You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA EURO 2016

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: UEFA EURO 2016

Postby FCB general » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:31 am

FCB general wrote:I have a bad feeling about the Portugal match, but I believe we won't screw up the historic chance with our branded Balkan mentality immediately on Portugal. The most important Croatian players have finally matured and I expect to see them carrying out this team to at least 1/4 final.

Piši propalo.

Just as I thought... They conceded three goals against Hungary, yet they played fantastic defense against Croatia and covered absolutely everything. We played an awesome match against Spain, won it and after that we had a very tough task to do it - repeat all again.
The Croatian coach was wrong by leaving Pjaca for the last 45 minutes. He didn't change anything during the regular time. Pjaca was a guy who could have made a big mess in the last 15 minutes and another 30 minutes of extra time in Portugal's defense. He did it 3 times in the last 10 minutes, but that wasn't enough.
In the end, Strinić loses the ball on the left side near the out line, first real counter-attack of the match and bye bye. :roll: This Euro was a historic moment for us, we didn't grab the opportunity and God knows if we get the similar opportunity.
Besides, it's really amazing to see how one goal in the last 20 seconds of the Iceland - Austria match changed everything for Croatia. Everything would have been different.

p.s. Fernando Santos never lost against Croatia. In Euro 12' campaign he won a point at Maksimir while in Greece we lost both the game and the 1st place, i.e. they sent us to play-off to face and win Turkey.
Tonight he won once again vs Croatia with his homeland.

Dođu, tako, vremena, kada pamet zašuti, budala progovori, a fukara se obogati!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:45 am

Borusse wrote:WHAT. A. ****. GOAL. FROM. SHAQIRI

Of course he had to do that against Poland. Looks like that was the most exciting game of the day, we played better than Switzerland in the first half, they played better than us in the second and I think we were out of gas in the extra-time so Switzerland blew their chance to attack us and score the winner before the penalties. We were clearly waiting for the penalties and after seeing how we executed them I'm not surprised why. Beautifully taken. Can't wait for the quarterfinal against Portugal.

This was the first penalty shoot-out in polish history. :D The most emotional game of my lifetime so far, hoping the Portugal game brings even more joy.

congratulations hope you beat portugal i thought i heard the commentators say you had one previous penalty shoot out though although i may have misheard or they may be wrong
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:06 am

Of course he had to do that against Poland. Looks like that was the most exciting game of the day, we played better than Switzerland in the first half, they played better than us in the second and I think we were out of gas in the extra-time so Switzerland blew their chance to attack us and score the winner before the penalties. We were clearly waiting for the penalties and after seeing how we executed them I'm not surprised why. Beautifully taken. Can't wait for the quarterfinal against Portugal.

This was the first penalty shoot-out in polish history. :D The most emotional game of my lifetime so far, hoping the Portugal game brings even more joy.

Very well deserved. In my opinion Switzerland were only better in ET. They controlled the game better in the second half and it did look like they'd get a goal at some point, but Poland still had better chances. They were lucky not to go down by more in the first half. I was afraid you were going to blow it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:11 am

CaptainLahm21 wrote:

congratulations hope you beat portugal i thought i heard the commentators say you had one previous penalty shoot out though although i may have misheard or they may be wrong

The whole polish twitter said this was the first one so probably the commentators were wrong or you misheard it. :D

I hope we beat Portugal as well, I think they are on a similar level to Switzerland atm, we can do it! :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:10 am

Most emotional game of your lifetime? More than the 2013 Champions League final?

I was rooting for Poland until Shaqiri scored. Then after realising Lewandowski was once again playing badly and his market value falling with every EURO 2016 match, I was hoping to see him on a flight home to rest before the season starts.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:25 am

Is Polish twitter like one level above black twitter? :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:57 am

I really like Vida cb of Kiev and Cro

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:58 am

I noticed Vida is an interesting CB.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:31 am

What a heartbreaking lot of games to start the knockout. A game decided by a penalty sent to row Z in Game 1, an own goal in game 2, and a dramatic counterattack for Portugal to win after so many near misses Croatia couldn't capitalize on. Gotta sting for all 3 teams losing.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Achilles » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:41 am

I'm expecting, no rephrase, I demand from Polska to eliminate them, it just can't be real a team with NOT A SINGLE win in a full 90' game going through the QF and fighting for the SF! It's just unfair, Portugal played 4 games till now they were into the easiest group and couldn't win a single match, the football they produce is pathetic also and CR7 is play poor!

Lewandowski wake up and do your job, whole Europe is counting on you
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:48 am

Achilles wrote:I'm expecting, no rephrase, I demand from Polska to eliminate them, it just can't be real a team with NOT A SINGLE win in a full 90' game going through the QF and fighting for the SF! It's just unfair, Portugal played 4 games till now they were into the easiest group and couldn't win a single match, the football they produce is pathetic also and CR7 is play poor!

Lewandowski wake up and do your job, whole Europe is counting on you

Wow you're right. :shock: This system is so ridiculous.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:00 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Wow you're right. :shock: This system is so ridiculous.

It can happen and it happened in the past to see a team qualifying to the next round with three draws. Italy did it once at the World Cup, in 1990 if I'm not mistaken. But in Platini's Euro it becomes reality, not just that, but even possible to see a team with 2 points qualifying in some crazy scenario. :|

Dođu, tako, vremena, kada pamet zašuti, budala progovori, a fukara se obogati!
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:20 am

FCB general wrote:It can happen and it happened in the past to see a team qualifying to the next round with three draws. Italy did it once at the World Cup, in 1990 if I'm not mistaken. But in Platini's Euro it becomes reality, not just that, but even possible to see a team with 2 points qualifying in some crazy scenario.

Exactly. It could have happened in the past, but they would not have qualified this year with the old system.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:28 am

It could be possible that Portugal win the Euro without actually winning any matches.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:03 am

All I know is that Ronaldo got an easy ticket to the final of the EURO (including the group stage) just like he did in the CL. :twisted:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches