but I imagine that it's also not true in most of the countries there. The standard of living is much better now than it was 40, 30, 20 years ago. To be fair, in the last 8 years, things have stagnated a bit. But I'd refer you to the progressive economic policies of the Obama administration to explain that lackluster recovery. That's hardly the fault of conservatives.

I'd also just like to point out, there's nothing wrong with the rich getting richer. In fact, since wealth begets wealth and capital investment allows for the creation of new wealth, it's the natural state of things.

You DO realize that the last 8years are a time span right after a world economy crisis, do you? I think Obama did a fantastic job cause I doubt you're close to starving ;)
Things can always be done better, but criticism without offering solutions is leading nowhere...
Also, interestingly "the left" are always accused of propaganda when it's right-wing supporters that are actually very receptive to every kind of BS presented to them...
It's kinda "weird" though that Lukas claims to be left and would vote for CDU, but he's not wrong... The CDU has made a step to the left at leadt in the last term... And as a person who has voted for them quite a lot in the past I think they need to undo that... Political debate is important and means progress - but current policy only helps AfD - who really ARE benefiting rich people since they want to abandon steepening tax rate and despite that being voted for mostly by socially disadvantaged people... Paradox... People don't read election programs anymore...

And as for the rich getting richer: responsibility, taking risks, making clever business - those are all things that SHOULD be rewarded!
Unleashed "Raubtierkapitalismus" - as we Germans say (kinda like predator-capitalism) - however is not a good thing and it's results are justified only in few cases... I for one fail to understand how companies that make a **** profit (not sales! Profit!) of a few **** billions need to cut wages of their workers in order to "stay competitive"... That's beyond ridiculous...

Sorry for the OT...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:01 pm

#12 wrote:
Mavs wrote:
Lukas wrote:May I point out that conservatism is not a bad thing if done correctly and fairly. If I was German I would probably vote CDU as they are not just out to benefit their rich mates like our lot. It would seem they also do a lot for the working class and to encourage social mobility. The Tories are living in the jolly old days of the 19th century when good old blighty ruled the waves. They want the rich to get richer, and the poor to stay poor.

Do they though? Or is that the propagandistic machinery of the left that causes people to believe that?

Because that's the case in the US. The rhetoric is loud - but it's also mind-numbingly inaccurate when you actually look into the claims that are being made.

"The rich are getting poorer, the poor are getting poorer," etc., it's completely untrue here in the US. I can't speak for European countries, but I imagine that it's also not true in most of the countries there. The standard of living is much better now than it was 40, 30, 20 years ago. To be fair, in the last 8 years, things have stagnated a bit. But I'd refer you to the progressive economic policies of the Obama administration to explain that lackluster recovery. That's hardly the fault of conservatives.

I'd also just like to point out, there's nothing wrong with the rich getting richer. In fact, since wealth begets wealth and capital investment allows for the creation of new wealth, it's the natural state of things.

You DO realize that the last 8years are a time span right after a world economy crisis, do you? I think Obama did a fantastic job cause I doubt you're close to starving ;)
Things can always be done better, but criticism without offering solutions is leading nowhere...
Also, interestingly "the left" are always accused of propaganda when it's right-wing supporters that are actually very receptive to every kind of BS presented to them...
It's kinda "weird" though that Lukas claims to be left and would vote for CDU, but he's not wrong... The CDU has made a step to the left at leadt in the last term... And as a person who has voted for them quite a lot in the past I think they need to undo that... Political debate is important and means progress - but current policy only helps AfD - who really ARE benefiting rich people since they want to abandon steepening tax rate and despite that being voted for mostly by socially disadvantaged people... Paradox... People don't read election programs anymore...

And as for the rich getting richer: responsibility, taking risks, making clever business - those are all things that SHOULD be rewarded!
Unleashed "Raubtierkapitalismus" - as we Germans say (kinda like predator-capitalism) - however is not a good thing and it's results are justified only in few cases... I for one fail to understand how companies that make a **** profit (not sales! Profit!) of a few **** billions need to cut wages of their workers in order to "stay competitive"... That's beyond ridiculous...

Sorry for the OT...

It's called Thatcherism here, for obvious reasons, and that, rather than conservatism, is what I mostly disagree with. Oh and I think it's me that should probably apologise for going OT. There's probably a thread for this stuff somewhere :D
Last edited by Lukas on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Dimitri Payet lifted France even before his special goal... but he needed that extra thing to prove himself, admits Slaven Bilic [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
ottackon wrote:So that means Turkey - Croatia will be hot as hell with this bad atmosphere.

Where is it going to be played?

Au Parc des princes.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:36 pm

So far I'm not impressed with this Euro. Teams are very reserved.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:42 pm

In Malta ... In front of my app block
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:53 pm

FCB general wrote:So far I'm not impressed with this Euro. Teams are very reserved.

I think it is too early but yes up until now the level of football shown is of a poor level.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Borusse wrote:England did play well however not as well as some people suggest. Russia was probably the easiest opponent in your group yet England still struggled big time to score, you needed a set piece to make it happen. I don't like your attacking three - Sterling was very nicely described on twitter -> he runs very fast and then... nothing happens. Lallana? Average imo. Kane? He had a poor game, he was hiding behind the defenders, didn't want to take part in attacking plays and when the wingers were playing the ball into the penalty area he didn't make the right moves to try to be the first one to the ball. I think England played a decent game but it was the opponent who made you look good because Russia really didn't show anything. And they still got 1 point. So I would be careful with saying you will win the next two group games.

Today is the big day, Poland - Northern Ireland, can't wait. Have no idea what to expect, on paper we should win this but our performances in past tournaments were awful so Im not gonna be too optimistc.

Beforehand id have said russia are better than slovakia and wales. If we dont beat wales it will be worse than not qualifying in 2008. Lets see how the group unfolds i bet russia still go through.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby FCB general » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCB general wrote:So far I'm not impressed with this Euro. Teams are very reserved.

I think it is too early but yes up until now the level of football shown is of a poor level.

My focus is on the new competition format. I was strongly against the Platini's reform.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Achilles » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Vrsaljko out ?

What is going on? Really great prospect, hot name coming from a marvelous year with Sassuolo, Corluka as a starter? :roll:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Good luck to our Croatian friends!
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches