You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-08-07] FC Bayern VS Schalke 04 (German Super cup)

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: [2010-08-07] FC Bayern VS Schalke 04 (German Super cup)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm

I would still keep Butt for the game against Wolfsburg, but Kraft should get his chance against teams like Kaiserslautern. If he continues to impress, he can move on and start playing against bigger teams. After all, if he doesn't impress, we still have Butt.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Klose, Mueller & Olic together up front was a great combination. Kraft had a great game and should definitely be considered to start a few games (perhaps some Pokal matches). I also thought Contento & Badstuber were solid, a very good sign that our youth continues to impress LvG.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Calm down with Kraft !!! Butt is the nº1 (even though I don't like him and he will surely make bigger mistakes this season)

The good thing is that we dominated the game with a lot of reserve players and with Schweini in not a good form yet. And I liked some skill moves from Müller.

Tha bad thing is that our deffense was really bad in set pieces. Altintop had a bad game, Pranjic was just sh!t... but Ottl is probably our worst player this year. He is like a girl. He only can make passes to the CB's or the GK's and he never fights for the ball.

BTW I have to say that Lahm was inhuman today. I can't believe that he played so great during the full 90 minutes with just 1 week training with the team !!!! Olic and Lahm were the best to me.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby AvatarX » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Good game. Seems that our players came strong after a very good WC...
Especially from Klose (1 goal, 1 assist - 50% of Muller's goal was his and 1 post). Muller, Schweini, Lahm and Olic were great also...

Good reflexes from Kraft but he has to do better in crosses/corners. In that area Butt is way much better than him. I hope that he develops some skills in that area too in order to consider him as a GK No.1, because despite his great reflexes, he didn't come out in any corner, cross - something that could cost us. Don't forget that Rensing had also good reflexes but in almost every corner-kick/cross we conceded a goal.

Maybe if Demi is injured we'll see Tymo / Badstuber in CD (I wouldn't mind at all - Tymo is not that mistake-prone as Demi).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:32 pm

today , they have announced the high school results

i finished first in my school with 92.5% (even though i am sure that i did way better than this)

however , because of that ,the house was totally full for the past 7 hours so i could not even watch a single second of the game

Great that we won

Spox said that Kraft was the Man of the match
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am

appudds wrote:One concern for me is the CB position: Demichellis suffered a knock and if he gets injured, we are D O O M E D.. PERIOD

we are already doomed with demichelis so same shit if he gets injured :P
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby tappinho » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am

Good win, the new supercup starts Bayern's way! =D> =D>

KRAFT: Two great saves, thanks to his reflexes. He's talented, but I have to say he's remembering me a bit of Rensing (like when he played world-class at San Siro against AC Milan in CL). Kraft need consistence to develop and I see Butt as Bayern's n°1 this season: maybe a loan spell would be the best for our youngster.
DEFENCE: Individually speaking, the back four was good, even Micho. But without DvB we suffer on corners and free-kicks: we need a couple of good headers more by Bastuber IMO.
MIDFIELD: Schweini was good even without training, always the right pass. Pranjic bad as always, but we have to say he gave a fantastic ball to Klose for the first goal.
WINGERS: Altintop started quite well, but then disappeared. On the other hand Olic was always on the ball, so lively!! He can run like a devil for another 10 years IMO... Anyway playing Altintop LW and Olic RW he lacked in our crosses, as Altintop is right-footed and Olic left-footed (I know with Robbery it's the same, but Franck and Arjen are able to cut inside, dribble and shoot, while with Olintop it's a bit different...).
STRIKERS: Klose really improved in the 2nd half, a great start for his new season, I really hope we have find again our goal machine. Muller lively and smart as always, it's easy to see that he's gained real confidence at the WC, he's really developing in a world-class player, hats off!

Finally, I don't know if Micho's injury is serious, but I have faith in Tymo: he's really a balanced player and hardly makes a mistake, even if he's not that fast and not that good in the air.
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 am

tappinho wrote:Good win, the new supercup starts Bayern's way! =D> =D>

KRAFT: Two great saves, thanks to his reflexes. He's talented, but I have to say he's remembering me a bit of Rensing (like when he played world-class at San Siro against AC Milan in CL). Kraft need consistence to develop and I see Butt as Bayern's n°1 this season: maybe a loan spell would be the best for our youngster.
DEFENCE: Individually speaking, the back four was good, even Micho. But without DvB we suffer on corners and free-kicks: we need a couple of good headers more by Bastuber IMO.
MIDFIELD: Schweini was good even without training, always the right pass. Pranjic bad as always, but we have to say he gave a fantastic ball to Klose for the first goal.
WINGERS: Altintop started quite well, but then disappeared. On the other hand Olic was always on the ball, so lively!! He can run like a devil for another 10 years IMO... Anyway playing Altintop LW and Olic RW he lacked in our crosses, as Altintop is right-footed and Olic left-footed (I know with Robbery it's the same, but Franck and Arjen are able to cut inside, dribble and shoot, while with Olintop it's a bit different...).
STRIKERS: Klose really improved in the 2nd half, a great start for his new season, I really hope we have find again our goal machine. Muller lively and smart as always, it's easy to see that he's gained real confidence at the WC, he's really developing in a world-class player, hats off!

Finally, I don't know if Micho's injury is serious, but I have faith in Tymo: he's really a balanced player and hardly makes a mistake, even if he's not that fast and not that good in the air.

I also remember Rensing at the San Siro and what I saw, but unfortunately for Bayern it just never came to be that he could duplicate that form in the Bundesliga week in and week out. I am hoping that LVG gives Kraft a few of the Pokal games and maybe some of the easier Bundesliga games at home and that way we can get a better feel for what he can and can't do because his reflexes looked great, but he was a bit hesitant on coming out on the corners. Time will tell on Kraft. :mrgreen:

I would rather see LVG go with Muller on the left wing and Olic on the right if Ribery is not available for the opener. Then slot Kroos behind Klose in the middle as I think that gives Bayern the most potential to score in the absense of Robbery.

And finally I have changed my opinion on Tymo as a CB and I think he can be a temporary central defender if the situation calls for it, but the WHOLE team needs to defend better on corners and to a lessor degree set pieces also, as we were not good on corners today at all. I just wish we had a bit more quality and depth at central defender and then I would sleep better at night! [-o< [-o< [-o<
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 am

tappinho wrote:KRAFT: Two great saves, thanks to his reflexes. He's talented, but I have to say he's remembering me a bit of Rensing (like when he played world-class at San Siro against AC Milan in CL). Kraft need consistence to develop and I see Butt as Bayern's n°1 this season: maybe a loan spell would be the best for our youngster.

Exactly. We shouldn't just forget about Butt all of a sudden. He's still our best keeper. My point was that Butt being no.1 doesn't mean he has to start every game though. Kraft should be given a chance against lower BL teams.

In the end, I would still prefer getting a new GK of course, but if they want to stick with Kraft after Butt retires, he must get a decent amount of playing time before he becomes no.1, with Bayern or by going on loan. I don't want another Rensing.

Element wrote:today , they have announced the high school results

i finished first in my school with 92.5% (even though i am sure that i did way better than this)

Congratulations Ele! =D> =D>

BTW, I think we are now tied first for the highest amount of Super Cups won.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby appudds » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:BTW, I think we are now tied first for the highest amount of Super Cups won.

Yes.. 3...
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby dambun » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:57 am

First of all.... Congratulations Element :D =D> =D> =D>

The game had a lost of positives for us.... our WC players, despite not being fully fit, had a very good day... That's maybe sign of a mental strength.... I believe some of them really matured during the success of last year...
Klose, in particular, had a great game and showed he has gained his confidence during the WC.... it's great news for us...
Kraft also had a great game and showed he can be relied on as a backup...
Contento was OK...

The only disappointment for me, was Pranjic, who despite laying on our goal with a brilliant through pass, was like a headless chicken most of the game....
Ottl showed once again that he is not a player for FCB, not even on the bench....
I'm also worried about Micho, who is by far our fastest current defender... and showed well yesterday that his fast cut and breaks is very crucial for our game-play... I hope he is not out for too much
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Olic did good job in his assist to Klose

and Also Kroos said that Mueller has a guaranteed starting spot

and after Klose\s good WC2010 and game yesterday , and Olics super last season and good game , adding to that Kroos who had A TOP Season yesteday

Spot 11 like i said is between /Klose/Kroos /Olic

dambun wrote:First of all.... Congratulations Element

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Congratulations Ele!

THANK YOU GUYS
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 pm

BTW Dambun, Neuer had a good game yesterday... but the first goal was a big big mistake. :twisted:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:01 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:BTW Dambun, Neuer had a good game yesterday... but the first goal was a big big mistake. :twisted:

Yeah, I was surprised. Neuer usually doesn't fail when he charges out to claim the ball.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah, I was surprised. Neuer usually doesn't fail when he charges out to claim the ball.

If He Does mistake in his specialty , then what will he do in The Things he usually is not comfortable with ?!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches