You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

U17 World Cup 2011

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: U17 World Cup 2011

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 pm

quaazi wrote: I heard the commentator say that Germany has lost to the eventual winners in the U-17 World Cup three times in a row

Yes I heard that too... you were watching the fifa.com feed right? He jinxed us :)

quaazi wrote:Yesil apparently makes it clear that he'll be playing in the future for Germany rather than Turkey

Great news, but actions speak louder than words. Until he's played a competitive match for Germany, he's free to play for Turkey I believe, or how are the new rules now?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: U17 World Cup 2011

Postby dambun » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:46 pm

An interesting article by our friend Clark Whitney about our U-17 team....
A Bergkamp-Eto'o hybrid & a new Bastian Schweinsteiger - meet Germany’s record-setting Under-17 starlets

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/07/12/2570344/a-bergkamp-etoo-hybrid-a-new-bastian-schweinsteiger-meet
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Previous

Return to Other Matches