You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-08-05] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will lift the trophy
35%
Bayern Munich will lift the trophy
65%

Total votes : 23

Re: [2017-08-05] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I have a feeling that we will end up second or third in the league... I am not saying this cause of the pre season fiasco but it is just a feeling

You said the same last season, so that's probably a good omen :D

After all those horrible performances and being this an away game in a very difficult stadium against a team with Aubameyang and Dembele I would go for a more safe approach with a 3 man midfield of Rudy, Vidal and Thiago. They know that we are in a delicate situation and low morale, so they will press us hard from the beginning

The last thing this team needs now is conceding an early goal. It could potentially be a massive disaster :oops:

Just play safe and solid at the back, don't give them space and then start playing from there

The front 3 could be Coman, Lewandowski and Müller. Not necessarily 4-3-3, but a 3 man midfield should be a must in our current situation
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:45 pm

Well Rudy or Renato. I forgot about him :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:03 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Well Rudy or Renato. I forgot about him :)

Renato tends to lose it when he's pressed heavily, id go for 3 of Thiago Vidal Tolisso or Rudy. Possess a little deeper in our own half and rely on our midfield to break the press and send Coman and Müller running. I don't expect Carlo to be flexible enough to change our tactics but with James out we don't have the depth to play 4231 anymore
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:07 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I have a feeling that we will end up second or third in the league... I am not saying this cause of the pre season fiasco but it is just a feeling

You said the same last season, so that's probably a good omen :D

After all those horrible performances and being this an away game in a very difficult stadium against a team with Aubameyang and Dembele I would go for a more safe approach with a 3 man midfield of Rudy, Vidal and Thiago. They know that we are in a delicate situation and low morale, so they will press us hard from the beginning

The last thing this team needs now is conceding an early goal. It could potentially be a massive disaster :oops:

Just play safe and solid at the back, don't give them space and then start playing from there

The front 3 could be Coman, Lewandowski and Müller. Not necessarily 4-3-3, but a 3 man midfield should be a must in our current situation

Agree with this but I'd like to see Müller playing a little more centrally/off Lewy rather than stuck out wide.
And with Thiago looking unlikely, I think a midfield trio of Vidal and Tolisso in box to box roles with Rudy sitting behind them would be our best bet. Rudy looked good today, very assured and handles the defensive side nicely, allowing freedom to Vidal and Coco. I think Rudy could be integral to the midfield/team this season.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:17 am

Actually, ridicule me, talk down to me, do whatever you want: everybody knows there's nothing I hate more than losing to Dortmund - but a heavy defeat might be the best thing that could happen to us...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

#12 wrote:Actually, ridicule me, talk down to me, do whatever you want: everybody knows there's nothing I hate more than losing to Dortmund - but a heavy defeat might be the best thing that could happen to us...

[-X [-( :evil:

This bolded part leads me closer to the conclusion that maybe this guy is just masquerading as a Bayern fan.

Even if somehow my most hated manager Mourinho became Bayern's coach tomorrow I still wouldn't wish for Bayern to lose "heavily" in a match against our chief BL rivals, especially if there's silverware involved.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:55 am

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:Actually, ridicule me, talk down to me, do whatever you want: everybody knows there's nothing I hate more than losing to Dortmund - but a heavy defeat might be the best thing that could happen to us...

This bolded part leads me closer to the conclusion that maybe this guy is just masquerading as a Bayern fan.

Even if somehow my most hated manager Mourinho became Bayern's coach tomorrow I still wouldn't wish for Bayern to lose "heavily" in a match against our chief BL rivals, especially if there's silverware involved.

Big news: no one in Germany cares about that shitty "Cup" - a Bayern fan would know that...

Cause we'd actually give ten of these for an actual trophy... Like the Confed Cup... If you need further help on Bayern and it's fan culture, feel free to contact me again...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:16 am

#12 wrote:
America USA wrote:

Big news: no one in Germany cares about that shitty "Cup" - a Bayern fan would know that...

Cause we'd actually give ten of these for an actual trophy... Like the Confed Cup... If you need further help on Bayern and it's fan culture, feel free to contact me again...

Dude stop it now. The Confed cup was over a month ago so it is irrelevant to bring it up over here. Stop bringing up the past and talk about the present you deflecting bitch. And also stop pulling numbers out of your ass. Bayern has won the super cup five times.

No true sports fan would ever want his team to lose heavily against their chief rivals especially in a silverware match. So sod off with your culture shit. There's one culture/tradition in football that's above everything else and it's called winning matches and trophies.

You want Bayern to lose heavily against Dortmund just because you dislike Carlo and just so you can come here and brag "I told you so," which shows your disgraceful mentality. I don't care if you're a German/Bavarian, you sound awful lot like a bandwagon fan!

If you're gonna keep acting like an arrogant teenage internet mr. smartass then **** you and congratulations you've earned the privilege of being the first user I block over here.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Hardrade » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:23 am

We are really ridiculous sometimes. This passive, masochistic, bitchy nonsense is utterly off mark in its desperate intent to be 'realistic'. It reveals a craving for that 'I told you so' moment, which is a trait beneath my consideration at best.
I understand the frustration though, but calling James fodder (another topic entirely) and claiming that we should aim for the second or third place is... well ... the most rancid piece of shit I have ever witnessed being virtually discharged, sir.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby bmguy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:03 am

Boateng and Robben, are they fit ?
bmguy
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:31 pm

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:
America USA wrote:[quote="#12"]Actually, ridicule me, talk down to me, do whatever you want: everybody knows there's nothing I hate more than losing to Dortmund - but a heavy defeat might be the best thing that could happen to us...

Dude stop it now. The Confed cup was over a month ago so it is irrelevant to bring it up over here. Stop bringing up the past and talk about the present you deflecting bitch. And also stop pulling numbers out of your ass. Bayern has won the super cup five times.

No true sports fan would ever want his team to lose heavily against their chief rivals especially in a silverware match. So sod off with your culture shit. There's one culture/tradition in football that's above everything else and it's called winning matches and trophies.

You want Bayern to lose heavily against Dortmund just because you dislike Carlo and just so you can come here and brag "I told you so," which shows your disgraceful mentality. I don't care if you're a German/Bavarian, you sound awful lot like a bandwagon fan!

If you're gonna keep acting like an arrogant teenage internet mr. smartass then **** you and congratulations you've earned the privilege of being the first user I block over here.[/quote]

Please do so you imbecile ****!
Call me bitch again and I'll teach you a few more lessons you wannabe... The bandwagon here is you, and you're still unable to comprehend shit...

Since you're invapable, I'll tell you:
I "want" a heavy defeat for one reason and one reason only: as a wake up call for our manager, who seems to be on the same cognitive level as you: basically just maintaining vital body functions through feasting...

And the Confed Cup makes perfect sense as it is even more relevant than this peace if shit cup! We also won **** Ligapokal or Telekom Cup or Kindergarten Cup 5 times...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Alaba James Thiago all ruled out
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/8 ... 6377559043

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:19 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:53 pm

IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext