You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The World Cup 2010 Thread

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: The World Cup 2010 Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:01 pm

We were a bit lucky against England and Argentina because we scored a quick goal. If Spain scores first it will be almost imposible for us to score.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:15 pm

The Best Young Player Award will Be Given BEFORE The Final

And Everything says that Thomas Mueller is the winner and that we are only waiting for the official announcement

What A player Thomas Mueller is !

Last Year He was playing in the 3rd Division

Now he is A Starter in Bayern and The German NT , scoring many goals and giving many assists with Bayern and with tHE NT

and will win the young player award !!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Of course. I think that's the downside of this young team. They might have handled the pressure of playing against big teams well till now, but the pressure is much greater if you're losing.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Paraguay had some chances, but they couldn't make it.

Nelson Valdez scored an absolutely legitimate goal in the 41st minute, there was nothing wrong with that at all - no offside, no handball. I don't think the referee himself knows why that goal was disallowed.

CroCHEF wrote:i think spain dont deserve semifinal they was 1. in group because fifa didnt punish villa for unsport behavior

While Frings was banned for the semi-final in 2006 for a less clear and obvious offence. Where did the consistency end up, dear FIFA and Mr. Blatter ?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:28 pm

It was a clear offside Linky.

Because Cardozo was in off-side position when he tried to head the ball to Valdez. He didn't touch the ball, but he tried to do it, so it is off-side.

BTW I've seen Müller handball like 10 times, and I'm not sure it is a handball. :x
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Element wrote:The Best Young Player Award will Be Given BEFORE The Final
And Everything says that Thomas Mueller is the winner and that we are only waiting for the official announcement

Absolutely....
No one deserves it more than he does... He is far and away the best young player of the tournament...
=D>

And I think he has a big chance of making to the team of the tournament, too... with 7 scorer points so far...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:01 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:BTW I've seen Müller handball like 10 times, and I'm not sure it is a handball.

Yeah... It was a hard call to make...
But he definitely didn't deserve a booking for that.... Especially considering that some minutes earlier, an Argentinian had a clearly deliberate handball, and didn't receive a yellow!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:24 am

AvatarX wrote:I hope that Paraguay wins today :P

"LARISSA RIQUELME TO STRIP IF PARAGUAY WINS — Larissa Riquelme, the Paraguayan lingerie model who rose got a lot of attnetion during one of the 2010 FIFA World Cup games when she was photographed celebrating or cheering her team(Paraguay) with her mobile phone safely between her top..."

http://chikaprincess.com/2010/07/lariss ... aguay.html

Does anyone know her mobile phone number? Hope she has it on vibrate? :mrgreen:
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:30 am

nur4bayern wrote:Does anyone know her mobile phone number? Hope she has it on vibrate?

hahaha.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 am

WTF? OMG that is so damn funny!

Oh, before I forget again...Maradona is an arschloch.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 am

Like Expected

Brasil has Fired Dunga

but on the hand . Argentinian Fans Demand that Maradona should stay the argentinian NT's Coach !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Element wrote:but on the hand . Argentinian Fans Demand that Maradona should stay the argentinian NT's Coach !!!

He should stay, IMO...
He is so loved there... And him staying there is very good and productive, both for Argentinian and German football :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Listen to that

Felipe Melo said about Robben "With Every touch , he made himself fall down , and then rolled on the ground , My Foul on him was not that Hard, If I wanted to Injure him , i would have done that , Trust me i have enough Power to Break his leg "

Brazilian Experts say that Felipe Melo is the most Violent Player in The History of Brazil

He Has played 184 Matches (including The National team ) and got 60 Yellow Cards and 8 Red cards , and was banned 5 Games after attacknig a player !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Element wrote:He Has played 184 Matches (including The National team ) and got 60 Yellow Cards and 8 Red cards , and was banned 5 Games after attacknig a player !!!

MVB is jealous now :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Element wrote:He Has played 184 Matches (including The National team ) and got 60 Yellow Cards and 8 Red cards , and was banned 5 Games after attacknig a player !!!

MVB is jealous now :P

Maybe

In the last 5 Years , Van Bommel played 263 Matches (Including NT) and Got 71 Yellow cards and 4 Red cards , surprisingly all those 4 Red cards were 2X Yellow , No one of them was A Direct Red

so i think that He is jealous of Melo
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches