You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:52 pm

Element wrote:Italy's failure to qualify is not surprising. Other than the glorious name, the current italian football generation has nothing to offer and this is the actual level of the italian football. Actually this comes a bit too late, this should have happened in 2014. No surprises or tears here.
And yet between winning the World Cup and the Confederations Cup, Germany needed a penalty shootout to get past Italy.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 pm

MUTU wrote:Unbelievable. Second clear handball not awarded a penalty to Sweden. Instead Forsberg got carded for protesting.
Italy had a penalty before those as well...
Who cares

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Unbelievable. Second clear handball not awarded a penalty to Sweden. Instead Forsberg got carded for protesting.
Italy had a penalty before those as well...
Who cares

Interesting statistic: since the last time that Italy eliminated Germany, Germany won 2 international tournaments and eliminated Italy in another, whereas Italy failed to qualify for two international tournaments in a row.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:57 pm

On Rai there is going to be a prog where the two male presenters are obviously Italian and the madam is from Sweden...
You had to listen what they told here!!![WHITE SMILING FACE]

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:58 pm

MUTU wrote:
Element wrote:Italy's failure to qualify is not surprising. Other than the glorious name, the current italian football generation has nothing to offer and this is the actual level of the italian football. Actually this comes a bit too late, this should have happened in 2014. No surprises or tears here.
And yet between winning the World Cup and the Confederations Cup, Germany needed a penalty shootout to get past Italy.
Since winning the World Cup italy had disastrous performances... especially in World Cups...
Euros not bad but still

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:02 pm

MUTU wrote:And yet between winning the World Cup and the Confederations Cup, Germany needed a penalty shootout to get past Italy.

The German national team could play against 11 Pizzas and still not win vs Italy. This is a totally different thing :P
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Since winning the World Cup italy had disastrous performances... especially in World Cups...
Euros not bad but still

Exactly! They had declined long before they played WC 2010, Euro 2012, etc. Euro 2008 was a pure luck to pass the group stage against incompetent Romania(missed penalty by Mutu), while South Africa episode with Lippi's reunion was a total fracaso. Euro 2012 was something like Germany's World Cup 2002 and World Cup 2014 and Euro 2016 were also a sign of their pure lack of talent and quality.

When you're just trying to name some great Italian players and talents, you barely can shoot any name from your mouth while 15-20 years ago you could easily name 30-40 of them. That's where Italian football stands, no great fullbacks, no great midfielders, no great wingers, no great strikers.

Their football is far from a modern, advanced style. However, sometimes when you get knocked out, it might be a trigger for something great and new in the future. That was the case with Germany 17 years ago.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:14 pm

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Since winning the World Cup italy had disastrous performances... especially in World Cups...
Euros not bad but still

Exactly! They had declined long before they played WC 2010, Euro 2012, etc. Euro 2008 was a pure luck to pass the group stage against incompetent Romania(missed penalty by Mutu), while South Africa episode with Lippi's reunion was a total fracaso. Euro 2012 was something like Germany's World Cup 2002 and World Cup 2014 and Euro 2016 were also a sign of their pure lack of talent and quality.

When you're just trying to name some great Italian players and talents, you barely can shoot any name from your mouth while 15-20 years ago you could easily name 30-40 of them. That's where Italian football stands, no great fullbacks, no great midfielders, no great wingers, no great strikers.

Their football is far from a modern, advanced style. However, sometimes when you get knocked out, it might be a trigger for something great and new in the future. That was the case with Germany 17 years ago.

They just mentioned Germany...
But one of them said nothing will be done as in italy ppl tend to forget quickly.
Soon there will be the January market ... the league and ucl and everything will be forgotten.

Last edited by Element on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed the quotation
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:25 pm

I feel bad for Buffon but the rest of them can f off.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCB general » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:They just mentioned Germany...
But one of them said nothing will be done as in italy ppl tend to forget quickly.
Soon there will be the January market ... the league and ucl and everything will be forgotten.

Well, their football is in serious trouble long-term speaking. Stadium infrastructure, youth development, playing style... The only bright side are Juventus and Napoli(primarily their attacking style which is encouraged by Maurizio Sarri), but still that's not top of the cream.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:39 pm

Unbelievable, they are saying that after france had a debacle vs Bulgaria in 93 they went on to win the 98 w.c on home soil.
And after Italy suffered elimination by N.Korea in 66 two yrs later they won the Euros!

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Unbelievable, they are saying that after france had a debacle vs Bulgaria in 93 they went on to win the 98 w.c on home soil.
And after Italy suffered elimination by N.Korea in 66 two yrs later they won the Euros!

They can say stuff like that all they like but burying their heads in the sand is not going to get them anywhere. The more they deny their problems the better for everyone else as it's one potential superpower less to worry about. Even England are trying to change things with their youth teams and the St Georges Park training academy.
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby aterford » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Can't really understand the coach starting guys Darmian, Candreva, and Gabbadiana ahead of guys like Bernardeschi, Insigne, and Belotti (esp. when Darmian was effectively a winger) but idk
aterford
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:29 am

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:37 am

Sweden I love you! Placed a $20 bet and now I’m gonna walk away with almost 20 times that amount! Lol =D>
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches