You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will be the first German team to win this trophy
38
97%
Chelsea F.C. will beat Bayern once again
1
3%
 
Total votes : 39

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby brickwall281 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
brickwall281 wrote:What did you guys predict? I went for a bold 7-0.

That's not bold, that's suicidal.

Watch
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
User avatar
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 am
Location: On the moon
National Flag:
Iraq
Has thanked: 560 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Chelsea looks scary vs Hull in the opening minutes. They look good.
SoStronk.com
User avatar
Aequitas1987
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 am
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Chelsea looks scary vs Hull in the opening minutes. They look good.

You do know Hull City just got promoted? I wouldnt take to much outta this game tbf since Chelsea are expected to win a game like this.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14032
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4668 times
Been thanked: 2974 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby lau03143 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Aequitas1987 wrote:Chelsea looks scary vs Hull in the opening minutes. They look good.

You do know Hull City just got promoted? I wouldnt take to much outta this game tbf since Chelsea are expected to win a game like this.....


We were expected to win a game against Frankfurt but a lot of our "supporters" are making a big deal about yesterdays win.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
User avatar
lau03143
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3602
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:29 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
National Flag:
Scotland
Has thanked: 337 times
Been thanked: 485 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:47 pm

lau03143 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
Aequitas1987 wrote:Chelsea looks scary vs Hull in the opening minutes. They look good.

You do know Hull City just got promoted? I wouldnt take to much outta this game tbf since Chelsea are expected to win a game like this.....


We were expected to win a game against Frankfurt but a lot of our "supporters" are making a big deal about yesterdays win.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

I can understand their concerns but i feel like most people on this forum are being very calm and patient even if they dislike some of Pep's decisions. Chelsea should be a good test for Pep's system since their is a good chance they park the bus...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14032
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4668 times
Been thanked: 2974 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby Chalant » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I can understand their concerns but i feel like most people on this forum are being very calm and patient even if they dislike some of Pep's decisions. Chelsea should be a good test for Pep's system since their is a good chance they park the bus...


The Bayernzooka will destroy that bus, don't worry.
Emre CAN do it.
User avatar
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
Anonymous
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 61 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller feels his team "have a score to settle" against Chelsea ahead of their European Super Cup tie with Jose Mourinho's side on August 30.

Chelsea won the 2011-12 Champions League final against the Bavarians 4-3 on penalties, but the Germans eventually bounced back by securing the treble the following campaign.

But despite the success, Muller says his team are ready to retaliate for the defeat two seasons ago, when they meet Mourinho's side in Prague at the end of the month.

"We still have a score to settle," the 23-year-old told the club's official website.

"We can't make the lost Champions League final [in 2012] forgotten.

"However, you don't always reach the European Super Cup final, so we will try to win this title with a vengeance."

Muller also took the time to praise the club's new signings Thiago Alcantara, Mario Gotze and Jan Kirchhoff.

"They bring a lot of quality into the team. We don't have to say much about Thiago and Mario. Both have shown what they're capable of at a very high level already.

"But Jan is very talented as well, he will strengthen our defence."

And speaking of the defence, Muller believes that this is the one area his team needs to improve in order to build upon their treble-winning 2012-13 campaign.

"We already have a lot of creativity and different possibilities to score goals going forward.

"Therefore, our main focus is on the defence in the upcoming weeks." [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31276
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5505 times
Been thanked: 8216 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby brickwall281 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:36 am

MUTU wrote:
Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller feels his team "have a score to settle" against Chelsea ahead of their European Super Cup tie with Jose Mourinho's side on August 30.

Chelsea won the 2011-12 Champions League final against the Bavarians 4-3 on penalties, but the Germans eventually bounced back by securing the treble the following campaign.

But despite the success, Muller says his team are ready to retaliate for the defeat two seasons ago, when they meet Mourinho's side in Prague at the end of the month.

"We still have a score to settle," the 23-year-old told the club's official website.

"We can't make the lost Champions League final [in 2012] forgotten.

"However, you don't always reach the European Super Cup final, so we will try to win this title with a vengeance."

Muller also took the time to praise the club's new signings Thiago Alcantara, Mario Gotze and Jan Kirchhoff.

"They bring a lot of quality into the team. We don't have to say much about Thiago and Mario. Both have shown what they're capable of at a very high level already.

"But Jan is very talented as well, he will strengthen our defence."

And speaking of the defence, Muller believes that this is the one area his team needs to improve in order to build upon their treble-winning 2012-13 campaign.

"We already have a lot of creativity and different possibilities to score goals going forward.

"Therefore, our main focus is on the defence in the upcoming weeks." [source]

Ahaha that's what I'm talking about! I'm sticking to my 7-0.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
User avatar
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 am
Location: On the moon
National Flag:
Iraq
Has thanked: 560 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby dolcevita » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:56 am

I've got 11 tickets. Interested priv.
dolcevita
First post
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:51 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby tflags » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Breaking news. And please stop complaining; it ain't off-topic even if he doesn't make it next week.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8961
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 816 times
Been thanked: 2852 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby jaybayern » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 pm

well chelsea didnt look impressive against aston villa they were quite average....i see its going to be an interesting tie with them
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
User avatar
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 12:23 am
National Flag:
Jamaica
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby MoFattal » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Well, we haven't been that impressive either ;) By no means this is going to be an easy game, but I think we have a bigger chance of winning it.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11043
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2496 times
Been thanked: 2314 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby runaway » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:57 pm

tflags wrote:Breaking news. And please stop complaining; it ain't off-topic even if he doesn't make it next week.


How many players does Chelsea need? (from transfermarkt.com, they have 27 players, 20 are foreigners :roll: ) I guess they need a lot if they're still going to park that bus. He said he wants a 22 man squad... I guess it would be see you later, McEarhan, Chalobah, De Bruyne, who else?

I'm surprised unknown players still want to join Chelsea. Don't they realize they're not going to get playing time? Mourinho doesn't have the best track record at bringing in young talent. And I read that Mourinho plans to not use Mata as the central playmaker. It's like Ozil all over again. Thanks Mourinho!

Hope we can have a fantastic game and I'm still praying for a rape. 8)
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
User avatar
runaway
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am
National Flag:
Philippines
Has thanked: 402 times
Been thanked: 1162 times

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby brickwall281 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:18 pm

runaway wrote:
tflags wrote:Breaking news. And please stop complaining; it ain't off-topic even if he doesn't make it next week.


How many players does Chelsea need? (from transfermarkt.com, they have 27 players, 20 are foreigners :roll: ) I guess they need a lot if they're still going to park that bus. He said he wants a 22 man squad... I guess it would be see you later, McEarhan, Chalobah, De Bruyne, who else?

I'm surprised unknown players still want to join Chelsea. Don't they realize they're not going to get playing time? Mourinho doesn't have the best track record at bringing in young talent. And I read that Mourinho plans to not use Mata as the central playmaker. It's like Ozil all over again. Thanks Mourinho!

Hope we can have a fantastic game and I'm still praying for a rape. 8)

Oh we will rape.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
User avatar
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 am
Location: On the moon
National Flag:
Iraq
Has thanked: 560 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:41 am

I believe our performance against Freiburg will be a good indicator as to what we can expect in this game. If we manage to play all game like yesterday's second half and finish our chances, I think we can be very confident for this one.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31118
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8763 times
Been thanked: 7358 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests

cron