You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA EURO 2016

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: UEFA EURO 2016

Postby Lukas » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:I guess you could say I'm left wing but not a communist :lol: I think a "Brexit" would be bad for Common workers' rights. With regards immigration. I'm a supporter of free movement as long as they integrate well and contribute to the economy. Sadly many do not, but the main culprits are not from Europe or have anything to do with the EU[/quote
I know it is OT.
Why do you think it will affect the workers badly?
I am not in favor of FM ... Esp here in tiny Malta...
As in regards to their integration I think they do it quite well.
The non Euro ones are the ones who prefer the Ghettos

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

The EU laws regulate factors such as how long people have to work, holiday allowance, wages etc, to ensure workers get a good deal. Without this our conservative government, who have no regard for the common man would be able to allow business owners to squeeze every last drop out of their workforce. Obviously if you're pro business you'd see this as a good thing, but there needs to be some balance, which the EU regulations allow
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Lukas » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:14 pm

May I point out that conservatism is not a bad thing if done correctly and fairly. If I was German I would probably vote CDU as they are not just out to benefit their rich mates like our lot. It would seem they also do a lot for the working class and to encourage social mobility. The Tories are living in the jolly old days of the 19th century when good old blighty ruled the waves. They want the rich to get richer, and the poor to stay poor.
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Back to football ...
Who followed RH pK?
Every day that passes I am falling deeper in love with Russia and its ppl :lol::lol::lol::lol:

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mavs » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Lukas wrote:May I point out that conservatism is not a bad thing if done correctly and fairly. If I was German I would probably vote CDU as they are not just out to benefit their rich mates like our lot. It would seem they also do a lot for the working class and to encourage social mobility. The Tories are living in the jolly old days of the 19th century when good old blighty ruled the waves. They want the rich to get richer, and the poor to stay poor.

Do they though? Or is that the propagandistic machinery of the left that causes people to believe that?

Because that's the case in the US. The rhetoric is loud - but it's also mind-numbingly inaccurate when you actually look into the claims that are being made.

"The rich are getting poorer, the poor are getting poorer," etc., it's completely untrue here in the US. I can't speak for European countries, but I imagine that it's also not true in most of the countries there. The standard of living is much better now than it was 40, 30, 20 years ago. To be fair, in the last 8 years, things have stagnated a bit. But I'd refer you to the progressive economic policies of the Obama administration to explain that lackluster recovery. That's hardly the fault of conservatives.

I'd also just like to point out, there's nothing wrong with the rich getting richer. In fact, since wealth begets wealth and capital investment allows for the creation of new wealth, it's the natural state of things.
Mavs
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mavs » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Back to football ...
Who followed RH pK?
Every day that passes I am falling deeper in love with Russia and its ppl :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol, right.

I didn't see it. I did see the rioting though. Messed up.
Mavs
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Lukas » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:15 am

Got to question the French police. Their heavy handed tactics clearly do not work. I don't remember the 98 World Cup but apparently a very similar situation occurred, just swap Russians for Tunisians.

Amla gone. Big wicket as Australia break the partnership that threatened to take the game away from them. De Villiers, one of the stars of world cricket, is in now, and with 8 wickets in the bag SA are still overwhelming favourites
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby Lukas » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:10 am

The EU debate isn't entirely unrelated. Wasn't the best idea to have it right in the middle of the tournament, when anti-European feeling could be heightened further. The British public, especially the English, are stupid and nationalistic anyway, and the riots and battles against French gangs and police are not going to help matters
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby ottackon » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:02 am

War zone scenes in Marseille

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1RDGlOAvlDdKL
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ottackon » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:13 am

So that means Turkey - Croatia will be hot as hell with this bad atmosphere.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:35 am

Lukas wrote:Got to question the French police. Their heavy handed tactics clearly do not work. I don't remember the 98 World Cup but apparently a very similar situation occurred, just swap Russians for Tunisians.

Amla gone. Big wicket as Australia break the partnership that threatened to take the game away from them. De Villiers, one of the stars of world cricket, is in now, and with 8 wickets in the bag SA are still overwhelming favourites

Just saw on BBC that England will soon have another fierce opponent in Cricket.... It is German...yes it is Germany :-)
This is thanks to the new arrivals especially from Pakistan and Afghanistan. The coaches interviewed said that in the near future they will reprepenting Germany...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:38 am

Mavs wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Back to football ...
Who followed RH pK?

lol, right.

I didn't see it. I did see the rioting though. Messed up.

The Russian journalist aked Hogdson; " do you know the Russian players" ?
Hodgson got angry and replied that was not a pro question and said of course he does ...
It was something that looked that it came out from Football manager :lol:

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:40 am

ottackon wrote:So that means Turkey - Croatia will be hot as hell with this bad atmosphere.

Where is it going to be played?

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:56 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Got to question the French police. Their heavy handed tactics clearly do not work. I don't remember the 98 World Cup but apparently a very similar situation occurred, just swap Russians for Tunisians.

Just saw on BBC that England will soon have another fierce opponent in Cricket.... It is German...yes it is Germany :-)
This is thanks to the new arrivals especially from Pakistan and Afghanistan. The coaches interviewed said that in the near future they will reprepenting Germany...

Yes I saw that, good to see. I love Germany but the one thing I really did miss in my year there was cricket (Fortunately I did miss the 2013/14 Ashes disaster, when we lost all of the five matches to Aus heavily) The cricket version of a penalty shoot out is a "super over". Six balls for each team to score as many runs as possible

If anyone is waiting in suspense for the final result, SA collapsed to 252 all out and Aus won by 36 runs. They now top the tri-series table with two wins, SA and West Indies are on two points each. Looks like rain for much of the day in London so I'll be watching Croatia v Turkey later :P
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:06 am

Lukas wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Yes I saw that, good to see. I love Germany but the one thing I really did miss in my year there was cricket (Fortunately I did miss the 2013/14 Ashes disaster, when we lost all of the five matches to Aus heavily)

If anyone is waiting in suspense for the final result, SA collapsed to 252 all out and Aus won by 36 runs. They now top the tri-series table with two wins, SA and West Indies are on two points each. Looks like rain for much of the day in London so I'll be watching Croatia v Turkey later :P

Cricket is like Chinese to me and to the rest of Europe.
Now that I think of if... Cricket was introduced all over the commenwealth countries bar here! However if I am not mistaken there are some scores of ppl who do play it here.
I also know about a game called rounders. Is that similar by any chance?
Another sport which the Brits brought here was Polo although it is only a niche for the elite.
Football on the other hand spread like a disease :smile:
Rugby I also guess that it was intproduced by the Brits but it only became popular very recently. I can say that we are very good at it. Top 50 in the world.
Same as waterpolo ...
Football remains #1 sport but unfortunately we suck in it.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:22 am

ramsej84 wrote:Cricket is like Chinese to me and to the rest of Europe.
Now that I think of if... Cricket was introduced all over the commenwealth countries bar here! However if I am not mistaken there are some scores of ppl who do play it here.
I also know about a game called rounders. Is that similar by any chance?
Another sport which the Brits brought here was Polo although it is only a niche for the elite.
Football on the other hand spread like a disease :smile:
Rugby I also guess that it was intproduced by the Brits but it only became popular very recently. I can say that we are very good at it. Top 50 in the world.
Same as waterpolo ...
Football remains #1 sport but unfortunately we suck in it.

Rounders is similar I guess, but its much simpler. It's probably closer to baseball although I don't know a great deal about that American game :wink: One game that Europe and the Commonwealth do have in common is hockey. You can easily see an even contest between Germany and Australia, the Netherlands and India, or Belgium and Pakistan.
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches