You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will be the first German team to win this trophy
97%
Chelsea F.C. will beat Bayern once again
3%

Total votes : 39

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby Borusse » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Mourinho: Bayern was the best team in Europe, but it was Heynckes's Bayern. Now they have a different manager, they play differently and have some new players. And Im not sure they are on the same level anymore.

:D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:18 pm

He should have said the same thing before they played their friendly against Real Madrid. :^o
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby smaw2010 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Borusse wrote:Mourinho: Bayern was the best team in Europe, but it was Heynckes's Bayern. Now they have a different manager, they play differently and have some new players. And Im not sure they are on the same level anymore.

Borusse, you don't have to get too happy yet. Bayern still have the same squad from last year's CL. Gotze and Thiago are just going to make this team better. Mourinho is also a guy who's scared and likes to play mind games. I know that result will be close, but don't expect Bayern to be raped by Chelsea (which consists of a team built from money and no system) as you wish. Hope you enjoy watching 2012's Champion league winners play Chelsea
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Breaking News: Mourihno reached an agreement to join the "Kiss My Arse!" squad.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Chalant » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Thats really surprising from Mourinho, hes not the type to play mind games..OH WAYT

come on guys, why are we acting all surprised at this?
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Borusse » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:22 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
Borusse wrote:Mourinho: Bayern was the best team in Europe, but it was Heynckes's Bayern. Now they have a different manager, they play differently and have some new players. And Im not sure they are on the same level anymore.

Borusse, you don't have to get too happy yet. Bayern still have the same squad from last year's CL. Gotze and Thiago are just going to make this team better. Mourinho is also a guy who's scared and likes to play mind games. I know that result will be close, but don't expect Bayern to be raped by Chelsea (which consists of a team built from money and no system) as you wish. Hope you enjoy watching 2012's Champion league winners play Chelsea

Im not happy about Bayern being worse. Jose's comments make me laugh because its such an obvious provocation. :P
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby runaway » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:51 pm

He's forgetting his own team. Mourinho: Chelsea was the best among the cast-off teams in Europe, but it was Benitez' Chelsea. Now I'm the manager, we play differently and have a lot of new players. And I'm not sure we are on the same level anymore.

Go play your mind games elsewhere Mou, we ain't bovvered.

“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Borusse wrote:And Im not sure they are on the same level anymore.

That could mean we are on a higher level. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Do you that Willian can be eligible for next Fri?
TBH I am not so optimistic about this one... it will be a very close affair & we have to have the best of performances in order to beat them.

The Mou statement is pure provocation to Guardiola.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Do you that Willian can be eligible for next Fri?
TBH I am not so optimistic about this one... it will be a very close affair & we have to have the best of performances in order to beat them.

He doesn't have a work visa or something yet... But there are quite sometime so maybe? Has Mourinho beaten Pep in El Classico? I don't really know their h2h results.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:29 pm

runaway wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Do you that Willian can be eligible for next Fri?

He doesn't have a work visa or something yet... But there are quite sometime so maybe? Has Mourinho beaten Pep in El Classico? I don't really know their h2h results.

Pep Guardiola v Jose Mourinho
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Pep Guardiola v Jose Mourinho

Barca goal montage is more exciting than watching a their 90 minute matches. :wink:

Has Mourinho always been a counter attack guy? He has managed a lot of clubs but I've seen some comments that he always just makes his teams counter-attack like what he did in Madrid.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Therefore Pep has been preparing for this one from day one... cause I've just read the after match comments on the FCB off site and Pep said:
Pep Guardiola: “It's an important victory. I'm satisfied, especially with the second half and our control of the game. Just like in Frankfurt, we hardly let them hit us on the break, which is something I've talked about a lot with the team. Especially when Franck and Arjen have the ball, we can attack at pace. Nürnberg were unbelievably well organised. It's always difficult against this type of team."
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Der Bomber » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:10 pm

2 of the things that I dislike the most in football are Chelsea & Mourinho and now both are together, what an atrocity. I'd almost be willing to sacrifice a trophy to see Bayern beat the crap out of them to a humiliating point, that would be so satisfying the year right after Bayern wins the treble..

Spoiler: show
not sure which trophy i'd sacrifice, it's more a figure of speech than anything ;)
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Achilles » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Mou acting like...Mourinho,nothing to comment about,pure mind games from Portuguese manager,Pep is full of this kind of things by him or SAF.I see Pep as a strong mental person.
I've to say,that I want us to win that trophy.As I said once,I'd be more than happy to win UEFA Super Cup against Chelsea,this doesn't mean that we will... My prediciton is that this final will be too tight and we are not ready right now to go for it.
Bayern needs improvement to win this,I haven't seen any of Chelsea's game,I don't know their level but I'm sure their nowhere near Frankfurt's or Nurenmberg level.

Chelsea and Mou will put on a counter attacking game.I'm a 100% sure,they just can't beat Bayern at possesion or passing game.Mou will copy Klopp and maybe he will put his team pressing at 2/3 of the field for the first 15' minutes and then they will stay behind and try for lethal counter attacks.
With these system right now and our defensive play,this is kind of scary because of Hazard,Mata,Willian,Eto(?),Torres type of players.
It will be a tricky situation if we go with that pass pass pass pass thing but no chances(like our latest game except the 2nd half vs Nurenmberg) at all.
Our players have to be very clinical and it could very good if we strike one at the first 10-15' so Chelsea be more valnurable because they will try to score to equalize,then our wings will make the difference on counter or a set game.
I expect a very tough game and if we fail I expect our morale to be zero,the press will hunt us down and the fans will be annoyed because of 0/2 Super Cup trophie,it's all about confidence,this trophy will boost our team's confidence very high because we will win it against Chelsea(2012) and Mou,huge impact at media and our players(and Pep of course) will get much of respect and praise from meda all over the world.

P.S:Moreover a win against Chelsea and capture the UEFA Super cup,will give relaxation and more time to Pep and the team to master the 4-1-4-1 system without the fans and the press argue for it anymore.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches