You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-12-21] Bayern Munich vs Raja Casablanca

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win the FIFA Club World Cup 2013
96%
Bayern Munich will NOT win the FIFA Club World Cup 2013
4%

Total votes : 24

Re: [2013-12-21] Bayern Munich vs Raja Casablanca

Postby Lukas » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Salkin wrote:
AdepT wrote:
FCB general wrote: I'm so sad and I don't know why I should even watch this match against RC. :cry:

Err!
Because 11 Bayern players will be playing and we are going to win our fifth trophy of the year.

Its BAYERN who playes. Its always worth watching !!

What's more important to you? One player who used to be the best in the world or a full team who are the best in the world right now (hopefully to be confirmed on Saturday) :P
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCB general » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Tedesco wrote:
FCB general wrote:No King in the final. I'm so sad and I don't know why I should even watch this match against RC. :cry:

No R10 no sense.

I will repeat what I said yesterday:
R10 is a dead weight that can do reeeally good free kicks That's all.

He is NOT the player he once was

Tell me something I don't already know. Like, uhhhhhh, Ronnie can do whatever he wants but he's decided not to and he's always 3 steps forward than both Cristiano and Messi. Yeah, right... I can see that. :lolno:

What a lack of respect I can see here with time, not just for in this case for a living legend but also Bayern players when they sometimes make mistakes in their lives. :|

Fortunately, I never get myself surprised because it's something normal here and that's the special reason why I posted earlier about R10. I knew how I'll lure someone on the thin ice. :D He can be a walking dead player on the field, but it's still the same Ronaldinho when he was on the top of this planet. His talent is eternal no matter what.

And yeah... Don't forget to sell Robben, of course. :wink: Praise the :pep: even though he didn't do anything today. Too bad I'm not so often here to see what was happening after Thiago gave an interview to the spanish journalists where he made comparison of Bayern and Barcelona players. I bet it was a really great party with a lot of positive melodies. Few days later Robben gave advantage to Cristiano and not to his mate Rib, surely there were negative melodies. :)

Am I surprised? Suuuure, yeah. :mrgreen:
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Tedesco » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:00 pm

FCB general wrote:What a lack of respect I can see here with time, not just for in this case for a living legend but also Bayern players when they sometimes make mistakes in their lives. :|

Fortunately, I never get myself surprised because it's something normal here and that's the special reason why I posted earlier about R10. I knew how I'll lure someone on the thin ice. :D He can be a walking dead player on the field, but it's still the same Ronaldinho when he was on the top of this planet. His talent is eternal no matter what.

I never denied what a brilliant player R10 was (is?). Actually his first professional club was Grêmio FBPA (my club in Brazil) so I probably know him longer than you do (before playing in Europe).

I am just being realistic.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB general » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Tedesco wrote:I never denied what a brilliant player R10 was (is?). Actually his first professional club was Grêmio FBPA (my club in Brazil) so I probably know him longer than you do (before playing in Europe).

I am just being realistic.

Wow, interesting that I didn't know he is from Porto Alegre... Tudu bom! Thank you very much.

Oh you do? So his talent is not the same as it was earlier and when he was a little boy? He's no more spectacular? He is not possessing the same skills? Interesting... You don't need to know someone longer to say his talent is natural born and it cannot be erased. I think every average football fan and spectator would know it.
I don't know why some Bayern players talked about possible Ronaldinho meeting if he not that good and interesting, though... Hmmm, I bet they don't think about his shape, Brazilian league, kilos he got, etc. He can be an 'old man' and have 38, everything would be the same with Ronnie like it was 4-5 years ago.

Think what you want, no prob. It's just I'll see only one RC on the other side, nothing more special than friendly match. With Brasilians and the King that would have been a bit more exciting.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby machkover » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 pm

FCB general wrote:No King in the final. I'm so sad and I don't know why I should even watch this match against RC. :cry:

No R10 no sense.

A certain player in raja club whose name is mouhssin iajour was the king that night !sorry for you ! u simply were humiliated / ridiculised that night ! :mrgreen:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:40 pm

machkover wrote:u simply were humiliated / ridiculised that night ! :mrgreen:

U? I was at home in my house, writing analysis for the faculty. To be honest, I wasn't in Marocco last night nor I watched the game on ES2. I don't know about U. :lol:

Btw, he was the 'king', man of the match but that won't change Ronnie's status. Ronnie was, he is and he will be the king tomorrow, day after tomorrow, etc. Get it now? p.s. Robben won't be sold. :mrgreen:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:44 am

Bayern are through to Saturday's showpiece and will face Raja Casablanca, who are only involved in the competition as a representative of host nation Morocco.

And asked whether he would be happy to see Pep Guardiola's men lift the trophy, Klopp insisted he would not be donning a Bayern shirt for the occasion.

"Well, if we are honest, if Bayern wins, I would really like it," he joked. "But its not that I'm sitting in front of the TV on Saturday evening and wearing Bayern things.

"I have seen the game against the Chinese team (Guangzhou Evergrande). OK, but they won another title (the AFC Champions League).

"But now you're facing Casablanca. If Humphrey Bogart doesn't play - that's the last time I heard about Casablanca.

"Maybe some day it (the competition) will be of a higher value." [source]

Well, well, well Mr Klopp... here's what I think....
Spoiler: show
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:03 am

Just asking... Since Raja Casablanca are not the African Champions does this makes us already the World Champs?
On a more serious note, I [-o< that the whole team is fully concentrated and brush off any complacency in order to end the year very, very, very positively...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:50 am

Well, now I know that Raja are not champions of Africa (I just assumed they were) I'm not sure what to think about the relevance of the competition. If a team can just be invited like that and given a chance to become "world champions" just because they're from the host country kind of makes a mockery of the whole thing
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby ottackon » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:59 am

In every international football competition, the host country must participate in order to create popular enthusiasm about the whole thing, and Raja was invited as the champions of Morocco.
In 2000, Corinthians won the clubs world cup as the invited club as well, so I think that makes sense.
If Bayern is unable to beat a team of 11 kids with big hearts, we can ask ourselves questions ...
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:40 am

ottackon wrote:In every international football competition, the host country must participate in order to create popular enthusiasm about the whole thing, and Raja was invited as the champions of Morocco.
In 2000, Corinthians won the clubs world cup as the invited club as well, so I think that makes sense.
If Bayern is unable to beat a team of 11 kids with big hearts, we can ask ourselves questions ...

But this competition is solely for Continental Champions... so I cannot understand why does FIFA has this policy. I'd say the best thing is to organise the Tournament by making a rotation in every continent.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:09 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Just asking... Since Raja Casablanca are not the African Champions does this makes us already the World Champs?

Since Chelsea were not the English Champions in 2012, who was the European Champion? :(
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
ottackon wrote:In every international football competition, the host country must participate in order to create popular enthusiasm about the whole thing, and Raja was invited as the champions of Morocco.

But this competition is solely for Continental Champions... so I cannot understand why does FIFA has this policy. I'd say the best thing is to organise the Tournament by making a rotation in every continent.

Yes why not rotate around the continents, and whichever country the champions come from in that particular continent gets to host e.g Germany, Brazil or China for this year
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Referee for this match will be the 39 year old Brazilian Sandro Ricci. [source]

He has already refereed during the Club World Cup, in the match between Guangzhou Evergrande against Al Ahly, handing out 2 yellow cards. In 2013, he has given 6 red cards and 88 yellow cards in the 20 matches in WorldReferee.com's database for the year 2013. [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Just asking... Since Raja Casablanca are not the African Champions does this makes us already the World Champs?

Since Chelsea were not the English Champions in 2012, who was the European Champion? :(

I know my comment makes no sense however technically it does. The UCL is a totally different competition. The club world cup is for those teams who are champs of their respective federation.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches