You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uefa EURO 2008

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:37 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:France and Italy seem to have something going on between them..They just love each other..haha
Add to that, Netherlands and Romania :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Its going to be a crazy group. They'll fight for their lives..Its totally unpredictable.

Germany on the other hand got the easiest possible draw. They shouldn't face any problems in qualifying for the knock-outs.

You think Germany got the easiest draw? I'm not sure becauae Poland and Croatia could be problems. I do know that they said that Group B would be one where the police will have to be on their guard because there's always fan violence when Germany and Poland play. Plus, Croatia has been warned because of some fans tendency to do racial chants.

I can't help but laugh when I saw that France and Italy were in the same group again. LOL!!! I guess UEFA wants them to play until one turns from the color blue to another color.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:16 pm

omg! :shock: i cant believe in what group we are.. from all pots we got the hardest teams :shock:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:46 pm

bogdan wrote:omg! :shock: i cant believe in what group we are.. from all pots we got the hardest teams :shock:

Good luck getting a point there :P j/k
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:59 pm

bogdan wrote:omg! :shock: i cant believe in what group we are.. from all pots we got the hardest teams :shock:

I think Romania could spring a surprise. They could make it to the next stage..
Mutu will show his class..;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:02 pm

tracylynn wrote:You think Germany got the easiest draw? I'm not sure becauae Poland and Croatia could be problems. I do know that they said that Group B would be one where the police will have to be on their guard because there's always fan violence when Germany and Poland play. Plus, Croatia has been warned because of some fans tendency to do racial chants.

I can't help but laugh when I saw that France and Italy were in the same group again. LOL!!! I guess UEFA wants them to play until one turns from the color blue to another color.

Well, if we take a look at the other groups then, we'll have to admit that Germany got the easiest of them all.
A team like Germany shouldn't face any problems whatsoever to beat teams like Poland or Croatia (No offense).
I love the "Group of Destruction" :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:46 pm

tracylynn wrote:You think Germany got the easiest draw? I'm not sure becauae Poland and Croatia could be problems. I do know that they said that Group B would be one where the police will have to be on their guard because there's always fan violence when Germany and Poland play. Plus, Croatia has been warned because of some fans tendency to do racial chants.

I don't think Poland will cause any problems. They are always playing great in qualifiers and at the final tournaments they suck. (WC 2002, WC2006).. :wink:

FC Bajern wrote:

Good luck getting a point there :P j/k

fanOfBayern wrote:I think Romania could spring a surprise. They could make it to the next stage..
Mutu will show his class..;)

Well.. yes you never know, i just hope Mutu wont get injured. We suck without him and Chivu :D
hehe and if I remember Euro2000 we were in a similar group with Germany, England and Portugal.. In the end we and Portugal qualified :) no one expected that
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:34 pm

ELLAS ELLAS OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE
:D
Greece for Euro 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:49 am

Poland will not pose a problem for Germany and they never have :D
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Fri May 02, 2008 5:16 pm

Just a few more weeks for Euro 2008!!! I'm getting excited!!!
Post your mannschaft starting 11 here!
Mine would be:

------------Gomez---------- Kuranyi
-----------------------------(Klose)

Hitzlsperger------Frings-----Ballack-------Fritz
-----------------------------------------(Hilbert)

Pander ----Mertesacker------Arne Friedrich---- Lahm
(Lahm)------------------------------------------(Fritz)
---------------------Lehmann

Sorry about axing several Bayern players bit I'm still pist about loosing to Zenit....

Too bad Schnix is injured and wont make the team...the "white brazilian" does bring something different to the team...he will be badly missed.....
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri May 02, 2008 6:45 pm

Yeah, poor Schneider :(

My fave formation would be this:

Adler - Jansen, Metzelder, Mertesacker, Lahm - Podolski, Frings, Ballack, Hitzlsperger - Gomez, Klose
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Fri May 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Instead of Gomez and Kuranyi, I would play Podolski and Schlaudraff. They work so well together and score many goals in UEFA EURO 2008 the game :lol: :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Fri May 02, 2008 7:19 pm

My true favourite formation would be:-

------------------------------------Lehmann-------------------------------------------

---------Lahm--------Metzelder--------------Mertesacker--------Jansen------------

--------------------------------------Frings---------------------------------------------

----------------Odonkor---------------------------------Hitzlsperger-----------------

-------------------------------------Ballack--------------------------------------------

--------------------------Gomez------------------Kuranyi-----------------------------
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

EURO 2008 Discussion

Postby kevh26 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:04 pm

Is everyone looking forward to this? how will italy cope without cannavaro? will veira miss the whole tourny? who's the favourites? How will portugal fit their multitude of midfielders into one team?

discuss
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:10 pm

Visit http://www.euro2008.uefa.com for plenty of information and live updates.

One question: Why is the final taking place in Austria and not in Switzerland? (stupid question may get a stupid answer :) )
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby diegis » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:31 pm

oh btw do you guys have a fantasy team for euro on uefa?
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches