You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Van Gaal bids farewell to players and staff

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Van Gaal bids farewell to players and staff

Postby FCBayernNews » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:20 pm

A day after being relieved of his duties as Bayern head coach, Louis van Gaal called by the Säbener Strasse to say farewell to the players and remaining coaching staff. Together with his assistants Frans Hoek and Max Reckers, who are also leaving the club, Van Gaal addressed the players ahead of the morning training session. His successor Andries Jonker was responsible for setting up the meeting. "Yesterday, I suggested to the captain, Christian Nerlinger and the board, that [Van Gaal and his assistants] should be given the opportunity to say farewell to the team," reported Jonker, "everyone agreed without hesitation. They've said their farewells this morning in the way they wanted to."

Van Buyten hopeful, Kraft sidelined
Daniel van Buyten is making good progress towards a comeback in Bayern's meeting with Leverkusen this Sunday. Twelve days after rupturing a hamstring while on duty for Belgium, the towering defender trained with the ball at his feet for the first time on Monday. "I'm feeling good," Daniel told fcbayern.de, "but we'll have to wait and see whether there's a reaction over the next few days." Van Buyten described his chances of featuring on Sunday as "a possibility". By contrast, keeper Thomas Kraft was again unable to train on Monday with a back problem.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Van Gaal bids farewell to players and staff

Postby quaazi » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:49 pm

FCBayernNews wrote:Daniel van Buyten is making good progress towards a comeback in Bayern's meeting with Leverkusen this Sunday. Twelve days after rupturing a hamstring while on duty for Belgium, the towering defender trained with the ball at his feet for the first time on Monday. "I'm feeling good," Daniel told fcbayern.de, "but we'll have to wait and see whether there's a reaction over the next few days." Van Buyten described his chances of featuring on Sunday as "a possibility".

PLEASE COME BACK. No reflection Tymo or Gustavo, but we could use a CB in the CB position.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Return to Official FC Bayern News