You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-08-07] FC Bayern VS Schalke 04 (German Super cup)

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: [2010-08-07] FC Bayern VS Schalke 04 (German Super cup)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah, I was surprised. Neuer usually doesn't fail when he charges out to claim the ball.

If He Does mistake in his specialty , then what will he do in The Things he usually is not comfortable with ?!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Indeed. Even KRAFT (a 3rd division GK) didn't make a mistake like that. :wink: :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:52 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Indeed. Even KRAFT (a 3rd division GK) didn't make a mistake like that.

KRAFT = German for Strength

Adler = German for Eagle

Neuer = german word that means The new one

So While Adler "Flies High" in his Career and Kraft Will always have "Strength" , Neuer will always be new for this position :mrgreen: :wink:
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah, I was surprised. Neuer usually doesn't fail when he charges out to claim the ball.

If He Does mistake in his specialty , then what will he do in The Things he usually is not comfortable with ?!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Indeed. Even KRAFT (a 3rd division GK) didn't make a mistake like that. :wink: :mrgreen:

I think it was Klose ability that lead to the first goal, not Neuer's mistake. Neuer did good, but Klose had this instinct to chip the ball to Muller.

@ Element: Congratulation man :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Very glad to see Klose play so great and start (especially HASE ANYONE ELSE READ THIS? that Carl heinz ketchup-head said some harsh things about him regarding not putting the same effort into Bayern as the NT...etc.)

A man of his stature wouldn't say such unprofessional words.

Anyways, I didn't watch the game :(

But I'm glad we won and Muller is great still. It sucks to read about Pranij, Sosa, Ottl...etc. coming in and playing. It really reminds of me of all the wrong things about our team.

Good start, ELEMENT CONGRATS brother!!! That's wonderful news. I'm slowly getting back into the groove of things now...as the new season kicks off, here we go again, everybody keep the defibrillator aside you ;)

Onelove

Edit: WONDERFUL to see Gomez NOT play and hope it remains that way until we offload him.

Edit #2: Maybe we should rename him from Gomiss, to Goalmiss haha
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:59 pm

I didn't watched the game but I saw the highlights, glad we won and glad to see Muller doing incredibly good, also for Klose. I don't think we'll miss Robben at least until CL starts :mrgreen:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:49 pm

thanks fellaz, this means much for me
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am

YlonenXabi wrote:BTW Dambun, Neuer had a good game yesterday... but the first goal was a big big mistake. :twisted:

I respectfully disagree...
Coming out of your goal and going forward to thwart opponent's striker can be a risk at times... there are times that you are not sure if you'll reach the ball faster than the striker, still, your best move is to do so.... not just standing on your goal line like Rensing to see what happens...... And Neuer takes the risks, and saves his teams in many situations, but concedes some of them too.... He probably would have conceded that goal, if he didn't come out, too...

And some of his saves were really inhuman too... e.g., he saved Lahm's pass to Klose, which would have been a clear goal... That's a save that almost no other goalkeeper in the world is able to make, IMO.

AvatarX wrote:I think it was Klose ability that lead to the first goal, not Neuer's mistake. Neuer did good, but Klose had this instinct to chip the ball to Muller.

agreed.... it was one of Klose's trademark assists...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:56 am

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Indeed. Even KRAFT (a 3rd division GK) didn't make a mistake like that.

KRAFT = Food manufacturer

Adler = German for Eagle

So While Adler "Flies High" in his Career , Neuer will always be new for this position :mrgreen: :wink:

Kraft= Strength in German, mein Freund.

So, while Adler has the eyes and speed of an eagle and Neuer will come up with new ways to improve his GK skills, Kraft will eventually be the strongest of them all.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby draconaut » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:06 am

nur4bayern wrote:
Element wrote:

Adler = German for Eagle

So While Adler "Flies High" in his Career , Neuer will always be new for this position :mrgreen: :wink:

So, while Adler has the eyes and speed of an eagle and Neuer will come up with new ways to improve his GK skills, Kraft will eventually be the strongest of them all.

Lol does rensing mean anything???
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:02 am

Neuer had to come out in the situation with Klose and Muller on the through ball from Pranjic, if Neuer doesn't come out they would play him to one side and then pass to the open guy for an open net, because Metzelder could not have recovered in time to help.

It was strange to see that few faces on the bench for a game, but we got it done and that is all that matters. Hopefully Ribery will be ready soon and maybe Demi won't be out long.

Looking forward to the Farewell match with Real Madrid and a packed Allianz Arena! :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 am

nur4bayern wrote:

oh crap

how the hell did i forget that?

I read the Word Kraft Everyday #-o #-o :oops:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 am

EQ Kimball wrote:Edit #2: Maybe we should rename him from Gomiss, to Goalmiss haha

More like Goallez (or Goalless) :wink:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tappinho » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 am

dambun wrote:And some of his saves were really inhuman too... e.g., he saved Lahm's pass to Klose, which would have been a clear goal... That's a save that almost no other goalkeeper in the world is able to make, IMO.

+1
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:50 pm

dambun wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:BTW Dambun, Neuer had a good game yesterday... but the first goal was a big big mistake. :twisted:

I respectfully disagree...
Coming out of your goal and going forward to thwart opponent's striker can be a risk at times... there are times that you are not sure if you'll reach the ball faster than the striker, still, your best move is to do so.... not just standing on your goal line like Rensing to see what happens...... And Neuer takes the risks, and saves his teams in many situations, but concedes some of them too.... He probably would have conceded that goal, if he didn't come out, too...

But he had to come out BEFORE. He waited too much and when he realized that he had to go for the ball it was too late. Adler made a similar mistake against Argentina
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby nur4bayern » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:33 am

draconaut wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:
Element wrote:

Adler = German for Eagle

Lol does rensing mean anything???[/quote]

Yeah, I was just having some fun with all of the play on words stuff.

As for Rensing, renn (two n's) , means to run. Sing is sing so combined it could indicate that while all the other GK's are growing their skills Rensing is running away from soccer perhaps to realize his dream of becoming the next great German singer. Either that or he'll be the first singing marathon runner.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches