You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2013 FIFA Club World Cup

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

Re: 2013 FIFA Club World Cup

Postby Bazi » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:04 pm

MUTU wrote:They have Ronaldinho and Gilberto Silva and Jo.

But they lost Bernard to Shakthar Donezk. Still sad he didn't transfer to Porto, Dortmund or Tottenham. I never get to watch any Shaktar games aside from 1-2 CL games a year.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby johndear » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:48 am

tflags wrote:God dammit I just want the badge! (and the five million we just handed out to Schalke)

THE BADGE AND can wear in any competitions =D> plus the new CWC trophy will be new for us since they change from ICC.
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:04 pm

If we play against Atletico Mineiro, better hope that we do not concede any dangerous free kicks near the box. It's almost a guaranteed goal.

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/winner-stays-ronaldinho-v-ronaldinho-v-ronaldinho-151722227.html
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Chalant » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:30 pm

MaCk0y wrote:If we play against Atletico Mineiro, better hope that we do not concede any dangerous free kicks near the box. It's almost a guaranteed goal.

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/winner-stays-ronaldinho-v-ronaldinho-v-ronaldinho-151722227.html

Its a 97% chance we play against them, TP mazembe are the only non european/south american finalists.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:26 pm

The draws of the FIFA Club World Cup will be held today and can be streamed for free on FIFA.com

Draw starts: 

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Im pretty happy that Bayern has so much depth in its squad this season, a competition like this can take a lot out of a player with all the traveling one must do. I still want Bayern to win this competition like any other trophy but i hope Pep rotates a lot to allow even Kirchhoff to get some time at CB and maybe test out Gotze as a false 9 :pep:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Tedesco » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Funny how no one gives a damn here about this cup. In brazil everyone goes insane about it.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Tedesco wrote:Funny how no one gives a damn here about this cup. In brazil everyone goes insane about it.

I care about anything that means i get to watch Bayern Munich play more :mrgreen:

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Tedesco wrote:Funny how no one gives a damn here about this cup. In brazil everyone goes insane about it.

It's the inferiority complex that fans of South American clubs feel in respect to their European counterparts. The cup offers them a chance to prove they can play at the same level. The huge motivation they have for the cup gives them a record that fails to underline the big gap in quality (which is largely due to the cash reserves that European clubs have).
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Im pretty happy that Bayern has so much depth in its squad this season, a competition like this can take a lot out of a player with all the traveling one must do. I still want Bayern to win this competition like any other trophy but i hope Pep rotates a lot to allow even Kirchhoff to get some time at CB and maybe test out Gotze as a false 9 :pep:

At least it's in Morocco. Not that far to travel. I think going to Moscow for the CL is a bigger distance.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Im pretty happy that Bayern has so much depth in its squad this season, a competition like this can take a lot out of a player with all the traveling one must do. I still want Bayern to win this competition like any other trophy but i hope Pep rotates a lot to allow even Kirchhoff to get some time at CB and maybe test out Gotze as a false 9 :pep:

At least it's in Morocco. Not that far to travel. I think going to Moscow for the CL is a bigger distance.

You make a good point, especially since its not a far off time zone to Munich unlike when it has been in Japan most of the time which is a hell of a time shift to adjust to. But the extra games always add that extra bit of fatigue which shouldnt be problem for this squad

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:17 pm

The draw is live.

Click here for a free live stream.

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:40 pm

I wonder if they can possibly be more boring. Please, get on with the draw and spare us!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Basically, Bayern will play the semifinal against the winner of a quarterfinal contested by two teams who have not yet been named, since their respective competitions are not yet finished: the Asian champions and the African champions.

The AFC Champions League two-legged final will be played on 26th October and 9th November between FC Seoul and Guangzhou Evergrande, whereas the CAF Champions League two-legged finals will be played early in November.

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:05 am

It's funny how Bazi's Gareth Bale signature gif appears on Facebook right now LOL
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches