You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-07-27] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win the cup
6%
Bayern Munich will win the cup
94%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2013-07-27] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby Allez Justine » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:00 pm

I will not judge Guardiola right now, I will wait for that European Super Cup Against Chelsea... And when he has all his players fit and ready.. I shall see after that what he does
Allez Justine
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Somaliland

Postby kod2600 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:20 pm

I do wonder if having Martinez or Gustavo or even Bastian would've solve the defense problem, I'm just wondering of having 1 CDM is a good idea in the first place. We shall wait and see.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby FCB general » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:30 pm

No, we don't need to judge Guardiola. But Sammer has already deserved to be slaped when he said we have to win all trophies. We failed, first slap over his face.

Now, Guardiola has really easy job.

He MUST: win against Chelsea, against rest of the world on club WC, which means 2 trophies. Then, play Pokal in 2014, be on the top after first 17 games in Bundesliga and dominate through championship. If he can't do that, we really missed with Guardiola. The best coach in the world must give us what we are expecting. Uli has said: He[Guardiola] has a simple job, he must win matches. I suppose, every one of them, specially where the trophies are in question and Borussia D. :)

No need for using rocket launcher with a marked target Josep Guardiola, only with the names from our club board. :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby lau03143 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:38 pm

FCB general wrote:No, we don't need to judge Guardiola. But Sammer has already deserved to be slaped when he said we have to win all trophies. We failed, first slap over his face.

He MUST: win against Chelsea, against rest of the world on club WC, which means 2 trophies. Then, play Pokal in 2014, be on the top after first 17 games in Bundesliga and dominate through championship. If he can't do that, we really missed with Guardiola. The best coach in the world must give us what we are expecting. Uli has said: He[Guardiola] has a simple job, he must win matches. I suppose, every one of them, specially where the trophies are in question and Borussia D. :)

No need for using rocket launcher with a marked target Josep Guardiola, only with the names from our club board. :wink:

We haven't failed. The Super Cup isn't a real trophy.

I though we won the treble last season? See, Super Cup isn't in that. Nobody gives a ****.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:38 pm

I still think Guardiola will tear the league apart because what you play now will be enough to win game after game.

Champions League is a different matter, will be a lot harder to win it playing like that. I can see Barca beating you with their full squad or Mourinho's Chelsea with his great counter attacking game. Teams like Real or Juve will also be able to take advantage of the gaps you leave in the defence. Thats an opinion for now, maybe Guardiola will use Martinez on CDM and it will all be fine.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:48 pm

I just really dont see the need of changing the formation the two dms of martinez and schweinsteiger were a perfect combination. I think its stupid to change a winning formula its not worth the risk. I expect guardiola to be successful but im worried he wants it to be his own project and not followed on from jupps.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby kod2600 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Borusse wrote:I still think Guardiola will tear the league apart because what you play now will be enough to win game after game.

Champions League is a different matter, will be a lot harder to win it playing like that. I can see Barca beating you with their full squad or Mourinho's Chelsea with his great counter attacking game. Teams like Real or Juve will also be able to take advantage of the gaps you leave in the defence. Thats an opinion for now, maybe Guardiola will use Martinez on CDM and it will all be fine.

I agree with you if the circumstances of yesterday's game occurred again against all the teams you've named. If not, we should wait. :)
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby machkover » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:54 pm

1- BVB won in score and in style ! Respect . =D>
2-that was not a TRIAL game . Pep should have taken the game too seriously #-o
3- No Ribery, no joy . :evil:
4 Stark and DVB have no place in Bayern ! specially DVB .Pep gave him a last chance but he wasn't up for it ! ! [-X
Last edited by machkover on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Allez Justine » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:03 pm

lau03143 wrote:
FCB general wrote:No, we don't need to judge Guardiola. But Sammer has already deserved to be slaped when he said we have to win all trophies. We failed, first slap over his face.

We haven't failed. The Super Cup isn't a real trophy.

I though we won the treble last season? See, Super Cup isn't in that. Nobody gives a ****.

Hey don't say that a cup is a cup and any defeat from BVB hurts (not that I hate them, but they are our rivals) this time last year I was telling my Brothers (Arsenal fans) That it is going to be a golden season and they laughed at me, and now they still remind me that we lost to then in Allienz Aren.. So hey I don't need them making my life memorable because we lost to BVB ..

I am greedy and I want every trophy available.. So losing the German Super Cup means -1. And I'm not happy :cry:
Allez Justine
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Somaliland

Postby FCB general » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:07 pm

lau03143 wrote:We haven't failed. The Super Cup isn't a real trophy.

NO MORE EXCUSES! [-X

It is a trophy and we didn't win.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Allez Justine » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:07 pm

machkover wrote:1- BVB won in score and in style ! Respect . =D>
2-that was not a TRIAL game . Pep should have taken the game too seriously #-o
3- No Ribery, no joy . :evil:
4 Stark and DVB have no place in Bayern ! specially DVB .Pep gave him a last chance but he wasn't up for it ! ! [-X

1- Agree 100%, Klopp was good as usuall
2- Agree 100%, Pep was testing not the time, place or the opponent to do experimenting..
3- Agree 100%, so true :cry: :cry: :cry:
4- Agree 80%, Stark did OKesh for sub goalkeeper in a big match, but for me no excuses for DVB he is the weakest link and his time is up.
Allez Justine
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Somaliland

Postby machkover » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:13 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:I just really dont see the need of changing the formation the two dms of martinez and schweinsteiger were a perfect combination. I think its stupid to change a winning formula its not worth the risk. I expect guardiola to be successful but im worried he wants it to be his own project and not followed on from jupps.

believe it or not Sammer , huness and co won't let him make it his OWN project simply because FCBayen is already a successful world-class team . moreover, he is conscious himself of the fact that he shouldn't deal with Bayern the same way he delt with Barca ( specially when he first started coaching them). that's why he opted for us and declined other great clubs . he is up for the challenge ! we just have to be pateint. i hope he "quickly learns his lessons".
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby machkover » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Chalant wrote:
spotman wrote:The comments I have been reading are utterly pathetic. You guys must be glory hunters that have been following Bayern for like 3 years max.

Ive been following Bayern for 3 years, and no I dont think I am a gloryhunter. Glory hunters would have left after 2010-11.

No Schweinsteiger. No Martinez. No Neuer. No Ribery. Good teams like BvB WILL exploit this.

I didnt care when we won last year, dont care that we lost.

sorry mate, but if you don't care both ways, then you aren't a real Bayern fan ! you don't seem to realise the great difference between a "follower" and a "fan" . think it over abit and you shell seee how mistaken you are !
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SouthernStar » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Borusse wrote:Just two things. First of all, someone said 10 players that played in the CL final played in the Supercup. Thats true BUT we didnt have Gotze then. The truth is we were missing two important players, Piszczek and Mkhitaryan, our biggest signing in history of the club, so thats says something. You could see Grosskreutz having troubles on the flank, he let Alaba dribble past him couple of times plus he didnt cover Robben for his header goal. And Mkhitaryan - although Gundogan did a great job replacing him, notice that Sahin was completely invisible and that caused us troubles in the build-up play! If Gundogan were to play on his normal position and Miki on "10" we would be a lot more dangerous in attack. :wink:

Which is exactly my point. You don't even need Gotze in the CL final (or the future for that matter). That game could've gone both ways anyway... except for the fact that most of your players ran out of steam at the end... but skill-wise both teams are on par. The lineup BVB fielded on the CL final could tear any team in the world. In fact, our victory came from little details that eventually decide the game more than the lineups or the formations used on the day.

Yes you could argue that you miss Pisz, who had been an excellent player, and Miki, who "fits like an arse in a bucket"... But your opponent today are definitely missing more than 3 important players... :wink: You have said that fielding your strongest lineup is what should've been done, the CL final shows your strongest lineup (except for Gotze) and today 10 out of 11 of them played today. We had 5 with 3 of them causing troubles for BVB (Lahm, Alaba, Robben). Although that should not be used as the excuse for this defeat, it was just a combination of a couple of factors. Plus BVB played well anyway and was obviously the better team today anyway.
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Why are people saying Bayern missed Ribery? Offensively Bayern always looked dangerous it was just on the defensive side of the ball that Bayern were lacking something. Of course Ribery would have made Bayern better but i dont think Bayern truly missed his presence.Ithink the main problem was that Bayern's forwards were interchanging and Mandzu was on the LW for extended periods of time which pretty much shut down that wing temporarily since he is not that versatile.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches