You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

U17 World Cup 2011

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: U17 World Cup 2011

Postby walter » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:53 am

MUTU wrote:Emre Can looks really pissed off. I don't blame him.

who wouldn't be...

That gotta be the dumbest substitution in the whole tournament
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:54 am

walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby walter » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:59 am

are they gonna play 3rd place game?
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby TeamSpirit » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:08 am

May I just point out that I strongly disliked the ref in today's match?.. :evil:
"Wer behauptet, dass er die Kapitänsbinde nicht gerne haben will, der lügt. Jeder will doch gern Anführer einer starken Mannschaft sein." ~ Philipp Lahm

TeamSpirit
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby icewizard » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:15 am

I found the referee quite biased in this game... He gave out advantages to german players but forgot to came back 2 seconds later when they lost the ball... Or he gave out advantage to germany after a HUGE foul (which deserved a yellow) and forgot to warn the mexican player...

Anyway, i really believe the german team would have deserved to be on top of this U-17 WM, they played the best football, by far... Mexico was luckier than usual in this game. Pity...

Yesil is an awesome player, pity he didn't keep his cool and rounded the keeper then shoot...

For me: Yesil is tournament MVP.

I didn't follow the substitutions but i just noticed on the game sheet that CAN was on a Yellow... Looking to the referee's decisions, i think Steffen Freund wanted to avoid ending with 10 players.

Anyway, i found the mexican team really harsh on the play... and getting only 1 yellow card for their players is quite cheap...
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TeamSpirit » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:44 am

icewizard wrote:I found the referee quite biased in this game...

Same here.

icewizard wrote:Looking to the referee's decisions, i think Steffen Freund wanted to avoid ending with 10 players.

Yeah, I had a feeling that the Germans were very careful in defense at times.

icewizard wrote:Anyway, i found the mexican team really harsh on the play... and getting only 1 yellow card for their players is quite cheap...

Yep. Don't mean any offense to anyone here, but they were quite rude.
"Wer behauptet, dass er die Kapitänsbinde nicht gerne haben will, der lügt. Jeder will doch gern Anführer einer starken Mannschaft sein." ~ Philipp Lahm

TeamSpirit
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 am

Oh what the hell, Germany lost?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 am

I don't get it.

The previous match Germany was leading 3-0 against England. Then Freund took some attacking players out and England scored twice and had some goal chances to equalize the game.

Against Mexico he did THE SAME mistake and Mexico trashed Germany since Can and the other guy were taken out

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

BTW If I'm not mistaken. Mexico scored a goal in the final minutes in 5 of his 6 games :shock:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:23 pm

And the ones he brought in... one immediately got injured and the other one was completely at fault in Mexico's 3rd goal....

Taking Can out was a huge mistake... he was the only one linking our defense with the forward line... when he was subbed out, Mexico put us under a lot of pressure, and our team couldn't switch from defending to attacking... we lost that simply! :twisted:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:27 pm

walter wrote:That gotta be the dumbest substitution in the whole tournament

Kind of reminded me of the 99' CL-final substitution, Fink in for Matthaus in the 80th minute. The rest is history.

Emre Can and Leverkusen's striker Yesil looked impressive. The Mexicans had more of the match in my opinion and were the more active team, the goals were lucky though. The German goal-keeper looked very insecure throughout. English ancestors? :P
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:31 pm

MUTU wrote:Zer0 Bayern, who was that Uruguayan player at the start of the match who started skipping Brazilians by juggling the ball some 2 times and nearly scored?

I think you're talking about Maximiliano Moreira. Nothing special about that guy, good player, but he's a defender with an incredible technique. He plays for Nacional here in Uruguay
But the players to follow are Mascia and Aguirre (both forwards), they're gonna be stars sooner or later, trust me. They're like small Suarez and Cavani.
I feel bad for Germany, hope to get revenge on sunday :evil:
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:27 pm

MrLinky wrote:The German goal-keeper looked very insecure throughout. English ancestors? :P
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:29 pm

I have heard a rumor that Turkey football federation has already convinced some of our U17 players to play for the Turkish NT.... Has anyone else heard about this?

I just wish it's not Emre Can or Samed Yesil!... They need to realize that they won't win anything with Turkey...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:42 pm

dambun wrote:I just wish it's not Emre Can or Samed Yesil!... They need to realize that they won't win anything with Turkey...

Playing for the NT has something to do with the HEART , not TROPHIES
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 pm

"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches