You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The World Cup 2010 Thread

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: The World Cup 2010 Thread

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:09 pm

mackoy wrote:
avatarx wrote:I think that Germany will pass easily. It's a good thing that we'll meet the 1st or 2nd of 3rd group (probable USA or England).

I think this will be the world cup in which Klose will outrank Ronaldo in WC top scorers (6 goals needed) :-)

Germany's group is the toughest in my opinion, so I don't think they will qualify that easily.

it's not the easiest, but it could have been much worse.
Nevertheless I truly believe that Germany will make it to the final (hope that we 'll get our revenge vs Italy or Spain in the way :) ).

Serbia will be tough but that's it. The toughest group is Brazil's with Ivory Coast and Portugal, IMHO.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:33 am

Brazil, Portugal, Ivory Coast and Nort Korea is the hardest group.

And Spain group it's really easy, but they will play against Brazil, Portugal or Ivory Coast in 1/8 :o

I think that Ballack deserves this World Cup more than anyone :) :) :) :) He always loses finals (2xChampions League, 1xWorld Cup even though he was banned, 1x Eurocup...)

Please God. Be fair and give this WM to Michael :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby AvatarX » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:56 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Brazil, Portugal, Ivory Coast and Nort Korea is the hardest group.

And Spain group it's really easy, but they will play against Brazil, Portugal or Ivory Coast in 1/8 :o

I think that Ballack deserves this World Cup more than anyone :) :) :) :) He always loses finals (2xChampions League, 1xWorld Cup even though he was banned, 1x Eurocup...)

I hope he will raise the cup, although statistics say that South American teams have won every World Cup held outside of Europe :(
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby KAHN » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:08 am

Germany got nice group. Australia is shadow of former very good team. Serbia has 2-3 very good players, but they are not very strong as a team. Especially mentally. And Ghana should not be underestimated. They are not bad and they play in Africa. I would like some better couch, but I hope Löw will be capable of wining the WC. Germany must be WC record holder. German football is the best! They steal our glory in 66 and 86 ( and some more). I demand revenge! And I believe we could do it.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby appudds » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:46 am

Germany neither got the toughest group nor the easiest group!
So, i guess we will pass the group stages easily!
But whom will we face next..
I pray we face England and kick their a$$!
Anyways. I still think it will be a Spain vs Germany finals with Klose chipping the 6th goal needed to be the WC top scorer and also win the world cup! 8)
I think we will face Brazil this semis and Spain this finals!
Ballack deserves this as YlonenXabi told...
also does kLOSE!
GO GERMANY1 WIN THE WC 2010!
avatarx wrote:I hope he will raise the cup, although statistics say that South American teams have won every World Cup held outside of Europe :(

History will be made this WC! :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Brazil, Portugal, Ivory Coast and Nort Korea is the hardest group.

U R Right about The Hardest Group

Italy are lucky Bast***s

their Group only has 1 ggod PLAYER (Not team) , and this one is Hamsik!!!!

other than that , all of them suck

And about Ballack Some give him the Nickname (The Best 2nd !!!!)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:51 am

Element wrote:Italy are lucky Bast***s

Still i feel they will struggle! :P
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby KATIEkylie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:42 am

ugh I hate the Italians and their stupid easy route.

I really hope Germany wins it. Michael Ballack needs to get his hands on the WC so bad. I feel bad for him, he is always unlucky.
KATIEkylie
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby appudds » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:56 am

KATIEkylie wrote:ugh I hate the Italians and their stupid easy route.

=D>
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm very confident Germany will win this time... It's about time... in the 2000s, we've played in 2 finals, and got a 3rd place in 2006.

And the German team is consistent in every area of the field, unlike the Italians or the English. Our midfield is easily one of the best out there. I'm only scared of Brazil and Spain tbh.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby appudds » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:58 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:And the German team is consistent in every area of the field, unlike the Italians or the English. Our midfield is easily one of the best out there. I'm only scared of Brazil and Spain tbh.

We can beat brazil!
at i fear is Spain!
I wish they get eliminated soon!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm

appudds wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:And the German team is consistent in every area of the field, unlike the Italians or the English. Our midfield is easily one of the best out there. I'm only scared of Brazil and Spain tbh.

We can beat brazil!
at i fear is Spain!
I wish they get eliminated soon!

I agree, Spain and Brasil are the teams I fear, not Italy. They were aweful in the Confed Cup and I haven't seen much improvement in them since. Outside of Ballack and Klose it is going to be a very young team so let's hope they can keep their nerve throughout the tournament (can't help but think of a much younger Ballack in Korea/Japan).
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:37 pm

appudds wrote:I wish they get eliminated soon!

Soon? I don't think they will get eliminated until June ;) :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby appudds » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:01 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Soon? I don't think they will get eliminated until June ;) :lol:

:P
I meant that i want them to get eliminated before the semis of the wc!
:lol:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:36 pm

appudds wrote:at i fear is Spain!

If We Finish first , and they finish first

We wont meet them until The Final
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches