You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Africa Cup of Nations

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: Africa Cup of Nations

Postby Slemba » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:57 am

KAHN wrote:No, they hold a record whit 7 wins and no team before them win the CAN 3 times in a row. And I predicted there win at the beginning of CAN. :mrgreen:

Yes u did man =D> ,but i wonder why did u say by "unfortunately" ?
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Congrats Egypt! =D>
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Slemba wrote:Actions speak loader than words Element
Congrats Egypt
7 times African Nation Champ 3 in a row !!!! just f**king amazing
I wonder if their is any team did so before!!!! Can u tell me Element?

Mabrook

Congrats man , U deserved to win (even though i did not like the scenario of Egypt vs Algeria)

But you were good

and i liked Gedo (Your amazing Joker)

He is the 2nd best Joker in the world (After Seydou Doumbia , no doubt)

And No ,no team won 3 times in a Row , and no team won it 7 times

CONGRATS Again
============
However , i dont want to open old files BUT

I Think Egypt fans and players Should Be Proud , but NOT cheap (some of the fans and players are great , but others acted a bit cheap)

-A fan said that He will root for his algerian Brothers
-another fan said that We owned Them !!!

-Ahmad Hassan said that His heart is with Algeria in the World cup
-Mohammed Zidan said that Egypt was 1000000 times better than Algeria (U won 4-0 against 8 players , but i guess he forgot that)

What I want to say to those CHEAP fans is that

I would sacrifice The CAN trophy ,just to participate in the WC2010 (I dont want To score any goals in the World cup , but participating there is better than the African cup )

Dont get me wrong , i am not a fan of both teams , and i am not underestimating what you have done , cause it is simply amazing

But i also want To remind the Cheap fans that if egypt has Done something amazing , Algeria has also done something Aamzing

So both Countries should throw this behind their backs , and Start rooting for each other (like the Good guys of both Teams and fans did)

And for the 3rd Time Again CONGRATS
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby KAHN » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Slemba wrote:
KAHN wrote:No, they hold a record whit 7 wins and no team before them win the CAN 3 times in a row. And I predicted there win at the beginning of CAN. :mrgreen:

Yes u did man =D> ,but i wonder why did u say by "unfortunately" ?

Unfortunately because it would be nice if we got a new winer. And as much as I like Egypt as country I don't like there NT, because of some games in the past CAN-s where referees help them whey too much to be coincidence. And there games against Algeria for WC and on this years CAN. But Egypt deserved to win and they are very good team. I respect them but I don't like them. Hope you understand! :)
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Element » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Togo's Keeper Obilale is stuck in South Africa

Obilale Was injured during the assault on Togo's Bus in Angola and had to be moved to south Africa for Medical Treatment

He finally Left The Hospital but still is in Togo because Angola Broke their Promise of Paying The Fees of the hospital !!!

(Angola has surely gone crazy(
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Element wrote:Togo's Keeper Obilale is stuck in South Africa

Obilale Was injured during the assault on Togo's Bus in Angola and had to be moved to south Africa for Medical Treatment

He finally Left The Hospital but still is in Togo because Angola Broke their Promise of Paying The Fees of the hospital !!!

(Angola has surely gone crazy(

What a great idea from FIFA to have the WC in South Africa this year. I can't wait for all of the non-football related bullsh*t that will undoubtably happen there. :roll:
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:41 pm

nur4bayern wrote:What a great idea from FIFA to have the WC in South Africa this year. I can't wait for all of the non-football related bullsh*t that will undoubtably happen there.

I Think that it will Be Great

and it is every country's Right to apply for the Hosting of WC2010

My dad went to South Africa , and he said that it is A GREAT Country in everything

The only problem is the high criminal rate , So lets hope nothing will happen (and i am sure that South Africa will be able to control Those criminals during The WC2010)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Element wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:What a great idea from FIFA to have the WC in South Africa this year. I can't wait for all of the non-football related bullsh*t that will undoubtably happen there.

I Think that it will Be Great

and it is every country's Right to apply for the Hosting of WC2010

My dad went to South Africa , and he said that it is A GREAT Country in everything

The only problem is the high criminal rate , So lets hope nothing will happen (and i am sure that South Africa will be able to control Those criminals during The WC2010)

But the "only problem" is THE problem. I too hope nothing happens but I fear there will be lots of trouble.
Yes, every country has the right to apply and in our politically correct world no one will be denied no matter how unreasonable it is. South Africa does not have the infrastructure to support such a mammoth event but whatever it is what it is.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby slyk » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Of course it has the infrastructure to support the world cup. Many forget south Africa hosted the Confederations cup just last year, although thats not the WC but still it is a well recognized tournament. In addition, FIFA officials have gone to the country to inspect the facilities and gave it a passing grade. I've seen a couple of short documentaries on the progress of south Africa in preparing for the WC, and they have done well. The security is very good, stadiums are built to meet FIFA's standards and are on schedule, e.t.c . Some will use the recent events in the Nations cup as a reason why the WC shouldn't occur in SA, but that situation could have been easily avoided. The SA government and Football Association won't be as reckless and will use that as a learning experience. They've shown their determination for the safety for all involved and the success of the tournament, with all their preparations so far. Like some in SA will say, don't kill the tournament before it has began.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby lau03143 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Has anyone been watching this years competition?
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Not really. It used to be very interesting, but it somehow lost its flair lately.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby BayernLove » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm

MoFattal wrote:Not really. It used to be very interesting, but it somehow lost its flair lately.

AfCON
Lolno,
Adraw.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm

They should do it every 4 years.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Yeah, because you've been around to watch it recently.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 pm

I'll pick up come the semi finals, most likely.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches