You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-08-07] FC Bayern VS Schalke 04 (German Super cup)

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: [2010-08-07] FC Bayern VS Schalke 04 (German Super cup)

Postby nur4bayern » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:35 am

Element wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:
Kraft= Strength in German, mein Freund.

oh crap

how the hell did i forget that?

I read the Word Kraft Everyday #-o #-o :oops:

Even Element can make an occasional mistake. Thankfully, they are few and far between. It's all good though, I got your back, my brotha. Kraft und Ehre.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:42 am

nur4bayern wrote:Even Element can make an occasional mistake. Thankfully, they are few and far between. It's all good though, I got your back, my brotha. Kraft und Ehre.

I am a human being after all

Still waiting to get Promoted to "Humanoid" :mrgreen:

nah , without mistakes i wont learn
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 am

nur4bayern wrote:
draconaut wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:

So While Adler "Flies High" in his Career , Neuer will always be new for this position :mrgreen: :wink:

Kraft= Strength in German, mein Freund.

So, while Adler has the eyes and speed of an eagle and Neuer will come up with new ways to improve his GK skills, Kraft will eventually be the strongest of them all.

Lol does rensing mean anything???

Yeah, I was just having some fun with all of the play on words stuff.

As for Rensing, renn (two n's) , means to run. Sing is sing so combined it could indicate that while all the other GK's are growing their skills Rensing is running away from soccer perhaps to realize his dream of becoming the next great German singer. Either that or he'll be the first singing marathon runner.[/quote]

Lol,I hope HE will concentrate in goalkeeping,but becoming a singer doesnt soiund like a bad idea ,maybe he can form a bavaria boyband :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EQ Kimball » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:12 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
EQ Kimball wrote:Edit #2: Maybe we should rename him from Gomiss, to Goalmiss haha

More like Goallez (or Goalless) :wink:

Haha there are just so many, and they all are clever while also making sense being truen :twisted:
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Danger » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:30 pm

good match.... guys did you see Lahm tackle to Rakitic in the game .. in 13 and other one in 63 maybe .. it was amazing!!
do you have a video?? about the tackles..??
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Other Matches