You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-08-12] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
92%
Borussia Dortmund will win
8%

Total votes : 24

Re: [2012-08-12] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby BayernLove » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 pm

I'd kick any Dortkunt... Well, you know where ;) At any chance I'd get, especially Reus.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:54 pm

As I said in Borussia Dortmund topic on the forum, Reus played on the left wing in his first friendly with the team

If Klopp is planning with Reus----Götze-----Kuba we are going to have some serious trouble with counter attacks :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:10 am

YlonenXabi wrote:As I said in Borussia Dortmund topic on the forum, Reus played on the left wing in his first friendly with the team

If Klopp is planning with Reus----Götze-----Kuba we are going to have some serious trouble with counter attacks :)

What else is new......
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Yahya » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:22 am

Call me pessimistic, but I have a bad hunch about this Super-Cup. We lost 5 already, what guarentees for us that we won't lose the 6th ? :( After all, they got Gotze back now and with Reus on the wing we can't afford making any mistakes (Which is impossible for Bayern's defence.)

The bitter blow for us at the moment is the long absence of our two best Rafinha & Alaba. Contento lacks this bit of experience due to the minimal amount of games played last season. I hope we can compensate somehow.. :?

Everytime we lose against dortmund, it should act as a lesson to buy new defenders, which our board never seems to learn. :roll:
Music Producer
Yahya
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 am

Yahya wrote:Call me pessimistic, but I have a bad hunch about this Super-Cup. We lost 5 already, what guarentees for us that we won't lose the 6th ? :( After all, they got Gotze back now and with Reus on the wing we can't afford making any mistakes (Which is impossible for Bayern's defence.)

The bitter blow for us at the moment is the long absence of our two best Rafinha & Alaba. Contento lacks this bit of experience due to the minimal amount of games played last season. I hope we can compensate somehow.. :?

Everytime we lose against dortmund, it should act as a lesson to buy new defenders, which our board never seems to learn. :roll:

Maybe a 6th time shud do the trick :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:11 am

Yahya wrote:Call me pessimistic, but I have a bad hunch about this Super-Cup. We lost 5 already, what guarentees for us that we won't lose the 6th ? :( After all, they got Gotze back now and with Reus on the wing we can't afford making any mistakes (Which is impossible for Bayern's defence.)

What guarantees us that we're not losing the 6th? Nothing. But even if they had beaten us 20 times in a row nothing guarantees Dortmund another win.

Listen, yes, they are probably better this time around with Reus and Gotze. Yes, we should respect them for the great team they have, for being better than us the past two seasons, for beating us five times in a row. But what's up with all this fear of them? Even amongst the players, whenever we play Dortmund they seem afraid. We're never going to win with this attitude. We must show them respect, but we must also have self-respect. FFS we have one of the best teams in Europe, we beat Real Madrid, and we don't believe we can beat Dortmund? We're going through the same situation which Real Madrid were going through in the Classicos in recent years. They are just as good, but bar the last game (which they also won) they always seemed afraid of Barca on the pitch.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Also, Contento is underrated for all I've seen. I don't get the hate on him and Me Gustavo. :( :( :(
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Mazen96 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:50 pm

BayernLove wrote:Also, Contento is underrated for all I've seen. I don't get the hate on him and Me Gustavo. :( :( :(

Defensive players are the unsung heroes of football.
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:04 pm

This match won't prove anything because none of the teams will be in top form, but it will be embarrasing if we lose for the 6th time in a row and in Allianz Arena

I want to know which will be their lineup. Reus is great but he doesn't help in defense as Grosskreutz or Kuba do.

But yes, I'm not confident for this match tbh
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby lau03143 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:07 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:This match won't prove anything because none of the teams will be in top form, but it will be embarrasing if we lose for the 6th time in a row and in Allianz Arena

I want to know which will be their lineup. Reus is great but he doesn't help in defense as Grosskreutz or Kuba do.

But yes, I'm not confident for this match tbh

Yeah, it won't mean much as it's just a glorified friendly, but 6 defeats in a row to them will be hard to take!!!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:45 am

Mazen96 wrote:
BayernLove wrote:Also, Contento is underrated for all I've seen. I don't get the hate on him and Me Gustavo. :( :( :(

Defensive players are the unsung heroes of football.

Its that way for all sports :P :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:25 am

Stop talking about six guys.... We may play them in LigaTotal! Cup so it may be 7 losses in a row after this match :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:36 am

Bayern need to show Dortmund who is the Boss and remind them Bayern have won the most BL titles and pokals.
I hope BVB get a good beating both in terms of physical abuse and the result.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MoFattal » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:20 am

ballackfcb wrote: physical abuse

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby lau03143 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:56 am

MUTU wrote:Stop talking about six guys.... We may play them in LigaTotal! Cup so it may be 7 losses in a row after this match :P

Yeah, I was thinking that! Hopefully they get a drubbing on Saturday, so we can avoid having to play them twice in a week!

Though we should fear noone!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches