You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Euro 2012 thread

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: General Euro 2012 thread

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Italy vs Serbia match has been delayed because of fan violence.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Belgium Austria :shock: :shock: :shock:

Goals

Belgium 12'' Vossen

Austria 14'' Schiemer

Austria 30'' Arnatouvic

Belgium 47 '' Fellaini

Austria 63'' Schiemer

Belgium 87'' Ogunjimi

Belgium 90'' Lombaerts

Austria 91 '' Harnik

Final Score
4/4
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Intersting
Next match in Group G will be

Bulgaria v Switzerland

Lothar Mattiues v Ottmar Hitzfeld :o
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby tappinho » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Serbian fans and Italian stadiums... The worst chemistry ever... :( :( :(
http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/131 ... rdini.html
http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/131 ... enova.html

About Matthaus vs Hitzfeld, it will be hard to choose... I love them both... =D> =D> =D>
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 am

The Serbs have literally DESTROYED GENOA

And WHY THE HELL DID THEY BURN ALBANIA'S Flag!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby tappinho » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Element wrote:And WHY THE HELL DID THEY BURN ALBANIA'S Flag!!!

Because of the Kosovo issue.
:( :(
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 pm

tappinho wrote:

Got that after i posted this post

To be honest , The Italian stadiums security is REALLY SH!T

100 Serbians Destroyed A BIG CITY Like Genoa , they turned the field into hell , the destroyed everything in the field , and the italian cops were just looking around

even with Italian Hooligans , they are not rough enough and always act stupidly
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:00 pm

MOTHERF*CKERS !!!!
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby tappinho » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Element wrote:
tappinho wrote:

Got that after i posted this post

To be honest , The Italian stadiums security is REALLY SH!T

100 Serbians Destroyed A BIG CITY Like Genoa , they turned the field into hell , the destroyed everything in the field , and the italian cops were just looking around

even with Italian Hooligans , they are not rough enough and always act stupidly

Sadly and totally right.
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 am

MaCk0y wrote:Italy vs Serbia match has been delayed because of fan violence.

The Italians should have done some ethnic cleansing on those a**holes. These are the times I wish there still was a divided Europe, unbelievable.

For those who need a history lesson: From a US State Dept report dated December 1999.

"The atrocities against Kosovar Albanians documented in this report occurred primarily between March and late June, 1999. This document is a follow-up to the U.S. Department of State's previous human rights report, Erasing History: Ethnic Cleansing in Kosovo, which was released on May 10, 1999".

"A central question is the number of Kosovar Albanian victims of Serbian forces in Kosovo. Many bodies were found when KFOR and the ICTY entered Kosovo in June 1999. The evidence is also now clear that Serbian forces conducted a systematic campaign to burn or destroy bodies, or to bury the bodies, then rebury them to conceal evidence of Serbian crimes. On June 4, at the end of the conflict, the Department of State issued the last of a series of weekly ethnic cleansing reports, available at www.state.gov/www/regions/eur/rpt_99060 ... thnic.html concluding that at least 6,000 Kosovar Albanians were victims of mass murder, with an unknown number of victims of individual killings, and an unknown number of bodies burned or destroyed by Serbian forces throughout the conflict".
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 am

nur4bayern wrote:The Italians should have done some ethnic cleansing on those a**holes. These are the times I wish there still was a divided Europe, unbelievable.

I want go that fay , i mean 100 hooligans dont represent A big nation like Serbia

the Italian cops should have entered the Serbian wing of the Genoa field , and started hitting every Serbian fan on the legs or something , then arrested them all (including that Guy who burned the Albanian flag , who was the boss)

Also in Serie A Hooliganism , the Security only acts after the fans start to attack them , but as long as the fans are fighting with each other , the cops just stand between them , and put the shields in front of their faces (only defense)

when a mass fight starts , the number of cops must be 3x More than the fighting people , and they should hit their hands,arms and Legs so that they get paralyzed , then they arrest them all

in Argentina , The Ministry of Interior(Not the Ministry of Sports because the police gave this restriction not the football association)) Banned the Hooligan chief of Boca Juniors and River plate from entering any football stadium for the rest of their lives !!!!

and those 2 cheifs decided to help the cops in preventing hooliganism , yet the police chief said that the ban Will not be reduced
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Element wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:The Italians should have done some ethnic cleansing on those a**holes. These are the times I wish there still was a divided Europe, unbelievable.

I want go that fay , i mean 100 hooligans dont represent A big nation like Serbia

the Italian cops should have entered the Serbian wing of the Genoa field , and started hitting every Serbian fan on the legs or something , then arrested them all (including that Guy who burned the Albanian flag , who was the boss)

100 hooligans didn't masacre thousands of Albanians, thousands of Serbs did. My point is that since the fall of communism lots of former eastern block citizens have been creating havoc in western Europe. So it doesn't surprise me that Serb hooligans are creating problems in football stadiums.

As for the passive approach by the Italian police took in letting the fans beat the sh*t out of each other, I agree with your point and believe anyone arrested and found to have deliberatly participated in anarchy should be banned from foreign matches forever.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:04 pm

nur4bayern wrote:100 hooligans didn't masacre thousands of Albanians, thousands of Serbs did. My point is that since the fall of communism lots of former eastern block citizens have been creating havoc in western Europe. So it doesn't surprise me that Serb hooligans are creating problems

This might be true

i mean even in Germany

Most of Troubles (Racism Issues even though they are not much) happen in the Former East Germany places
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Element wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:100 hooligans didn't masacre thousands of Albanians, thousands of Serbs did. My point is that since the fall of communism lots of former eastern block citizens have been creating havoc in western Europe. So it doesn't surprise me that Serb hooligans are creating problems

This might be true

i mean even in Germany

Most of Troubles (Racism Issues even though they are not much) happen in the Former East Germany places

Do you still live in Germany? My relatives say Russians & other easterners are a growing problem (black market, violence etc)

Anyway, no country is immune to these problems I'm just concerned for Europe in general right now.

Anyway, we are off topic so I won't comment anymore.
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:27 am

Regarding Italy vs Serbia, it was obvious that there was going to be crowd trouble by the Serbian supporters due to what was happening before the match.

All the Italian supporters interviewed claimed that they well well searched for anything dangerous. However, it seems that the Serbians were not subject to this searching despite the threats.

My view on this is that the Italians let them in on purpose so as to cause the trouble they wanted them to cause (also a reason as to why the police was very slow to react), knowing that they'd up being given a 3-0 walkover rather than having to play the match and potentially drop points.

Just a classic case of Italian cheating, don't be fooled that it only happens on the pitch...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches