You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uefa EURO 2008

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Postby kevh26 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:07 am

i have, with yahoo, my team is as follows

Lehman
thuram
mellberg
capdevila
modric
borowski
babel
ballack
almeida
toni
c. ronaldo

and my subs are:

Henrik Larsson
Sebastian Larsson
Emannual Pogatetz
manninger in goal
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:14 am

For those of you who might've not seen my previous post, I've created a league for this forum for the Euro 2008 fantasy game at www.euro2008.com
We have 5 or 6 players so far but it would be great if we could get more. The league is called BayernForum and the access code is 174409-30268
Please join us to play the game, it would be great if we could've most of the people that post in the forum, but notice that you guys have only 2 days to make it (wont take you more than 15 min to select your team and enter the league).
See ya there!
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:08 pm

walter wrote:For those of you who might've not seen my previous post, I've created a league for this forum for the Euro 2008 fantasy game at www.euro2008.com
We have 5 or 6 players so far but it would be great if we could get more. The league is called BayernForum and the access code is 174409-30268
Please join us to play the game, it would be great if we could've most of the people that post in the forum, but notice that you guys have only 2 days to make it (wont take you more than 15 min to select your team and enter the league).
See ya there!

i joined :)
im bastian carter
and ger_man
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Germany 2-0 Poland

Scorers: Podolski 20',72'

Podolski played very well on the left midfield position. As for Gomez it didn't really happen for him. As for the whole team I hope they improve and keep building on the first half. In the second half they stepped down a gear and let Poland command the game.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:54 pm

Anyone see the Red Munichs banner in the Spain vs Russia game? What are they doing there? :lol: BAAAAYERRRRN!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:40 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:Anyone see the Red Munichs banner in the Spain vs Russia game? What are they doing there? :lol: BAAAAYERRRRN!

Yeah I saw it :D
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:55 am

MUTU wrote:
FCBinNYC wrote:Anyone see the Red Munichs banner in the Spain vs Russia game? What are they doing there? :lol: BAAAAYERRRRN!

Yeah I saw it :D

lol yah i saw it too!
i pointed out to my friend
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:59 am

YEA I was laughingh when I saw the banner :D BAYERN EVERYWHERE :P
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:15 am

Germany play croatia tommorow
i think poldi will have at least 5 double-hat tricks! :)
i need him too he is on my fantasy team lol

oh and did u see the guy (i think swanson) who scored the 2nd goal for sweden
HE LOOKED JUST LIKE effenberg!
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:32 am

MunchenFC wrote:oh and did u see the guy (i think swanson) who scored the 2nd goal for sweden
HE LOOKED JUST LIKE effenberg!

You mean Petter Hansson?

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:57 pm

Germany 1-2 Croatia

Scorers: Srna 24', Olic 62', Podolski 79'

Bad + Unlucky team = Horrible day

Shitty performance from Germany! :x I really wanted them to beat Croatia. Now Germany is in a big chance to play against Portugal if they qualify for the quarter finals which will definitely won't be an easy task.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:22 pm

I think my 5-a-side intramural team in college could've done better than that! That **** sucked, I know not all is lost and Croatia's a good team, but talk about discouraging! It's like they forgot how to play...stupidity. Jogi has to get some shit straightened out, and for the record GOMEZ STAY AWAY FROM BAYERN. He's good, but not that good. And what was Schweini thinking? He's one of the best players on the pitch after coming on, then he goes and gets a straight red...stupid, stupid stupid! I think I'm done...don't want to be too unintelligible. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:35 pm

Yes Schweinsteiger's entry improved a little bit Germany's performance but he really has to control his temper. It was a stupid reaction from him apart from the fact that it wasn't really a bad foul and Germany won possession of the ball. It is also the first red card in this tournament. How many games did this cost him ? About Gomez. Yeah he really didn't do anything apart from falling offside all the time.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Re: Italy v Romania: Yeah, having a "video official" to evaluate wrong offside calls would really take away from the game, Blatter is completely right. Poor Toni...
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:41 pm

I cannot understand why Domenech selected Anelka or Gomis instead of Trezeguet. Ribery was the best player for France against the Netherlands. He did everything: corners, free kicks, a couple of throw ins, crosses, shooting....
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches