You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-08-12] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
92%
Borussia Dortmund will win
8%

Total votes : 24

Re: [2012-08-12] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby BayernLeb » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 pm

add to that Can needs a lot more exp to be at Alaba's level right now
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 pm

AssemFCB wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:AND set pieces. We are a big fail defending them and we are going to concede a lot of goals from set pieces this season

I think we did okay this time, I was never very worried.

:shock:

Hummels and Lewandowski had both 2 clear headers that could have ended in the net just like Drogba's goal or the goals against Napoli a few days ago

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Excelent analysis Xabi. I'd also like to mention (nothing new) that I was annoyed by Jupp's subs. Badstuber as LB was a bit pointless and risky and I think Tymo should have come on for Kroos not Ribery.

That's true and I don't like that from Heynckes. He waits too much to make the substitutions and he usually takes some weird decissions

BTW Can did some great things. He played bad as LB but you could see some great details on him that will surely make him a great CM
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby BayernLeb » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Btw if you think about it we will have somehow a Good-Calm Mario & a Bad-Crazy Mario as strikers this year.

That will be crucial to our success !!
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Gomez is still our main striker. He's great for bullying weaker BuLi teams and select stronger European opponents. Against defensively spectacular opponents we need to spice things up just for the sake of it, to be honest.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:22 pm

quaazi wrote:Gomez is still our main striker. He's great for bullying weaker BuLi teams and select stronger European opponents. Against defensively spectacular opponents we need to spice things up just for the sake of it, to be honest.

That's it
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby swedenklo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Can someone make smaller this ava? :roll:
swedenklo
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Jorge » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Great First Half! Kroos-Gustavo dominated the game completely while the front line ran at will, our backline was seldom tested and had plenty of oxygen to initiate play with our line of two DM moving side to side and the full backs in control of the wings. Groβkreutz did not touch the ball, Lewandosky was dried out.
Average to mediocre Second Half, no organization or rhythm, Ribery and Robben disconecting and abusing dribbling again, like last season, Gustavo too casual and Kroos a complete turn in the oppiste direction, lacked mobility and reduced the number of touches. Bayern sank when Tymo was brought in, he is in bad shape, lacks mobility and was toyed around by Reus-Gotze.
Dante after a two thumbs up performance for most the game looked horrible in front of Lewandosky for the Dortmund goal, with Boateng and Lahm so close he needed to step up and pressure Lewandosky, his back was guarded. But more than this it was Bayern’s incapacity to retain the ball what is worrisome. It does not come down to having Schweinsteiger back in shape or spending an unjustified amount of money on a player that is not worth half of what they are asking for, like Rummenigge said after the Gladbach game last season: it is not a question of bringing in a single big name to save the team, you can mention 6 or 7 that were on the field who were not delivering (in the 2nd half) and obviously Bayern can not afford replacing half of its roster, there must be a formula with what we have.
Today, we had a great first half, in the second half is not a matter of missing a piece, again 6 or 7 players were underperforming as a team, the good part is the team is showing signs that when it puts the foot on the gas pedal it flies contrary to many games last season, adn this with Alaba, Gomez and Schweinsteiger out.
Last edited by Jorge on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:37 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:38 pm

CroCHEF wrote:Nice new GK red kit

It looks like an ordinary home kit. :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 pm

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:02 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:And I think Gustavo had a great defensive game. What I don't like from him is his overconfidence with the ball that leads to dangerous counterattacks for the other team.

This. How many times have we seen Gustavo in Bayern's half with most of the players upfront while he is keeping possession of the ball and an opponent pressing him continuously and he goes around in circles, keeping the ball until either the ref whistles for the foul or he loses the ball. And losing the ball in that situation probably means a goal.

Kroos on the other hand needs to improve his tackling. He concedes fouls way too easily and he seems indifferent when he does that. It's not like we have problems defending set pieces.....oh wait!! #-o

Not only poor at defending set pieces but wasting our free kicks. Either too long or the ball does not get past the first defender. What a waste!

A great positive though in the first half, Bayern' attacking was much faster than usual. Improving.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Image

What happened to his cap, did he eat it?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 pm

MUTU wrote:What happened to his cap, did he eat it?

There was a moment when he took it off for a few seconds, not sure if this was it. When I saw it I thought "this is the first time I'm seeing him without a cap" :P
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:11 pm

MaCk0y wrote:A great positive though in the first half, Bayern' attacking was much faster than usual. Improving.

The first half was great by the entire team and the attack remained quite good even in the second half, but defense is a bit worrying. It seems that whenever we take the lead we become complacent and always allow our opponents a chance to get back into the game.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Brilliant first half. Shakey second. Plenty to build on. We need more cutting edge at CAM. That was clear from tonight. Shaqiri in that position instead of Müller could help. Mandzukic linked up and took his goal well. I'm pleased with this tonight!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches