You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uefa EURO 2008

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:21 pm

MUTU wrote:
MunchenFC wrote:oh and did u see the guy (i think swanson) who scored the 2nd goal for sweden
HE LOOKED JUST LIKE effenberg!

You mean Petter Hansson?

yah but in that pic he dosent look quite so
but through the game i though they looked just alike
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:36 pm

Germany vs Turkey in the semi final which really worries me seeing the comebacks the Turks make. They just f**kin' don't give up! Although they have a number of players suspended and injured, which I think the number amounts to 8 players.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:11 am

mackoy wrote:Germany vs Turkey in the semi final which really worries me seeing the comebacks the Turks make. They just f**kin' don't give up! Although they have a number of players suspended and injured, which I think the number amounts to 8 players.

In addition to that, they played a long game and the german team has 1 more day of rest. If Germany can carry the momentum of the Portugal game into the Turkey game they will simply destroy them...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby hakannn » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:34 pm

i hope Turkey win 8)
hakannn
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:36 am

Hitzfeld Predicts Germany-Russia Final

German tactician Ottmar Hitzfeld has indicated he anticipates that Germany and Russia will meet each other in the Euro 2008 final.

The former Bayern Munich boss, who will be appointed as coach of Switzerland after Euro 2008, claims that the German squad are favourites to be the first finalists of the tournament.

"The bigger class of the German squad makes them favourites," Hitzfeld told sports magazine Kicker.

Concerning the surprise package of the tournament, Russia, Hitzfeld said that Guus Hidink's squad practised a very fast style of football against Holland, similar to the one used by Arsenal.

For Hitzfeld, Russia are the "secret favourite" to lift the Euro trophy and he stressed that their route has been a lot harder than Germany's.

"The quality of Groups C and D is higher and the system is very bad when in the semi-finals you have to play against a group rival again," he noted.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Previous

Return to Other Matches