You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

"Tolisso is quick, technically good and a goal threat"

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

"Tolisso is quick, technically good and a goal threat"

Postby FCBayernNews » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Following the signings of Corentin Tolisso, the FC Bayern squad is beginning to take shape for the upcoming season. But is that the end of it all ahead of 2017/18? FCB chairman Karl/-Heinz Rummenigge spoke to fcbayern.tv about any further plans, plus various other topics.

Rummenigge on…

…further transfers this summer: “It’s only June 14 today and the transfer window closes at the end of August. We definitely won’t be shutting up shop ourselves this early, but I can’t guarantee anything. So just sit back and keep your eye on the market.”

…Corentin Tolisso’s qualities: “We’ve been watching him very carefully. He’s a player who was of great interest to us and the coach. We’re really pleased we’ve been able to secure this transfer. I’d say he’s a bit similar to Javi Martinez when he joined us, also not so well known. Tolisso is a pretty quick, technically good player. He’s also a threat in front of goal and scored 14 times last season, as well as providing a lot of assists. He’s a player that the FC Bayern fans can look forward to.”

…signing young players: “We’re always interested in young Germany players, and we’ve added three more with Süle, Rudy and Gnabry. I think they’re really interesting young players for Germany. and now we also have Tolisso who is already a France international. I think these four players add real quality to the squad, as well as freshening it up a bit.”

…the upcoming U17 Bundesliga final: “It’s a sign that we’re doing something right with our youth development. The U17s have quality as well as individual flair players. I with the team all the best for Sunday. It won’t be an easy game against Bremen but I believe we’re in the right place to finally bring a youth Bundesliga title back to Munich for the first time in a long time.”
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News