You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

'We should have been more efficient'

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

'We should have been more efficient'

Postby FCBayernNews » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:00 pm

FC Bayern were two goals up shortly after the restart but ultimately shared the spoils with Hertha Berlin. "The result is a bit annoying for us," Willy Sagnol commented after the final whistle. "We have to act more as a team and find the right balance," the caretaker coach explained.

Reaction to Berlin v Bayern

Willy Sagnol: "The result is a bit annoying for us. If you're two goals up you have to be more focused and disciplined. We had lots of chances and only scored two goals. It's disappointing, we should have been more efficient. But that's football, we have to accept it. If we aren't focused we won't be the best team in Germany any longer. It's not only the defence, it's a problem of the entire team. We have to act more as a team and find the right balance. We'll calmly analyse it during the international break."

Pál Dárdai (Hertha BSC coach): "I'm glad we drew the game 2-2 and came back after going two down. We wanted to win the match. However, we didn't get off to a good start, the first goal was a present, we have to defend better in that situation. But the team showed great character and a very good reaction. I think the draw is ultimately okay for both teams."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 'We should have been more efficient'

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:29 pm

**** we could've gone on with Carlo... Blueprint interview...

Also, we shouldn't have been more efficient, but more better...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Re: 'We should have been more efficient'

Postby Manchu » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:10 pm

#12 wrote:**** we could've gone on with Carlo... Blueprint interview...

Also, we shouldn't have been more efficient, but more better...

Agree completely. Expected goals even favors Hertha:
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Also, if check the Bayern passmap, you can see our problems. Javi and Tolisso very deep and on the same side with no forward passes to anyone but Ribery, Muller having to drop deep to get the ball, Lewandowski isolated.
Manchu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Return to Official FC Bayern News