You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Guinness International Champions Cup

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: Guinness International Champions Cup

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Ofcourse, give credit were it's due is out of the question. But RM was very Lucky winning the CL. Return against BvB was very bad and in the final it was untill the 1-1 nothing either. And City was not really that great over the whole season, they only won it because Liverpool was to stupid, again.

And we can't forget, they just buy and buy and try that way, to have success. The thing Atletico did last season, proper respect.

I don't like RM either and I'm in no way saying that we should imitate them..but in between BVB match and the final you're forgetting that we allowed them to march over the AA and although scoring from set pieces, it still a fact that they are currnet CL winners.

My point is that although Bayern is going through such a bright period I think that in terms of marketing and exposure.....media, merchandise at sports shops etc..... they are still not given the same treatment as other 'traditional big teams' and I think that such exposure helps to increase the fan base of a club especially among the young ones who sometimes still get a lot of peer pressure from the most other 'known' clubs although these 'known' clubs are far below Bayern.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Previous

Return to Other Matches