You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-08-13] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win the DFL Supercup 2014
10%
Bayern Munich will win the DFL Supercup 2014
90%

Total votes : 29

Re: [2014-08-13] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby Korab » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Bayern lost to Borussia and it’s the fact. Game was not so important but…….Of course BOTH teams did not play their full first squad but it cannot be any excuse for Bayern, it shows that their bench is not so deep as they thought. Looking at the statistics “shows” superiority of Bayern except that they show wrong picture, pass completion maybe very high but they are always passes backwards or wide. Those passes which were not completed were offensive passes forward. Possession of the ball is also very high but (like with the passes) it’s useless if opposite side can score 2 goals having ball only for 30 or 40% of the time.
You can have 100% of possession and 100% of completed passes and still only draw the game. Offensive game is somewhere lost for Bayern. I was watching Lewy yesterday, it was not his greatest game (maybe because it was Signal Induna for the first time since his transfer) but he tried to go to scoring position but he never got the pass or ended up on offside because his teammates decided to play backwards instead of forward. Using very offensive system and then playing backwards or wide is just recipe for disaster, just opening the field for opposite side to fast counter attack. Klopp knows Guardiola system, he does not have to guess anything, it’s the same all the time. Maybe that’s why he can play Bayern but he has problems with others e.g. Liverpool.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Just because we both didn't play with out strongest team, doesn't mean Bayern can't make excuses for losing...At the end of the day it was still Dortmund, the team we struggled the most against since years. You can't tell me, they had a worse team than us yesterday. We had a better keeper and a better striker, thats it. I don't count Müller as better than Aubameyang etc. since he's only been in training since a couple of days.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, James, Alexis - Lewandowski
bastos80
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Muller > All, but yes, he didn't seem prepared. They've been partying hard after winning the WC, I guess.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Borusse » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:28 pm

I'd say both squads were pretty even, but is it really that important? It was just a pre-season cup, last year we won 4-2 and it didn't give us much. What I'm saying is, this cup says nothing about the upcoming season, there's really no reason for Bayern to panic and no reason for Dortmund to be extatic.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Kalev » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:56 pm

JANCKER wrote:Muller > All, but yes, he didn't seem prepared. They've been partying hard after winning the WC, I guess.

No, Müller was all the vacation busy with Lahm and Bastian by playing golf. Now they just need to start scoring with bigger ball again.
Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tennisville » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:16 pm

okay kinda dissapointed we lost this title :( But the league is still there to win
tennisville
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JJJ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Kalev wrote:No, Müller was all the vacation busy with Lahm and Bastian by playing golf. Now they just need to start scoring with bigger ball again.

Müller, yes, with Lahm. Schweini was partying at Ibiza with Neymar and Paris Hilton. :mrgreen:
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Previous

Return to Other Matches