You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will be the first German team to win this trophy
97%
Chelsea F.C. will beat Bayern once again
3%

Total votes : 39

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby brickwall281 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
brickwall281 wrote:What did you guys predict? I went for a bold 7-0.

That's not bold, that's suicidal.

Watch
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iraq
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Chelsea looks scary vs Hull in the opening minutes. They look good.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Chelsea looks scary vs Hull in the opening minutes. They look good.

You do know Hull City just got promoted? I wouldnt take to much outta this game tbf since Chelsea are expected to win a game like this.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby lau03143 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Aequitas1987 wrote:Chelsea looks scary vs Hull in the opening minutes. They look good.

You do know Hull City just got promoted? I wouldnt take to much outta this game tbf since Chelsea are expected to win a game like this.....

We were expected to win a game against Frankfurt but a lot of our "supporters" are making a big deal about yesterdays win.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:47 pm

lau03143 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

We were expected to win a game against Frankfurt but a lot of our "supporters" are making a big deal about yesterdays win.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

I can understand their concerns but i feel like most people on this forum are being very calm and patient even if they dislike some of Pep's decisions. Chelsea should be a good test for Pep's system since their is a good chance they park the bus...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Chalant » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I can understand their concerns but i feel like most people on this forum are being very calm and patient even if they dislike some of Pep's decisions. Chelsea should be a good test for Pep's system since their is a good chance they park the bus...

The Bayernzooka will destroy that bus, don't worry.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller feels his team "have a score to settle" against Chelsea ahead of their European Super Cup tie with Jose Mourinho's side on August 30.

Chelsea won the 2011-12 Champions League final against the Bavarians 4-3 on penalties, but the Germans eventually bounced back by securing the treble the following campaign.

But despite the success, Muller says his team are ready to retaliate for the defeat two seasons ago, when they meet Mourinho's side in Prague at the end of the month.

"We still have a score to settle," the 23-year-old told the club's official website.

"We can't make the lost Champions League final [in 2012] forgotten.

"However, you don't always reach the European Super Cup final, so we will try to win this title with a vengeance."

Muller also took the time to praise the club's new signings Thiago Alcantara, Mario Gotze and Jan Kirchhoff.

"They bring a lot of quality into the team. We don't have to say much about Thiago and Mario. Both have shown what they're capable of at a very high level already.

"But Jan is very talented as well, he will strengthen our defence."

And speaking of the defence, Muller believes that this is the one area his team needs to improve in order to build upon their treble-winning 2012-13 campaign.

"We already have a lot of creativity and different possibilities to score goals going forward.

"Therefore, our main focus is on the defence in the upcoming weeks." [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby brickwall281 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:36 am

MUTU wrote:
Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller feels his team "have a score to settle" against Chelsea ahead of their European Super Cup tie with Jose Mourinho's side on August 30.

Chelsea won the 2011-12 Champions League final against the Bavarians 4-3 on penalties, but the Germans eventually bounced back by securing the treble the following campaign.

But despite the success, Muller says his team are ready to retaliate for the defeat two seasons ago, when they meet Mourinho's side in Prague at the end of the month.

"We still have a score to settle," the 23-year-old told the club's official website.

"We can't make the lost Champions League final [in 2012] forgotten.

"However, you don't always reach the European Super Cup final, so we will try to win this title with a vengeance."

Muller also took the time to praise the club's new signings Thiago Alcantara, Mario Gotze and Jan Kirchhoff.

"They bring a lot of quality into the team. We don't have to say much about Thiago and Mario. Both have shown what they're capable of at a very high level already.

"But Jan is very talented as well, he will strengthen our defence."

And speaking of the defence, Muller believes that this is the one area his team needs to improve in order to build upon their treble-winning 2012-13 campaign.

"We already have a lot of creativity and different possibilities to score goals going forward.

"Therefore, our main focus is on the defence in the upcoming weeks." [source]

Ahaha that's what I'm talking about! I'm sticking to my 7-0.
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby dolcevita » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:56 am

I've got 11 tickets. Interested priv.
dolcevita
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Breaking news. And please stop complaining; it ain't off-topic even if he doesn't make it next week.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby jaybayern » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 pm

well chelsea didnt look impressive against aston villa they were quite average....i see its going to be an interesting tie with them
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby MoFattal » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Well, we haven't been that impressive either ;) By no means this is going to be an easy game, but I think we have a bigger chance of winning it.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby runaway » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:57 pm

tflags wrote:Breaking news. And please stop complaining; it ain't off-topic even if he doesn't make it next week.

How many players does Chelsea need? (from transfermarkt.com, they have 27 players, 20 are foreigners :roll: ) I guess they need a lot if they're still going to park that bus. He said he wants a 22 man squad... I guess it would be see you later, McEarhan, Chalobah, De Bruyne, who else?

I'm surprised unknown players still want to join Chelsea. Don't they realize they're not going to get playing time? Mourinho doesn't have the best track record at bringing in young talent. And I read that Mourinho plans to not use Mata as the central playmaker. It's like Ozil all over again. Thanks Mourinho!

Hope we can have a fantastic game and I'm still praying for a rape. 8)
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby brickwall281 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:18 pm

runaway wrote:
tflags wrote:Breaking news. And please stop complaining; it ain't off-topic even if he doesn't make it next week.

How many players does Chelsea need? (from transfermarkt.com, they have 27 players, 20 are foreigners :roll: ) I guess they need a lot if they're still going to park that bus. He said he wants a 22 man squad... I guess it would be see you later, McEarhan, Chalobah, De Bruyne, who else?

I'm surprised unknown players still want to join Chelsea. Don't they realize they're not going to get playing time? Mourinho doesn't have the best track record at bringing in young talent. And I read that Mourinho plans to not use Mata as the central playmaker. It's like Ozil all over again. Thanks Mourinho!

Hope we can have a fantastic game and I'm still praying for a rape. 8)

Oh we will rape.
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:41 am

I believe our performance against Freiburg will be a good indicator as to what we can expect in this game. If we manage to play all game like yesterday's second half and finish our chances, I think we can be very confident for this one.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches