You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-12-17] Guangzhou Evergrande vs Bayern Munich

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich will go through to the final
95%
Bayern Munich will NOT go through to the final
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2013-12-17] Guangzhou Evergrande vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:12 pm

MUTU wrote:Maybe one day I will make a Javascript warning pop up "Are you sure you want to predict Bayern to lose?"

That sounds really arrogant but it would be useful. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SouthernStar » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I just want that badge on the jerseys :P

Will we equal the record for badges on the shirt?

:lol:

Will it be weird to have the Bundesliga champions, Champions League champions and CWC champions badge in one jersey? :P I might actually get all for this jersey after the season ends.

(I really hope we do win the CWC...)
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby GZBiffo » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:00 am

MUTU wrote:Maybe one day I will make a Javascript warning pop up "Are you sure you want to predict Bayern to lose?"

It was me (of course). And I wasn't being entirely serious, but I couldn't let it lie at zero...
GZBiffo
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:01 am

^ we're not talking about the poll but rather the predictions game
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Tedesco » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:31 am

Commentary from
Reddit [source]
:

Winner faces Atlético Mineiro or Raja Casablanca

Guangzhou Line-up

GK 19-Zeng Cheng

DF 32-Sun Xiang, 6-Feng Xiaoting, 28-Kim Young Gwon, 5-Zhang Linpeng

MF 10-Zheng Zhi, 16-Huang Bowen, 37-Zhao Xuri

FW 11-Muriqui, 15-Dario Conca, 9-Elkeson

Bayern Munich Line-up

GK 1-Neuer

DF 13-Rafinha, 5-D. Van Buyten, 17-Boetang, 27-Alaba

MF 21-Lahm, 7-Ribéry, 6-Thiago Alcantara, 39-Kroos, 19-Götze

FW 9-Mandžukić

Who will win? Find out today!

COMMENTARY

5 - Bayern dominating possession as expected... so far so good. Nothing testing Zeng Cheng... GZs GK.

6 - Ribery zooming in and out of the left-side penalty box evading 1 defender but being dispossed by Zhang Linpeng.

7 - Thiago and Ribery team up with a shot attempt only for a corner..... good job lads!!

8 - Kim Young-Gwon heads the ball out only for ... for what I assume will be the rest of the match... Back to Bayern.

Is it really this hard to disposses the Germans, GZ? Come on, you're Chinese and Asian champions.. people are watching!! Do good for Asia!

11 - Whats this?? A Chinese attack? It's a corner for GZ!!! Can it be??

The corner goes nowhere only to be kicked out easily by the Germans... bah

FUN FACT: Guardiola hailed Gao Lin and Zheng Zhi as the best Chinese players in the team. Guess who's on the bench? Gao Lin. Cause Lippi is playing defensive minded.

14 - A chance for Muriqui in literally a one-on-one occasion but GUESS WHAT... he fudges it up. Goes too far. Toe poke too far.

15- Ribery slides in and out the penalty to pass to Kroos who launches the ball way above the goal.... he doesn't care. He shines his shoe.

16- A Thiago chance hits the post as he gets it from a header from a cross-in... so close for Bayern! So close.

18 - Zhang Linpeng on the right-side tries his trade-mark hail-mary pass but only gets intercepted coolly by Neuer. He doesn't care for chance of errors!

10 - Huang Bowen takes down Ribery near the outside of the penalty box.. COULD ZENG CHENG BE A HERO TODAY?? Make a great save!!

FUN FACT: Huang Bowen bitch-slapped a Singaporean player during China v Singapore and got banned by the Chinese Football Association... yeah! I forget the length but ... he slapped and got suspended

20 - The freekick goes over! Ribery's shot overs over the left-top post. It goes over... I'm sorry Bayern... now face the wrath of Guangzhou!

Note: Who the **** was pointing a laser at Zeng Cheng? How dare you blind China's best goalkeeper... we NEED HIM! Thankyou.

23 - 5 shots for Bayern. 0 for Guangzhou Evergrande. This is bad news you guise

24 - How does Neuer play with balls so big?? International competition to win medal for Bayern? Nah Imma just rush this player for funsies.

25 - OFF THE BAR!!!!! Bayern hit the bar just like Germans do after every game!!!! So close Bayern. Your anticipation for that goal is overwhelming. I smell et!

FUN FACT: Zeng Cheng has been saved by the bar more than once... when David Silva hit the bar during the Spain 1 - 0 China defeat where it could have been more but China pulled off a 1-0 (win) defeat!

26 - Zeng Cheng alert as ever blocks the shot and pounces before Ribery claims... atta boy!

27 - GZ on the ropes here with another blocked shot by their heads.. jumping up like duckies... hitting the ball away! Close once again my Bavarian friends!

29 - A rare Guangzhou attack is offsides.. typical ... why so offsides :(

30 - Guangzhou Evergrande have probably not felt this overwhelemd and as "minnows" since.. well... 2009. Bayern taking them down a notch.

31- This game reminds me of Al Sadd vs Barcelona... you know.. where it was just Barcelona 0 - 0 because Al Sadd was non-existant but Guangzhou puts up a big more of a fight.

31- Thiago breaks up a GZ play on the right side of GZ half only for whistle to be blown. Thiago don't care.

31 - Anotehr GZ attack. SO RARE. So offsides. YAY!

34 - The ref with close proximity to the play as Ribery is taken down in GZ penalty box?? No replays but suggests that is can go either way as it was not clear foul

FUN FACT: The first Chinese club to ever represent China in the FIFA Club World Cup.. it''s all thanks to a Realestate Group... Chinese fans.. go thank your landlord today

36- The crowd roars and bustles as Muriqui is taken down but the ref waves play on... seems the crowd is on both sides and Muriqui trudges back...

37 - So close for GZ but a sole defender stops the onrushing attacker... this ends the rare tale of GZ playing the ball in Neuer's box.

38 - Zhang Linpeng performs a fifa-esque clearance!

FUN FACT: Zhang Linpeng is called by the fans as "Zhangmos" to Sergio Ramos due to his apperances,style of play and characteristics due to him getting red cards, too!

40 - "How are they holding on here?" Yeah, I know. It's shocking Bayern have yet to conceed. .. oh you mean Guangzhou?

41 - BAYERN SCORE! It's a 1!

41 - brb im go cry now.. but they score from a Ribery goal because his outstrecthed leg went sliding past Zeng Cheng... a fast goal. A sloppy one? Maybe but definitely a hard one to past! Good goal.

45 - I'm back. Wiping my tears as I drudge back to my chair.

45- Another goal for Bayern and Mandžukić scores. 2-0. OK, so we may be down 2-0 but we held them off for 40 minutes the best team in the world and that is a feat in itself. A defeat is a win here for our morals, just keep heads high and play football!

HT Guangzhou Evergrande 0 - 2 Bayern Munich

Reports say 70% possesion for Bayern.. NOT bad. That is 29% more for Guangzhou than I anticipated. See, China isn't the most worthless nation in the world. 2-0 down at HT and China's best team is holding its ground. I'm a proud OP.

45 - Huang Bowen comes off for Rong Hao... CDM for CB... park the bus even hard, eh Lippi?

FUN FACT: Rong Hao loves to post on his Instagram ... selfies.. take a look http://instagram.com/colin_rong

46 - Muriqui with a sole chance.. a good run but is shepparded out as his shot goes out for Neuer

47 - BAYERN SCORE AGAIN. NO. 3-0. The defensive did not press and Goetze scores from a volley (?) into the net... no chance for Zeng Cheng because the defense was **** shit!

:(

49 - Bayern now sends the ball into the statosphere in order to hit the Chinese rover on the moon to add salt on the wound?!?! That's german engineering.

53 - Bayern passing near the GZ box and a back-heel pass is intecepted by GZ only to be fouled and have a freekick.. in their half... call in Haung Bowen.. our FK specalist from that mark.. no wait, he's gone.

55 - CLOSE ATTEMPT FOR GUANGZHOU. But the defense coolly blocks it before they pounce. Closet call for GZ for the night!!

57 - A freekick by Conca goes sailing straight into the Bayern defense. Not a good free-kick. Come on, Conca! Make your last game for Evergrande count!

60 - DO YOU SEE THAT? Zeng Cheng is a goalkeeper. he's Chinese. That was a good save! I'm happy... showing his best! You go!!

FUN FACT: Bayern Munich Payrol: $170m, Guangzhou Evergrande: $37.6m -- a telling stat...

63 - A freekick is conceeded by Zheng Zhi... what can Bayern do here? 4-0? I think more like 3-1 because coutner-attacks are GZ's speciality..

63 - Just kidding. No one was even in the attacking half or prepared.

64 - Lots of ping-pong ball possesion action here before its ended with a Chinese defensive slide-tackle. That's my team. German, watch out... we may not score well but we defend well... when we want too.

65 - For the 3rd time tonight, bar meets ball and China saves once again by the St Wood!! Ribery is a dissapointed man

67 - Zeng Cheng blocks thes hot after some terrible marking when Bayern was left roaming free..... of course.. zeng cheng saves

69 - Zhao Xuri gets the honor of the first yellow card for pushing the frenchman. Predictable. :|

71 - Muriqui gets a lobbed thru-ball only to be taken down by Rafinha ... but safe takendown... good job... I applaud you.

72 - Ribery goes out for Shaqiri as the crowd roars for the frenchman's performance.

72 - Gao Lin comes in for Muriqui.... but the camera didn't even catch it. Camera guy should be fired!

76 - Mandžukić comes out for Pizzaro ... all 3 subs used. What will Bayern do with no options once Guangzhou shape-shift their plan of attack?? Fear. You fear.

77 - Zhao Xuri runs off for Feng Junyan ... who ... is..... okay But hey... it's better than nothing. Fresh legs are good!

FUN FACT: Feng Junyan is Guangzhou Evergrande's most-experienced player since 2003...

78 - Mario hits it wide of the left post! So close. Never seen such German firepower hit China so fast... I thought we were friends!

79 - Shaqiri tries his go to hit the side-netting... I bet you Zeng Cheng must be shitting bricks.

80 - Corner #5345 after attempt #53454 ... Zeng Cheng feeling the pressure saving it but now the corner goes nowhere! JUST LIKE GUANGZHOU'S DREAMS FOR THE 2013 CWC!!!!!!!

81 - FOR **** SAKE, LOOK AT YOUR GODDAMN SURROUNDINGS, SUN XIANG. LOOK AT WHO IS AT YOUR LEFT. YOU SEE THAT MUCH ROOM YOU GAVE THEM? YOU'RE BRINGING THIS TEAM DOWN.

83 - 71% possesion for Bayen.... we went backwards, you ****. We're suppose to gain more possesion.

85 - I want the name of the cocky bastard who just tried that kick only for it to bounce off his head after the rebound. You are not funny.

87 - Zeng Cheng performs another miraclous save!! Tipped off the crossbar and back into play... Goetze is frustrated!! Denied a hat-trick!

FUN FACT: China drew with Germany 1-1 in 2009 once.. I am not kidding you... we hold our weight!!

90 - 3 mins added time. Okay Guangzhou.. your time to shine! Time to pull off an unexpected draw!!!!!!!!!!

FT - Guangzhou Evergrande 0 - 3 Bayern Munich. A surprising scoreline but expected...Respectable result for Chinese and asian champions.

I'm out. When you leave this match thread, please remember Guangzhou's goalkeeper in your head (Zeng Cheng).. he played great.

Thank you.

:lol: :lol:
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MatZam » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:27 pm

'A surprising scoreline but expected' - :?
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Salkin » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:47 pm

MUTU wrote:Just to piss off Borusse...

NEW RECORD: First club to hit the woodwork 6 times in a FIFA Club World Cup match.

Ha ha =D>
Salkin
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Borusse » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Breaking news: Bayern fans broke the record of naming Bayern's broken records.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby AdepT » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:14 pm

^ Did we add that it'll be the first time any coach would win the CWC for the third time?
Surely that record too can be credited to Bayern since Pep is going to achieve it with us. :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:35 pm

AdepT wrote:^ Did we add that it'll be the first time any coach would win the CWC for the third time?
Surely that record too can be credited to Bayern since Pep is going to achieve it with us. :P

Yes of course, depending on the wording. How about this?

If FC Bayern win the Club World Cup they will set a record as the first club to be coached by a person who has won the Club World Cup 3 times as a coach.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Also the first one who won it with two clubs? Can anyone confirm? :wink:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby GZBiffo » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Match report from a Guangzhou perspective here: http://wildeastfootball.net/2013/12/can ... h-machine/

Well done, and good luck in the final. Not that you'll need it.
GZBiffo
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Badger » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:04 pm

GZBiffo wrote:Match report from a Guangzhou perspective here: http://wildeastfootball.net/2013/12/can ... h-machine/

Well done, and good luck in the final. Not that you'll need it.

An excellent report/guest post.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Previous

Return to Other Matches