You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

'We're relieved of course'

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

'We're relieved of course'

Postby FCBayernNews » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Douglas Costa's sumptuous long-range effort was the touch of individual quality that separated the sides in FC Bayern's narrow 1-0 victory over Darmstadt on Sunday. "It was a difficult match," a relieved Carlo Ancelotti commented afterwards. Manuel Neuer felt that the German record champions did not have their best day. But the main thing is: "We've taken three crucial points."

Reaction to Darmstadt v Bayern

Carlo Ancelotti: "It was a difficult match, Darmstadt defended very well. We weren't quick enough in the first half, it was a bit better in the second. At the end of the day the most important thing is that we've won and remain at the top. I'm satisfied with that. But we can play better, faster. We'll give it everything and try to win against Leipzig on Wednesday."

Manuel Neuer: "We're relieved of course, we've taken three crucial points. Our display in the first half in particular wasn't typical of FC Bayern. We didn't have the pace and precision, we lacked all that today."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 'We're relieved of course'

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:53 pm

We were not fast...
Of course... guess why!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Return to Official FC Bayern News