You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Toni Tapalovic named goalkeeping coach

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Toni Tapalovic named goalkeeping coach

Postby FCBayernNews » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 am

Recruitment to the coaching staff at Bayern for the new campaign is now complete with the hiring of Toni Tapalovic as goalkeeping coach. The 31-year-old Croat has signed a two-year contract keeping him in Munich until 30 June 2013, and will now supervise keepers Manuel Neuer and Jörg Butt in daily training.

"Toni and I know each other from our time together at Schalke. I'm certain he'll help me continue my development," said Germany and Bayern goalkeeper Manuel Neuer. New head coach Jupp Heynckes is also pleased with the deal: "I'm delighted we have a young and dynamic goalkeeping coach. We held very good talks, and I'm totally convinced by Toni, both in terms of his character and what he had to say."

Tapalovic spent his playing career with Schalke, VfL Bochum, KFC Uerdingen, Kickers Offenbach, and most recently FSV Mainz.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Toni Tapalovic named goalkeeping coach

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:48 am

20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Official FC Bayern News