You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will be the first German team to win this trophy
97%
Chelsea F.C. will beat Bayern once again
3%

Total votes : 39

Re: [2013-08-30] Bayern Munich vs Chelsea F.C.

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:31 pm

I'd take a 1-0 as long as we take the trophy :) Chelsea are going to be much tougher this time around.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Bayern as no other german club has won this trophy yet.

It is time, bayern, IT IS TIME!
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby jaybayern » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:33 pm

im sorry guys i dont see this as another match......i see this as revenge ..........i want to them shedd the tear we shed and feel the pain we felt..........i dont hold grudges but this i cant let go ..........i want to punish them......no mercy
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby raz25 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:15 pm

jaybayern wrote:im sorry guys i dont see this as another match......i see this as revenge ..........i want to them shedd the tear we shed and feel the pain we felt..........i dont hold grudges but this i cant let go ..........i want to punish them......no mercy

You've got to be kidding... This match has 0 revenge value.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby jaybayern » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:21 pm

raz25 wrote:
jaybayern wrote:im sorry guys i dont see this as another match......i see this as revenge ..........i want to them shedd the tear we shed and feel the pain we felt..........i dont hold grudges but this i cant let go ..........i want to punish them......no mercy

You've got to be kidding... This match has 0 revenge value.

you cannot tell me you forgot that night in munich.........we still have not receive closer....and it maybe just in my head but i want revenge
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby raz25 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:23 pm

jaybayern wrote:you cannot tell me you forgot that night in munich.........we still have not receive closer....and it maybe just in my head but i want revenge

I was in Munich that night, so trust me, I'm still very much affected. What I meant was, how the hell can you call this revenge? How can you compare a once in a lifetime opportunity with some Supercup trophy?

I don't know about you, but to me it's not about chelski. Even if we were to win the CL against them on Stanford Bridge, I wouldn't be more happy than winning it in Estadio da Luz. Well maybe I would enjoy the feeling of 'justice' being made for a while but in the end I don't give a crap about chelski fans, I only care about us, Bayern, and we can't go back in time.

Sorry for possibly breaking your bubble.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby jaybayern » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:41 pm

raz25 wrote:
jaybayern wrote:you cannot tell me you forgot that night in munich.........we still have not receive closer....and it maybe just in my head but i want revenge

I was in Munich that night, so trust me, I'm still very much affected. What I meant was, how the hell can you call this revenge? How can you compare a once in a lifetime opportunity with some Supercup trophy?

I don't know about you, but to me it's not about chelski. Even if we were to win the CL against them on Stanford Bridge, I wouldn't be more happy than winning it in Estadio da Luz. Well maybe I would enjoy the feeling of 'justice' being made for a while but in the end I don't give a crap about chelski fans, I only care about us, Bayern, and we can't go back in time.

well point taken.......
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:25 am

raz25 wrote:

Completely agree, but from that night on every win against Chelsea will have that additional satisfaction, just like it is with Man United. It will never be revenge unless we do the same against them, and even then it won't remove the pain of missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity. But it will be satisfactory.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:48 am

About the Chelsea game ... We need to win against them - it is an imperative... not only cause of 2012 also cause of JM who is now in the helm... and also cause no other German team has ever won this trophy.

RE Chelsea in general - the ruined our party last year, However... That loss and all those :cry: pushed us to win this years' triple... don't you agree...? Have we one that final I am 99.9% sure that we would have done what we did 2 months ago!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:50 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
raz25 wrote:

Completely agree, but from that night on every win against Chelsea will have that additional satisfaction, just like it is with Man United. It will never be revenge unless we do the same against them, and even then it won't remove the pain of missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity. But it will be satisfactory.

We won it in London (ok not their own ground) - an embarrassment for Eng ftball - 2013 anniversary of I don't know what - having Two BuLi teams playing it out :)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:00 am

ramsej84 wrote:
RE Chelsea in general - the ruined our party last year, However... That loss and all those :cry: pushed us to win this years' triple... don't you agree...? Have we one that final I am 99.9% sure that we would have done what we did 2 months ago!

I agree
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Allez Justine » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:56 am

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Great weather in Munich at the river Isar. Where do you spend the last hours before the <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bvbfcb&amp;src=hash">#bvbfcb</a> kickoff? <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Supercup&amp;src=hash">#Supercup</a> <a href="http://t.co/TiNXH60hcR">pic.twitter.com/TiNXH60hcR</a></p>&mdash; FC Bayern München (@FCBayern) <a href="https://twitter.com/FCBayern/statuses/361070606269153281">July 27, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Allez Justine
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Somaliland

Postby lorencek » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:56 am

I have spare two tickets (category 2). In case you are interested please contact me via lorencek.jack@gmail.com
lorencek
First post

Postby raz25 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:RE Chelsea in general - the ruined our party last year, However... That loss and all those :cry: pushed us to win this years' triple... don't you agree...? Have we one that final I am 99.9% sure that we would have done what we did 2 months ago!

Well that's an assumption. No team in the history of Germany managed a triple so I agree that we probably wouldn't have won the triple. Every tiny little thing could have made a difference. In any case you can't possibly tell me that you would rather have the triple instead of the CL that night.

What I don't agree with, and it's what some of the users here believe, is that we are so strong now because of that loss. I honestly can't believe that Jupp Heynckes would have went like 'we won the CL, we're perfect'. After missing on BL for 2 years in a row, we would have still made the necessary adjustments. The evidence for that is that this year after we won the triple, we didn't stay with our arms crossed at all.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby runaway » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Hope we destroy them just so all the Chelsea fans will shut up. 8) But facing them again in the UCL finals would be even better hopefully they can get past Group stage now that they have Mou. :twisted:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches