You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Olympics Football Tournament RIO 2016

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: Olympics Football Tournament RIO 2016

Postby Element » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:57 pm

Niklas Süle (Hoffenheim) and Lukas Klostermann (RB Leipzig) are defensively TOP.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:20 am

Toljan is not that far either

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:44 am

Good Lord, some Germany fans are so bloody annoying. It's one of the main things that make it hard for me to ever fully support Germany as a team.

Too many fans keep banging on about how it's only the Olympics and how Germany are still superior bc of the 7-1. Laughing at the way Brazil are celebrating. Well, if it's truly that unimportant, why on earth would you keep banging on about it. If it were truly unimportant, you need to admit Brazil deserved it more, and even if things were 50/50, Brazil won the penalty lottery, it happens, that's football....

Also Bauer's taunting with the 7-symbol? Unsportsmanlike...makes him look like a right dick, especially to neutrals.. :roll:

This is huge for Brazil, and would've been 'just another medal' for Germany.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:13 am

Roonzil wrote:Good Lord, some Germany fans are so bloody annoying. It's one of the main things that make it hard for me to ever fully support Germany as a team.

Too many fans keep banging on about how it's only the Olympics and how Germany are still superior bc of the 7-1. Laughing at the way Brazil are celebrating. Well, if it's truly that unimportant, why on earth would you keep banging on about it. If it were truly unimportant, you need to admit Brazil deserved it more, and even if things were 50/50, Brazil won the penalty lottery, it happens, that's football....

Also Bauer's taunting with the 7-symbol? Unsportsmanlike...makes him look like a right dick, especially to neutrals.. :roll:

This is huge for Brazil, and would've been 'just another medal' for Germany.

Ok let them enjoy the medal...:lol:

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:27 pm

Roonzil wrote:Too many fans keep banging on about how it's only the Olympics and how Germany are still superior bc of the 7-1. Laughing at the way Brazil are celebrating. Well, if it's truly that unimportant, why on earth would you keep banging on about it. If it were truly unimportant, you need to admit Brazil deserved it more, and even if things were 50/50, Brazil won the penalty lottery, it happens, that's football....

The Olympics usually reveal very little about the future of a national side because for example Germany could have taken much better U-23 players. It's still an important one though, especially because Germany have never won it. It meant a lot to Brazil because they have now won every competition they've ever played in at least once, and that is a very remarkable achievement.

What annoys me is that I think it was always obvious Brazil would win this considering that they called up Neymar and that they were at home. A performance like yesterday's and taking them to penalties is a good enough outcome for Germany. I'm happy for the Brazilian players but I just find the way Neymar celebrated his goal annoying. If I were him I'd have refused to play in the Olympics instead of the centenary edition of the continental tournament. It's as if you get Messi to play with kids. He's just not playing at the level he's supposed to. For Neymar it is not as much of an achievement as it is for the rest of the squad imo.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:41 pm

I switched off my tv atm he hit his pen. Actually I wanted to switch it off the very moment Ger missed.
So thankfully I was spared the vomiting scenes.
Re . Neymar; This morning I read that he does not want to be captain anymore.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I switched off my tv atm he hit his pen. Actually I wanted to switch it off the very moment Ger missed.
So thankfully I was spared the vomiting scenes.
Re . Neymar; This morning I read that he does not want to be captain anymore.

I did switch it off the moment Petersen missed
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Roonzil » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Roonzil wrote:Too many fans keep banging on about how it's only the Olympics and how Germany are still superior bc of the 7-1. Laughing at the way Brazil are celebrating. Well, if it's truly that unimportant, why on earth would you keep banging on about it. If it were truly unimportant, you need to admit Brazil deserved it more, and even if things were 50/50, Brazil won the penalty lottery, it happens, that's football....

The Olympics usually reveal very little about the future of a national side because for example Germany could have taken much better U-23 players. It's still an important one though, especially because Germany have never won it. It meant a lot to Brazil because they have now won every competition they've ever played in at least once, and that is a very remarkable achievement.

What annoys me is that I think it was always obvious Brazil would win this considering that they called up Neymar and that they were at home. A performance like yesterday's and taking them to penalties is a good enough outcome for Germany. I'm happy for the Brazilian players but I just find the way Neymar celebrated his goal annoying. If I were him I'd have refused to play in the Olympics instead of the centenary edition of the continental tournament. It's as if you get Messi to play with kids. He's just not playing at the level he's supposed to. For Neymar it is not as much of an achievement as it is for the rest of the squad imo.

Oh yes, agreed on the Neymar thing. Not to mention that failed rainbow flick attempt in the German penalty box, when Brazil were only 1-0 up.... :roll:

On the other hand, I don't want to think of the pressure that guy has been under these last few weeks. Those Brazil fans are INTENSE.

The tournament has been a good experience for the development of all of these players. They'll only benefit from it.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANCKER » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:27 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Roonzil » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Same kid that had a fight with Lahm on the pitch last season, isn't it?

Yeah, not a fan of such behavior...Especially from someone who has yet to prove himself :roll:

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANCKER » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Serge Gnabry has been voted as Germany's player of the tournament at the Olympics.

But who is the player of the tournament?
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Previous

Return to Other Matches